Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 59 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yeah, being into the series and characters help you accept the average episodes. Then again I don't really watch more than 3-4 max these days, so if there's one average episode within those I don't experience them more than once a day, max. I rarely find them average anyway. I think Gintama overall improves with time. Like I've said before, the start is kind of average sometimes.

Shinsengumi are awesome. Pretty much all their episodes are great.

Shinpachi is like I said only useful for punch lines. He has his moments, but Gin and Kagura are both way more funny, interesting and not to mention much, much more powerful. Shinpachi is really normal.

Ayame is supposed to be an annoying stalker
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Yeah, being into the series and characters help you accept the average episodes. Then again I don't really watch more than 3-4 max these days, so if there's one average episode within those I don't experience them more than once a day, max. I rarely find them average anyway. I think Gintama overall improves with time. Like I've said before, the start is kind of average sometimes.

Shinsengumi are awesome. Pretty much all their episodes are great.

Shinpachi is like I said only useful for punch lines. He has his moments, but Gin and Kagura are both way more funny, interesting and not to mention much, much more powerful. Shinpachi is really normal.

Ayame is supposed to be an annoying stalker
    You didn't even answer my question...?

Yeah, average is a good description. Guess I will go with the way I mentioned and hope that I get more hooked over time. Probably will drop it if the Benizakura Arc doesn't impress me but well, still a lot of episodes to go so who knows how my opinion might change.

And I get that she's supposed to be an annoying stalker but I doubt Sorachi intended her to be annoying and so totally not funny towards the readers (watchers lol).

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm ignoring you on purpose. How annoying you are

Anyway I'm not sure. The Shogun has only been featured for comedic purposes so far. Actually the episodes that feature him are extremely funny later on (the moments received an anime/manga award for it). However I believe there is a Shogun arc or something later, where I suppose that Sect you mention might come into play. I frankly don't remember the episode you speak of. However there's several mentions of power play, both in the past as well as present, so it might be the case.

*shrug* I think he actually might have intended that. For the most part what is funny is what the others do in reaction to Ayame being a complete moron/failure/failing. Directly she's rarely funny, but she causes funny situations. She does however have funny moments, and some of her dirty rants are epic, things like "yes, just like that! throw me on the ground and ravage me from behind!" xDDDD
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm ignoring you on purpose. How annoying you are

Anyway I'm not sure. The Shogun has only been featured for comedic purposes so far. Actually the episodes that feature him are extremely funny later on (the moments received an anime/manga award for it). However I believe there is a Shogun arc or something later, where I suppose that Sect you mention might come into play. I frankly don't remember the episode you speak of. However there's several mentions of power play, both in the past as well as present, so it might be the case.

*shrug* I think he actually might have intended that. For the most part what is funny is what the others do in reaction to Ayame being a complete moron/failure/failing. Directly she's rarely funny, but she causes funny situations. She does however have funny moments, and some of her dirty rants are epic, things like "yes, just like that! throw me on the ground and ravage me from behind!" xDDDD
    Lol I'm trying to talk to you about Gintama and that's what I get?

Seems your memory isn't the best, you couldn't remember anything I said so far despite the Urahara guy I shall see, but I recall the Shogun moments winning an award.

... maybe. For some reason she's my most hated character so far though, so I don't really enjoy it when she pops up. I'm currently watching the eps were Gintoki lost his memories, quite good so far (maybe you remember that one ).

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

.... Gintama is for the most part an episodic series. I don't see why it's strange to not remember random episodes that I watched 3 years ago.

Yes I do remember Gin losing his head. There's a mind transfer episode much later on too, which is hilarious.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

.... Gintama is for the most part an episodic series. I don't see why it's strange to not remember random episodes that I watched 3 years ago.

Yes I do remember Gin losing his head. There's a mind transfer episode much later on too, which is hilarious.
    Was just teasing you

I'm at ep 33 now, probably have to go a bit slower now that all the episodes from this and the least season are coming out. That's 12 different episodes gathered through friday till Sunday evening, it's a bit annoying that there's nothing from monday to thursday but are all released in a matter of a few days afterwards. That means Gintama time will be monday to thursday, let's see if I can watch an episode or two over the weekend.

---------- Post added January 25, 2013 at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was January 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM ----------

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Elizabeth!!!

Good luck at squeezing in episodes.

How much have you watched now?
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Not with those clothes.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Elizabeth!!!

Good luck at squeezing in episodes.

How much have you watched now?
    Yeah he/she is great

I'm at ep 40 now, it's supposed to be about... Kagura's father? Or some kind of stepfather I guess. Actually I'm pretty hyped for that episode and will watch it now I'm craving for some Kagura and Gin background, don't really care about Shinpachi (not that I believe there's anything important left anyway).

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Kagura's father is one huge joke
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well watched ep 40, his appearance is pretty weird but I don't see the one huge joke yet. Guess I will know after watching the next

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Kagura's father is just very... lax compared to her other sibling... You will see, much later.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for spoiling

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Thanks for spoiling
    More like "thanks for hyping me!"

---------- Post added January 27, 2013 at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was January 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM ----------

Have you seen any of Hasegawa yet? That guy is hilarious, and just gets more and more pathetic (in a funny way)
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 59 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast