Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: could the new abyssal ones go to human form

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner melvo 17's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

could the new abyssal ones go to human form

ive just noticed.
    hysteria didnt have arms to pull the sword outa her throat. she coulda went to human form to pull it out herself

cassandra didnt kill miria and the others after eating roxanne and simply walked away.
    why didnt she go to human form then and jus walk away

im thinking since they were revived they cant ever go to human form for some unknown reason. what do u guys think

do u think they can go to human form

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: could the new abyssal ones go to human form

This has probably something to do with the first awakening, Hysteria awakened just minutes before and getting used to an entirely new body sounds hard to me.
    The same counts for Cassandra. I think that after getting complete control over the new body they can return to human form. All AB' can do this so why not the ZAO's?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Because if Hysteria shifts to human form she will be vulnerable to Miria's attacks plus she will lose her awaking speed bonus so for her to return to her human form is a disadvantage and life threatening. Now for Cassandra I believe this is because she is going to where Priss is because this flip in personality occurred right after the Yoki Priss appeared and by this I believe Dae will find Priss. As for them to not be able to go back, I think it takes time for them to go back to their human form not until they feel safe or run out of Yoki which will take time.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Pricilla did not return to human form after slaughtering Teresa, Noel, Sophia and nearly Irene.. She just flies away. I think they are on a high from newly awakening and don't consider that they might be able to return to human form at first because, why would you?? You are hungry after all, time to chow down

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Hysteria mention herself that since she awakened with the sword stuck in her throat, it became a "part of her." So it would be difficult for her to just take it out without harming herself to a certain extent.

Could also be a gagging reflex in response to her taking it out herself. I mean if I had a huge pole right through my body, I wouldn't be so inclined to taking it out all by myself. Rather, I'd have another person take it out

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

They probably could but. With Hysteria she was very prideful and Arrogant and i think she was enjoying that fact that one of the Warriors had to pull the swor from her throat.

With Cassandra she probably didnt want to revert to human form after Roxanne's defeat around so many warriors. She would probably be an easy target ^^.

And with Roxanne she as dead before we could see XD. nd i dont really think the middle of a battle was the perfect time for her to change into a Human considering Cassandra would have swallowed her in one bite haha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Because if Hysteria shifts to human form she will be vulnerable to Miria's attacks plus she will lose her awaking speed bonus so for her to return to her human form is a disadvantage and life threatening. Now for Cassandra I believe this is because she is going to where Priss is because this flip in personality occurred right after the Yoki Priss appeared and by this I believe Dae will find Priss. As for them to not be able to go back, I think it takes time for them to go back to their human form not until they feel safe or run out of Yoki which will take time.
    Well I don't tink so histeria would've vulnerable to miria attack's in human form after all histeria was the best an technique speed and power and even analysis observations clever mind. Why miria win if histeria was the best on every way possible would you wonder easy plot armor what else could've there's not way around more than plot armor.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not sure why people keep on using the terms ZAO. these guys are actaully not zombies in any sense of the word. they are not mindless, are not the living dead, and possess theri memories, though most of them were probably in shock of their regirth.

in other words, the were fully ressurrected. however, priscillas influence is unquestionable. however they had their own yoki and not just copies of priscilla's energy.

New Reply