Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 1999 vs 2011 Versions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by bobop View Post
    The very funny thing (i mean very funny ) is that when 1999 anime do exactly the same thing with elements that 1999 fans consider as trivial and non importants, and the 1999 fans brought the same arguments as yours, there is an uproar =>the 1999 anime destroys the manga, shitty adapation that doesn't remain faithful to the manga, blabla, blabla ......

Sticky and i (and i'm sure we're not the only one) were disappointed with this episode, so we have not an understanding mind on how anime works ?
    What kind of logic is that ?

It's like I said some time ago. I judge according to the manga.

Now there's nothing wrong with liking 2011 or 1999 better on their own merit but people should realize that is largely their own opinion.

Whereas accuracy to the manga is something that can be factually compared... Well for the most part.

It's not like I've decided that the 1999 series is entirely better as a whole than the 2011 series as a whole.

2011 Hunter Exam is still better
    2011 Heavens Arena is still better
    2011 Whale Island is still better

2011 and 1999 Zoldyck Arc are equal

2011 and 1999 Yorknew Arc are better in different ways. Mainly 2011 is better with Kurapika's story. 1999 is better with Gon's story.

Of course manga triumphs both. Easily.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member futurefrog's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
    Would you mind not talking to me as if I'm an idiot?

There wouldn't BE a pacing issue if Madhouse wasn't lazy with episode 39 and 40 and just gave us the Flesh Collector's Mansion in one go as it should have been.
    If they didn't do that crap then episode 39 would finish the flesh collector's mansion and all the phantom troupe into stuff could be moved to episode 40 and
    all the other stuff moved back which would give room for the missing Gon Leorio and Killua stuff and still have Kurapika vs Uvogin in episode 47.
    Would there still be missing stuff? Sure but it wouldn't be as nearly as bad as it is now.

What's so difficult about it? No. The only reason it's "difficult" is because they want to appease the audiences who can't wait another lousy episode
    for Spiders this and Spiders that. Of course it's a business so I understand they have to go where the money is and the money is with Kurapika
    and the spiders I suppose. I mean I'm not gonna lie. I love Kurapika and the Spiders part as well. But I also love the search for Greed Island.
    Mate I'm not talking to you as if you are an idiot, you yourself are acting in such a way.
    Thus far you have been complaining with this arc because it cuts down on GOn, Killua and Leorio moments.
    Take one look at Crunchyroll comments section and you will see that the vast majority does not give a shit about this side story and that is the point, it is a side story serving one purpose, to exist as a breather between the serious moments with the main story of Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe.

I for one do not believe there to be a pacing issue at all. This arc has been paced excellently in my opinion and has trimmed a lot of the unnecessary fat, while increasing the important points. This is a story arc not about how Gon and friends eventually get Greed Island, that is a side story, this is the story of when Kurapika tangled with the Phantom Troupe. I dont understand why you are hating on it so much, it makes sense for Madhouse to accentuate the ACTUAL main story of the arc and highlight it. I really do not understand your gripes at all Sticky, it is to the point that I think you just don't like the character of Kurapika for one reason or another and choose to complain whenever he is in the foreground over Gon and friends.

"If you want to understand someone, find out what makes them angry."

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Both the 1999 version and 2011 were okay, I thought. I gotta say though, the 1999 version had really ugly drawing for gon/killua. Reminded me of some pretty early eps in the Hunter Exam.

5. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by futurefrog View Post
    Mate I'm not talking to you as if you are an idiot, you yourself are acting in such a way.
    Thus far you have been complaining with this arc because it cuts down on GOn, Killua and Leorio moments.
    Take one look at Crunchyroll comments section and you will see that the vast majority does not give a shit about this side story and that is the point, it is a side story serving one purpose, to exist as a breather between the serious moments with the main story of Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe.

I for one do not believe there to be a pacing issue at all. This arc has been paced excellently in my opinion and has trimmed a lot of the unnecessary fat, while increasing the important points. This is a story arc not about how Gon and friends eventually get Greed Island, that is a side story, this is the story of when Kurapika tangled with the Phantom Troupe. I dont understand why you are hating on it so much, it makes sense for Madhouse to accentuate the ACTUAL main story of the arc and highlight it. I really do not understand your gripes at all Sticky, it is to the point that I think you just don't like the character of Kurapika for one reason or another and choose to complain whenever he is in the foreground over Gon and friends.

Great for them. I do give a shit though. How would you like it if they treated Greed Island the same way? What if Madhouse decided
    Spoiler show
    Wouldn't you be disappointed?

Yes Kurapika is the main focus but that doesn't mean Gon's story isn't important in the manga version of Yorknew. Gon is searching for Greed Island
    remember? I'd say that's an DAMN important plot point. Actually when you think about it. KURAPIKA'S story is the "side story" if you consider
    Gon the protagonist and finding his dad the plot. Though I wouldn't even say that. Hunter x Hunter is about the Hunter and the Hunt.
    We're are getting Kurapika's hunt in great detail but Gon's hunt is largely glossed over. Why? Because impatient people think it's "boring".

I like Kurapika and I like the Spiders just fine. It's that I want a bit more respect towards Gon's side of the story.

7. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1999 vs 2011 Versions

Tonpa gets set free from being tied up by Kurapika and struggles desperately to obtain badges, ultimately failing and getting beat up by Ponzu once she wakes up. Tonpa was always 1 step behind Hanzo in stealing plates, and Ponzu (thinking that Tonpa took her badge) beats the crap out of him. It was just kinda neat to imagine (I know its not canon) that perhaps Gon's determination and personality rubbed off on Tonpa and made him want to actually try and see how far he could go in the exam for once. lol.

I have to agree with FutureFrog, the whole idea that its New York meets Las Vegas is a neat idea, though I don't mind the idea of there being water on one side as well, I'd have to check the Hunter map to be sure where its really positioned. I do really like the gritty nasty urban backgrounds in 1999 Yorknew (basically whenever it wasn't a dumb photograph (which happens in the manga some too from what I've seen))

With Yorknew being my favorite arc, I'll probably always revisit both versions if not simply for the reason I adore the 1999 Yorknew soundtrack and music placements. I also really like the scene with Uvo and Shalnark in suits during the auction (this is in the manga but not the 2011 version)
    Freddy? ....No, HISOKA!!-Agon's famous last words.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Where have they screwed with characterisation or replaced canon? I do not see this anywhere within the series.
    Dude even in the manga Gon is reduced and Kurapika is extended. You act like we won't get enough of Gon even though the next episode will be all abut Gon and there are still many episodes and STORY ARCS ahead that centre almost exclusively on him. Chill out dude, you are jumping to conclusions and making outlandish statements way too soon.
    1999 screwed up characterizations (Kurapika)
    2011 replaced Canon--at least in the sense they have had filler related to Kurapika or the Phantom Troupe at the expense of Gon, Killua and Leorio.

Of course we will be getting an entire episode dedicated to Gon...that is Gon and the Phantom Troupe.

Before that it was supposed to be Gon and Killua trying to make money to get Greed Island. 2011 has made that into a foot note.
    1999 went to more detail (though it too condenses some stuff) and well it's bland in the 99. But in the manga it's exciting.
    Sure it's not "edge of your seat" exciting. But it's fun seeing Gon and Killua two 12 year old kids trying to make a lot of money in not a lot of time.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great for them. I do give a shit though. How would you like it if they treated Greed Island the same way? What if Madhouse decided
    Spoiler show
    Wouldn't you be disappointed?

Yes Kurapika is the main focus but that doesn't mean Gon's story isn't important in the manga version of Yorknew. Gon is searching for Greed Island
    remember? I'd say that's an DAMN important plot point. Actually when you think about it. KURAPIKA'S story is the "side story" if you consider
    Gon the protagonist and finding his dad the plot. Though I wouldn't even say that. Hunter x Hunter is about the Hunter and the Hunt.
    We're are getting Kurapika's hunt in great detail but Gon's hunt is largely glossed over. Why? Because impatient people think it's "boring".

I like Kurapika and I like the Spiders just fine. It's that I want a bit more respect towards Gon's side of the story.
    As much as it sucks to say, it isn't about the individual but about the masses. If one person doesn't like them skimping on the finer details but the majority prefer it, whose opinion do you think is heard? It's just a fact of life Sticky. We don't always get what we want. A lot of people like Justin Bieber, I however can't stand him, does me saying that make Justin Bieber behave differently or go away? No it doesn't because the large majority like him. Much like the large majority of viewers are more interested in whats happening with Kurapika than what is happening with Gon and friends. DOn't get me wrong, I want to see more of Gon and company, because I believe their quest to Greed Island to be a very interesting side story, but unfortunately that is not the way this arc was written. THe focus is Kurapika and that is how it should be considering he will be gone for a long time after this.

As for your comment about Greed Island, I have to say that Madhouse has never up until now skimped on the important details, NOT ONCE have they not shown something critical and pivotal to the plot like that. Now comparing Zepile impact and the minor auction stuff with Gon and friends, the impact of that is nothing in comparison all it exists for is to show that they are making some progress towards Greed Island, that is all it exists for. Zepile the character exists simply for the purpose of continuing there Greed Island hunt while they go off and get involved with the Troupe.

I feel they have respected Gons side just fine and shown everything important to his story. I feel that you give too much weight to trivial scenes that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

1999 screwed up characterizations (Kurapika)
    2011 replaced Canon--at least in the sense they have had filler related to Kurapika or the Phantom Troupe at the expense of Gon, Killua and Leorio.

Of course we will be getting an entire episode dedicated to Gon...that is Gon and the Phantom Troupe.

Before that it was supposed to be Gon and Killua trying to make money to get Greed Island. 2011 has made that into a foot note.
    1999 went to more detail (though it too condenses some stuff) and well it's bland in the 99. But in the manga it's exciting.
    Sure it's not "edge of your seat" exciting. But it's fun seeing Gon and Killua two 12 year old kids trying to make a lot of money in not a lot of time.
    What in the hell they did not at all replace canon. All the major canonical points are represented.
    99 was not in any way better than 2011 in my eyes, in my opinion it only made this side story more boring to viewers than it already was.
    It's slow paced and does not feature much action, 1999 accentuated that to the point I was bored to tears.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What in the hell they did not at all replace canon. All the major canonical points are represented.
    99 was not in any way better than 2011 in my eyes, in my opinion it only made this side story more boring to viewers than it already was.
    It's slow paced and does not feature much action, 1999 accentuated that to the point I was bored to tears.
    Having the major canonical points represented is not the same thing as having the canon itself. I want a story--not an itinerary.

99 was only really slow paced in the beginning. It was fast paced at Yorknew.

I suppose you find much of the manga boring then?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    Yup, masses don't like too much talking in their Shonen series. How Gon GETS Greed island sadly isn't that interesting to people, at least not those rewatching the series for one. It's a shame because I do find it interesting. I definitely hope they take their time with the Greed Island arc, though I do genuinely find some of the card stuff boring (or mostly unimportant save for a few specific parts that move the story forward) (unlike the auction stuff)
    I used to think the auction stuff and the card stuff was boring. But I dunno now I admire all the details. I guess it's because it actually sorta makes
    sense. Whereas when another manga goes into detail it's boring and trite. I MUCH rather read about Gon and Killua's adventure of getting scammed
    then another friggin' monologue from Sasuke about how nobody knows his pain...or even more then some dull, pointless Madara vs Kages battle.
    Sorry to bring up Naruto but the point I'm trying to make is that the "talking" in Hunter x Hunter is far more exciting than much of the "action"
    in other manga and anime.

It's not like they can't make the stuff interesting. I mean if they can make a story about a guy who sits in a chair all day and eats potato chips
    and in a completely unrelated scene someone dies from an heart attack look cool. Then they can make the talking stuff in Hunter x Hunter look cool.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

As much as it sucks to say, it isn't about the individual but about the masses. If one person doesn't like them skimping on the finer details but the majority prefer it, whose opinion do you think is heard? It's just a fact of life Sticky. We don't always get what we want. A lot of people like Justin Bieber, I however can't stand him, does me saying that make Justin Bieber behave differently or go away? No it doesn't because the large majority like him. Much like the large majority of viewers are more interested in whats happening with Kurapika than what is happening with Gon and friends. DOn't get me wrong, I want to see more of Gon and company, because I believe their quest to Greed Island to be a very interesting side story, but unfortunately that is not the way this arc was written. THe focus is Kurapika and that is how it should be considering he will be gone for a long time after this.

As for your comment about Greed Island, I have to say that Madhouse has never up until now skimped on the important details, NOT ONCE have they not shown something critical and pivotal to the plot like that. Now comparing Zepile impact and the minor auction stuff with Gon and friends, the impact of that is nothing in comparison all it exists for is to show that they are making some progress towards Greed Island, that is all it exists for. Zepile the character exists simply for the purpose of continuing there Greed Island hunt while they go off and get involved with the Troupe.

I feel they have respected Gons side just fine and shown everything important to his story. I feel that you give too much weight to trivial scenes that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Like I said. I'm not an idiot. I know I'm in the minority. I know the spiders are more popular than the hunt for Greed Island.
    That doesn't mean I'm going to shut up about it and just smile and say "This is great" just because everyone else does.

You know what I think I WILL get you wrong. I think if skipped Zepile and went straight to the Phantom Troupe you would be just fine with that.

It depends on what you would consider "Important details". But in any case it's less that details have been abandoned that bothers
    me and more that we're not really experiencing Gon, Killua and Leorio's journey as we do in the manga. By taking away that it makes
    this stuff more dull, actually.

Here's a question for you. If Kurapika's story is the main focus and that's what people want...why did Togashi write the hunt for Greed Island in
    as much detail as he did in the first place? Was he just trying to fill space?

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

If next week I like the episode please do not tell me "see even you like the Spiders". I'm not trying to say I hate the Spiders or I hate Kurapika.
    I actually like that storyline a lot. It's just that I like the other stuff just as much. Am I overly obsessed? Probably but hey what can I say. I love HxH.
    If I say that the spiders suck or anything negative...please realize I'm doing so to try and make a point and not because I actually dislike the spiders and kurapika.

That aside I'm taking a breather from all this arguing. Clearly my tastes are quite different from many on this forum and well you just can't argue tastes.

Besides I want to hear PoPo's thoughts! Along with Shinobi-03's comparison whenever he gets the time.

And also I'm already disappointed in the episode. So now I'd like to focus more on what I DID like.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to think the auction stuff and the card stuff was boring. But I dunno now I admire all the details. I guess it's because it actually sorta makes
    sense. Whereas when another manga goes into detail it's boring and trite. I MUCH rather read about Gon and Killua's adventure of getting scammed
    then another friggin' monologue from Sasuke about how nobody knows his pain...or even more then some dull, pointless Madara vs Kages battle.
    Sorry to bring up Naruto but the point I'm trying to make is that the "talking" in Hunter x Hunter is far more exciting than much of the "action"
    in other manga and anime.

It's not like they can't make the stuff interesting. I mean if they can make a story about a guy who sits in a chair all day and eats potato chips
    and in a completely unrelated scene someone dies from an heart attack look cool. Then they can make the talking stuff in Hunter x Hunter look cool.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Like I said. I'm not an idiot. I know I'm in the minority. I know the spiders are more popular than the hunt for Greed Island.
    That doesn't mean I'm going to shut up about it and just smile and say "This is great" just because everyone else does.

You know what I think I WILL get you wrong. I think if skipped Zepile and went straight to the Phantom Troupe you would be just fine with that.

It depends on what you would consider "Important details". But in any case it's less that details have been abandoned that bothers
    me and more that we're not really experiencing Gon, Killua and Leorio's journey as we do in the manga. By taking away that it makes
    this stuff more dull, actually.

Here's a question for you. If Kurapika's story is the main focus and that's what people want...why did Togashi write the hunt for Greed Island in
    as much detail as he did in the first place? Was he just trying to fill space?

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

If next week I like the episode please do not tell me "see even you like the Spiders". I'm not trying to say I hate the Spiders or I hate Kurapika.
    I actually like that storyline a lot. It's just that I like the other stuff just as much. Am I overly obsessed? Probably but hey what can I say. I love HxH.
    If I say that the spiders suck or anything negative...please realize I'm doing so to try and make a point and not because I actually dislike the spiders and kurapika.

That aside I'm taking a breather from all this arguing. Clearly my tastes are quite different from many on this forum and well you just can't argue tastes.

Besides I want to hear PoPo's thoughts! Along with Shinobi-03's comparison whenever he gets the time.

And also I'm already disappointed in the episode. So now I'd like to focus more on what I DID like.
    No actually I would not be fine with them skipping it. Zepile is actually my favourite non-Troupe character in this story arc. But I just understand why they did this. Am I happy with it? Not really. Do I care? Not really either. It is because I understand this and feel that they did his character justice.

Togashi wrote the hunt for greed island because it is necessary to get from one point to the other. Is it an important part of the story? Yes. Are the things that were cut a deal breaker? No. Do they damage the story and what it needs to convey to us? No.

The main focus of this arc is indeed Kurapika and the Troupe, that should of course be the foremost highlighted story in this arc, but the hunt for greed island of course should also be there, does it deserve as much time as the Troupe? No it doesnt because in the grand scheme of things, it exists to simply set up the next story arc. It is just a side story to lay the ground work, it is not as important to the York New arc as the Kurapika story is. That is the facts of the matter.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Having the major canonical points represented is not the same thing as having the canon itself. I want a story--not an itinerary.

99 was only really slow paced in the beginning. It was fast paced at Yorknew.

I suppose you find much of the manga boring then?
    From my understanding you want every single thing in the manga to be represented in the anime. Is that correct?

No actually I love this manga, I have been reading it since I was 12 myself and have never considered it 'boring'.

But I am open to understanding that others see things differently to me, including you. Do I agree with you? No. Understand you? Yes, but still disagree.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No actually I would not be fine with them skipping it. Zepile is actually my favourite non-Troupe character in this story arc. But I just understand why they did this. Am I happy with it? Not really. Do I care? Not really either. It is because I understand this and feel that they did his character justice.

Togashi wrote the hunt for greed island because it is necessary to get from one point to the other. Is it an important part of the story? Yes. Are the things that were cut a deal breaker? No. Do they damage the story and what it needs to convey to us? No.

The main focus of this arc is indeed Kurapika and the Troupe, that should of course be the foremost highlighted story in this arc, but the hunt for greed island of course should also be there, does it deserve as much time as the Troupe? No it doesnt because in the grand scheme of things, it exists to simply set up the next story arc. It is just a side story to lay the ground work, it is not as important to the York New arc as the Kurapika story is. That is the facts of the matter.
    You don't care. I do care.

It depends on what you consider a deal breaker and what damages the story.
    You might think just having Gon say "I pawned my license" is the same thing
    as actually SEEING Gon pawn his license but I don't. To me it's not the same thing.
    It's like the difference between seeing a photo of the Grand Canyon and
    seeing the real thing.

I never said it should have as much time as the Troupe. I just think it shouldn't be a practical foot note.

Maybe you and many others think Gon going to Southernbees and buying the catalog as a very matter
    of fact sequence gets the job done but I like to actually enjoy the experience. Of course they
    can't get EVERY little detail. And I'm not expecting them to. Hunter Exam arc did not go into
    every little detail and yet I enjoyed it very much. I actually the Zoldyck arc despite the crummy
    start. Why? Because the rest made up for it. We got a well balanced story between Gon
    and Killua. It wasn't "Gon's story is more important" or "Killua's story is more important."
    like how it seems to be with this arc.

But anyhow as for stuff I liked in this episode.

The beginning shot of Yorknew looked great!

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZonikStrike View Post
    You see, that is exactly what I was talking about. HxH has many deceiving hints, that may mislead the viewers. And that imo is very interesting. Now when they cut the 'unnecessary' parts, HxH loses a great part of its zest.
    Pretty much how I feel! It's the zest!

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From my understanding you want every single thing in the manga to be represented in the anime. Is that correct?

No actually I love this manga, I have been reading it since I was 12 myself and have never considered it 'boring'.

But I am open to understanding that others see things differently to me, including you. Do I agree with you? No. Understand you? Yes, but still disagree.

Well of course I WANT everything in the manga to be in the anime! What kind of silly question is that?
    Do you NOT want everything from the manga in the anime? If they animated everything from the manga
    would you complain? Would you think "Aw man...why did they have to leave THAT in?"

I didn't ask if you find the manga itself boring but "much of the manga" because if you have reading it since you were 12
    you should then notice that Hunter x Hunter is a very detailed manga that often goes into seemingly "dull" stuff---like learning about scams.
    Do you find stuff like that boring? Did you find the election arc--minus rescue Alluka boring?

to be honest---actually I thought the election arc was dull (though a lot of that had to do with coming back from the excitement of Chimera Ant Arc)

But when they animate it---I want ALL of the election arc shown.

I dunno maybe this is my curse for not caring as much as I should have back when Madhouse combined the Sushi Exam.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've decided---That 1999 Yorknew > 2011 Yorknew

Yes, 2011 has had a better Kurapika vs Uvogin and is more violent and all that jazz.

But the 1999 has a better balance with Kurapika's story and Gon's story. Which is annoying for me to say since I thought even the 1999 was
    out of balance with Kurapika and Gon. But man. Madhouse has been doing TERRIBLE with keeping that balance. It's the Kurapika Korner as I feared.
    I dunno if I completely agree with this. The manga also completely became overrun with spiders at this point. While I agree that MH's omissions have been pretty vexing, It's not like MH has removed entire chapters of Gon and Killua and replaced them with like...I dunno scenes of Chrollo bathing. 1999 only seems to have a better balance because it mostly maintained the same chapter order as the manga which has benefits and disadvantages. Plus I think it's sorta hasty to say that one is better than the other since MH isn't done yet. If this keeps up till the beginning of Greed Island, then I think you have a case for saying 1999 did a better job. Of course you are entitled to feel however you want, but I'm going to wait till Yorkshin is over till I say Nippon did better or worse.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/