Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 203

Thread: FREEDOM

  1. #31
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Would consider buying it if it wouldn't be that damn expensive
    Prices are steady now. But a while after it came out there was a promotional pricing for it and it looked affordable, but I had other plans.

  2. #32
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Prices are steady now. But a while after it came out there was a promotional pricing for it and it looked affordable, but I had other plans.
    Steady but expensive I still remember the good old Gameboy Pocket, I was so happy when I got that one as a kid

    and yes, I started playing again. Got out the old yellow version where you play with Pikachu

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #33
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    kenii is so cool~

  5. #34
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Steady but expensive I still remember the good old Gameboy Pocket, I was so happy when I got that one as a kid
    That reminds me of the time when I got my Gameboy color.
    Wow, what a feeling that was. Still remember how I was walking with my mom on a dark summer evening full of excitement. Couldn't wait to get home and try my new game. Good times. Hach....

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #35
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,617
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    I only played pokemon fire red.

  8. #36
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    kenii is so cool~
    Aren't I?

    but seriously, it's fun. Already beat 7 arena leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    That reminds me of the time when I got my Gameboy color.
    Wow, what a feeling that was. Still remember how I was walking with my mom on a dark summer evening full of excitement. Couldn't wait to get home and try my new game. Good times. Hach....
    yes, good old days. When I first played Pokemon I was all

    Haven't played any of the Pokemon DS games but I saw some of the Pokemon. Seriously dude, they can't compare to the old versions

  9. #37
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    The newer pokemon games are 1000x better than the old ones. Plot it so much superior even if some of the pokemon look stupid.

  10. #38
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    As soon as pokemon's talk begins he gets online


  11. #39
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    And there is a problem with that?

  12. #40
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    The newer pokemon games are 1000x better than the old ones. Plot it so much superior even if some of the pokemon look stupid.
    Nothing can beat the old games. You were too young to witness it's full glory

  13. #41
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    You still watch pokemon?

  14. #42
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    yes, good old days. When I first played Pokemon I was all

    Haven't played any of the Pokemon DS games but I saw some of the Pokemon. Seriously dude, they can't compare to the old versions
    Yeah, I think my first game was Pokemon Gold. 40€ iirc. Worth every cent. I even got Silver afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    The newer pokemon games are 1000x better than the old ones. Plot it so much superior even if some of the pokemon look stupid.
    I actually have to agree here. Niichan, you should give the DS games a try. I thought Black and White were especially refreshing plot-wise. Graphics are good as well. True, some Pokemon designs are horrible, but it's still a great game.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #43
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Yeah, I think my first game was Pokemon Gold. 40€ iirc. Worth every cent. I even got Silver afterwards.

    I actually have to agree here. Niichan, you should give the DS games a try. I thought Black and White were especially refreshing plot-wise. Graphics are good as well. True, some Pokemon designs are horrible, but it's still a great game.
    You didn't start with Blue/Red? I still have all the old editions XD

    I guess I will at some point, though the old games will always be something special because of nostalgia stuff.

  17. #44
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You didn't start with Blue/Red? I still have all the old editions XD

    I guess I will at some point, though the old games will always be something special because of nostalgia stuff.
    I bought Red afterwards, though it seems I lost it.......Still a great game. Loved the Zinoberinsel-glitch (can't be bothered to look up the English name:P).
    And the mysterious Mew&Mewtwo stuff. Fantastic. Do you remember the first movie? I think I still have that pokemon card with ancient mew.

    I understand that. Gold will also be my favourite pokemon game forever.

  18. #45
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    I bought Red afterwards, though it seems I lost it.......Still a great game. Loved the Zinoberinsel-glitch (can't be bothered to look up the English name:P).
    And the mysterious Mew&Mewtwo stuff. Fantastic. Do you remember the first movie? I think I still have that pokemon card with ancient mew.

    I understand that. Gold will also be my favourite pokemon game forever.
    haha yeah, that "bug" was really funny a lot of people used it back then and some couldn't help but catch the pokemon. A shame their savegame was gone after that

    Yes I remember, Mewtwo was so awesome I think I lost that card but damn, I really loved the movie. And I had a damn lot of cards XD

New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts