Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Who are your favorite characters?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Who are your favorite characters?

Out of all manhua and manhwa series you have read, who are your most favorite characters? They can be heroes or heroines, but they can also be a minor character but plays a great and interesting role in the story. They can be counted as a small hero/heroine. XD So don't hesitate to share your opinions!

From manhwa, I like Raizel from Noblesse, Baam from Tower of God, and Ga Yeon from Song of the Cloud. They have this strength to persevere in doing things they believe in and do not hesitate to protect those they love.

As from manhua, I'm actually quite interested with Kapshilia Ailide from Xing Gui Shi Tian Kong De Dao Lu. She wanted to break free from her usual life, and she got it; but then she couldn't adapt to the outside world. But lately it seems that she had found the motivation to change and start anew, doing things she hadn't done before, and that left quite an impression to me.

What about you?

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who are your favorite characters?

Hmm my fav characters are :
    9AD and Shioon from The Breaker , Rai and Franky from Noblesse, Koon and Baam from Tower of God . They all are amazing characters whom i like . I'm glad i found out about manhwas

As for manhua , unfourtunately i haven't read any till now . Maybe in the future ..

New Reply