Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter!! (Average rating: 3.7 / 6)

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6 (Awful/Boring)

3 3.49%
  • 5 (Average)

14 16.28%
  • 4 (Good)

37 43.02%
  • 3 (Great!)

21 24.42%
  • 2 (Epic)

9 10.47%
  • 1 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 2.33%
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 678 Discussion

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 678 Spoiler Discussion

Law would be better against Caesar, I mean they sort of have a rivalry, though Luffy is a good choice, but I hoped for Luffy to face Dofla or something, if he even shows up on the island. Maybe Law will match up with Monet? What about Brownbeard though? He is still in the running for nakama and a match up will do him good.

And on the new move, I think Oda will keep pushing Luffy more and more, that giant gattling gun on FI was I think a real top to everything so far, let's see if this is more powerful.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, if GGnUfo is gonna be the highlight as it is mentioned in the first spoilers, then the chapter most likely can't be expected to be as epic as the last one? I still hope Franky, Tashigi and Robin are going to have some screentime, too (or have some nice background action).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it seems more like another transition chapter to install the fights to come.
    I expected to at least see CC reaction, it's 2 chapters already since his prisoners escape. I still hope it was forgotten in the spoilers

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice but short spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Also looking forward to Smoker vs. Vergo though i doubt Smoker will win since he already lost to Law .
    We don't know much about wergo's power. So we can't be sure about smoker vs wergo? But Law would have to solve the smoker's heart situation before that fight.
    I wonder how Luffy will handle CC.
    Would it be a Monet vs Robin?
    I enjoyed nami sanji switching bodies. I suppose Nami will charge Sanji for all received favors...

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

btw, I can't find the megacombo thread. Does anyone know what happen with it?
    Last edited by ukimix; August 22, 2012 at 05:53 AM.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy being able to fly is quite possible with his Gomu Gomu powers. He has to stretch his skin between something like a flying quirrel and a hot-air balloon. I'm not sure how he can hit at the same time through.

I'm looking forward to seeing the fights take place. I want to see what Vergo is worth of and if he has some devil fruit. I also wonder how would he act if he were to be broadcasted : that could lead to interesting events. Anyway, there's only two possibilities : he gets beaten or has to retreat to Dress Rosa.

Has anyone an idea how Ceasar planned to show the results of his weapon ? There is no way the video den-den mushi can see through the gas cloud. So isn't it likely that the gas cloud will arise/evaporate so that we can see a lifeless island with poisonous fog ?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    btw, I can find the megacombo thread. Does anyone know what happen with it?
    Probably the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Moderator message by: matzik
    Okay everyone we're sorry about the inconvenience. There was a small technical problem with the site so some of the threads went missing T_T . WE managed to solve the problem fortunately

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    Luffy being able to fly is quite possible with his Gomu Gomu powers. He has to stretch his skin between something like a flying quirrel and a hot-air balloon. I'm not sure how he can hit at the same time through.
    I was missing your cientific comments

Quote Quote:
    Has anyone an idea how Ceasar planned to show the results of his weapon ? There is no way the video den-den mushi can see through the gas cloud. So isn't it likely that the gas cloud will arise/evaporate so that we can see a lifeless island with poisonous fog ?
    Cake, by having den den bushies inside the lab that have a special x-ray vision throuth the gas cloud. Now that you mention it, a den den mushi is a living creature, so it won't survive the gas. That's why the den den bushi has to be inside the lab.

By puting a den den bushi in a ballon or in some air artifact at a convenient distance. We already saw CC has one.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Btw, could CC command the cloud? That would have sense, dont you think so?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

as I expected,the spoilers were wrong and the story in this chapter is slowed down. but that's common in op,so we shouldn't complain

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's amazing how reading a simple line like "Gomu-Gomu-UFO" can spread smile across my face. Love One Piece

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like oda is dragging out yet another chapter.......well we prolly get another break after next week so this arc will drag on even more.....tet again nothing happened this chapter

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yet,the fact there's just a spoiler for each manga is a bit nasty...this should mean that the chapter comes out very lately,such as in 4 hours...

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoilers were very late today (4h later than usual). I don't know if summer holidays are to blame :-). So yes the release will also probably be delayed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Come to think of it... Didn't Oda show something like that on the animal theater cover? o_Ö

Well, maybe he has to wait until the dust cloud set on ground?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    The spoilers were very late today (4h later than usual). I don't know if summer holidays are to blame :-). So yes the release will also probably be delayed.
    uhm,naruto has only one spoiler too,but it came out nonetheless. I hope the reason of having so few spoilers is because they are about to post it entirely,so they don't have to post the scripts first. that's not to waste time,that is.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldnt find the agony thread neither. So here we go.... are you thinking in something like this?:

New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast