Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 2003

Thread: Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

  1. #586
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    He does lack pictures. I posted about it in Tiff's thread (and here?) before. I suppose Okabe is boring to draw from an artist's point of view. He looks extremely normal, with no real design features that makes him stand out. Kurisu for instance is far more interesting to draw, not to mention she hawt.

    And yeah
    Spoiler show
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  2. #587
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    He does lack pictures. I posted about it in Tiff's thread (and here?) before. I suppose Okabe is boring to draw from an artist's point of view. He looks extremely normal, with no real design features that makes him stand out. Kurisu for instance is far more interesting to draw, not to mention she hawt.

    And yeah
    Spoiler show
    Sounds probable, he isn't particularly hot (from a females point of view) nor does he have any unique design traits.
    And Kurisu is damn hawt

    Spoiler show

  3. #588
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    I didn't bother saving them, but here's one I found pretty nice. And it would go with the usergroup color of globals too.

    Spoiler: Don't Open Gary show
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #589
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Nice one~

    btw, did you watch Gintama? I can't believe two Gintama series outranked Steins;Gate on MAL. I mean I can understand FMA:Brotherhood rated higher but Gintama...? The second season is the highest rated show on the site, which, to me, seems kind of overrated even though I never watched Gintama. Tried a few episodes of the first season once but wasn't impressed. People told me it only gets better later on and I would need to endure 30 or so episodes but I'm not sure if I'm willing to do that.

  6. #590
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Gintama is absolutely brilliant. Almost every single episode is a laugh, especially the parodies are epically hilarious. I found the start a bit dull too, but I can't recall having to endure 30 episodes. I quit somewhere around episode 100 from basically having watched too much anime. Never got back into it, I don't know why. If there's one show you can watch an episode here and there it's Gintama, so I don't know why I don't watch an episode here and now.

    I'm sure you've seen or heard about it before, but this scene is epic. A good example of Gintama really.

    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #591
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Gintama is absolutely brilliant. Almost every single episode is a laugh, especially the parodies are epically hilarious. I found the start a bit dull too, but I can't recall having to endure 30 episodes. I quit somewhere around episode 100 from basically having watched too much anime. Never got back into it, I don't know why. If there's one show you can watch an episode here and there it's Gintama, so I don't know why I don't watch an episode here and now.

    I'm sure you've seen or heard about it before, but this scene is epic. A good example of Gintama really.

    I wonder why you never continued when it's so great though but thanks for the info. I believe the people who say it's a great show but the best show ever according to MAL? Meh, I dunno :/

    and that one was funny, nothing I would call epic though. Maybe just not my taste...

    ---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

    btw what are your thoughts on the winter sports season so far? It's obvious that we suck at cross-country skying, probably another lost year. Doubt I can expect much in the next years anyway, we need some kind of miracle to have at least one outstanding athlete again

    Enjoyed biathlon though and seems like we're back to our glorious days in sky-jumping

    I've seen a report about Svendsen who didn't manage to get a zero missed shots in one race for nearly 1000 days. Some site is keeping track of it...

  9. #592
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Svendsen sucks at shooting. The only reason he's been good is because he's been a beast compared to others in the tracks, but he's losing that advantage too as others are finally becoming better skiiers too. Fourcade will win again this year. Dunno about the world championship, he'll probably win a bit there too, and Bø maybe a distance. Don't get me started on Bjørndalen. It's getting embarrassing how bad he is. If he'd only continue without super ambitions no one would mind, but going around like you are #1 and performing so poorly is kind of dull after 3 years of the same deal...

    Northug will win everything this year. He's a beast made man.

    I actually continued with Gintama again last night, was awesome. I was at a "serious three-episode arc" though, and those aren't always as good as the stand alone funny episodes that the series usually consists of. The Benizakura Sword arc is amazing though, but you need to care a bit for the characters first. Also that clip is probably more funny if you know the characters a bit... I think Katsura having Gaara's seiyuu makes him instantly funny without any other reason, simply because of his personality + Gaara's voice, LOL.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  10. #593
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Svendsen sucks at shooting. The only reason he's been good is because he's been a beast compared to others in the tracks, but he's losing that advantage too as others are finally becoming better skiiers too. Fourcade will win again this year. Dunno about the world championship, he'll probably win a bit there too, and Bø maybe a distance. Don't get me started on Bjørndalen. It's getting embarrassing how bad he is. If he'd only continue without super ambitions no one would mind, but going around like you are #1 and performing so poorly is kind of dull after 3 years of the same deal...

    Northug will win everything this year. He's a beast made man.

    I actually continued with Gintama again last night, was awesome. I was at a "serious three-episode arc" though, and those aren't always as good as the stand alone funny episodes that the series usually consists of. The Benizakura Sword arc is amazing though, but you need to care a bit for the characters first. Also that clip is probably more funny if you know the characters a bit... I think Katsura having Gaara's seiyuu makes him instantly funny without any other reason, simply because of his personality + Gaara's voice, LOL.
    Don't underestimate the germans it's rare for them to be in such a good form right from the start so I'm actually expecting a lot from them this time. Well for men that is, the women probably will have a bad year.
    I'm stunned at Berger's performance though, if she can maintain that form it's going to be impossible to beat her O__o
    Welll Ole is not what he used to be. For all I care he can stop with Biathlon but I understand that he wants to continue. I'm with you there, he should just lower his expectations.

    And hey, Northug never won the Tour de Ski despite how great he was doing before. He will probably win a lot again but all depends on how good Cologna will be when the tour is starting. I think it's highly entertaining that despite the extreme dominance from norwegian athletes no one has managed to win the tour so far, not even Bjoergen.

    Well I guess I'm a bit indifferent towards Gintama but I will probably try again at some point.

  11. #594
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    It's weird how Bjørgen didn't win last year. I was totally hoping for Northug too, but suddenly he completely collapsed after catching Cologna in the long leg where he started 20 seconds or so behind him. Our TV commentators were shocked. I think we all were as he looked beastly before that.

    TdS is a hard competition. I'm glad Norwegians aren't dominating it, though I thought it was overdue that Northug won it last year after two 2nd places. He now has two 2nd and one 3rd if my memory serves me well. A guy like him doesn't like that xD the WC is different as it's all about individual races, and in those Northug is much stronger, hence his dominance. I'm really curious about Cologna though. He has been in pretty shady form, but Northug claims he's positive Cologna is in perfect control. Cologna will probably be the favorite in TdS regardless, but I'm mostly curious about his WC form as he's never been a gold grosser there.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  12. #595
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    It's weird how Bjørgen didn't win last year. I was totally hoping for Northug too, but suddenly he completely collapsed after catching Cologna in the long leg where he started 20 seconds or so behind him. Our TV commentators were shocked. I think we all were as he looked beastly before that.

    TdS is a hard competition. I'm glad Norwegians aren't dominating it, though I thought it was overdue that Northug won it last year after two 2nd places. He now has two 2nd and one 3rd if my memory serves me well. A guy like him doesn't like that xD the WC is different as it's all about individual races, and in those Northug is much stronger, hence his dominance. I'm really curious about Cologna though. He has been in pretty shady form, but Northug claims he's positive Cologna is in perfect control. Cologna will probably be the favorite in TdS regardless, but I'm mostly curious about his WC form as he's never been a gold grosser there.
    Well probably went overboard. Tbh I don't care that much about cross-country skying but I know that it's a very big deal over there in norway
    and heck, I'm pretty sure at least Bjoergen (or Bjorgen? how do you even make that weird o? ) will win this time, I just can't imagine Kowalcyk stopping her again.

    Was happy about today though, best norwegian was a young and unknown guy at fifteenth place, right before Bjoerndalen. Svendsen only got a 34th place
    and Birnbacher.... I will go ahead and say that he's going to challenge fourcade about the world cup win

  13. #596
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Luls, we truly suck

    So your guy won then? I barely follow Biathlon these past two years. Most I get in terms of information comes from news.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  14. #597
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Luls, we truly suck

    So your guy won then? I barely follow Biathlon these past two years. Most I get in terms of information comes from news.
    hey at least Bjoerndalen got the best result for you today, 7th place I think looks like he's still needed, somehow.

    Yep he won, today he lost his power on the last part and ended up being 5th. He second behind Fourcade in the world cup though, for me he's one of the favourites this year.
    And why did you stop to follow Biathlon? O__o

  15. #598
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    I was never a huge fan of biathlon to begin with. You can argue xcountry-skiing is more boring, but it's also more "pure" in the sense that it's one thing that matters, and it's being the best skiier.

    A factor though is that I don't really like any of our biathlon guys anymore. Bø is awesome but he's been out for a while, and last season he wasn't as awesome as his debut season. Kind of dull to watch when your guys don't perform you know, I guess it's the same for you with xcountry-skiing. It also depends on the sport of course, but in e.g. football there's always incentive to watch something even though your team isn't playing, as the result affects your team. I can also watch just because it's an awesome match, but whenever there's an awesome match it likely affects my team in some way either way, so it's rather subjective. That doesn't really happen with biathlon as I'm just not invested and interested enough.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  16. #599
    Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line


  17. #600
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Alpha World Line

    - crazy eyes
    + hat
    + a bunch of papers on top of the computer
    + papers flying around from being lost
    = Josef
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts