Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Whatever, I don't care whether you like my avatars or not, lol. I think it's cool, and a creative artistic way of interpreting the "white demon" aspect of Gin.

I don't know... It's ages since I was that far behind on Gintama. The first one I remember is at episode 101 or 102 (start of the Shinsengumi crisis arc).

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Whatever, I don't care whether you like my avatars or not, lol. I think it's cool, and a creative artistic way of interpreting the "white demon" aspect of Gin.

I don't know... It's ages since I was that far behind on Gintama. The first one I remember is at episode 101 or 102 (start of the Shinsengumi crisis arc).
    Well, that bolded part is true. Don't act so cocky!

That's something, just another 40 episodes to watch. You've watched exactly 140 episodes more than me

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just saying it like I see it.

There are likely a serious arc within every 20 episodes. So 4/20 episodes at a minimum are likely serious episode arcs. Hugely guessed number on my part, but it's my overall impression. Since I've resumed Gintama there's been a lot of 4-6 episode arcs. I'm sure there are more before 101, but that's the first one I remember that is good.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Actually I resumed on episode 69. It's the first of three episodes of a "serious" arc, that I found rather meh. Not the best arc to resume the series on, lol. It does introduce a new far down secondary character, but I found it overall too weird. Maybe I wasn't back in the Gintama mood, who knows.

Actually just using the Gintama wiki is a great source to browse arcs. Episodes 76-81 has a very cool arc that introduces Kyuubei, a secondary character that returns "regularly", voiced by Rukia's seiyuu. It has an extremely hilarious episode, a "toilet episode", which has been mentioned in this(?) thread before, fucking lol. I might need to rewatch it for luls.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just saying it like I see it.

There are likely a serious arc within every 20 episodes. So 4/20 episodes at a minimum are likely serious episode arcs. Hugely guessed number on my part, but it's my overall impression. Since I've resumed Gintama there's been a lot of 4-6 episode arcs. I'm sure there are more before 101, but that's the first one I remember that is good.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Actually I resumed on episode 69. It's the first of three episodes of a "serious" arc, that I found rather meh. Not the best arc to resume the series on, lol. It does introduce a new far down secondary character, but I found it overall too weird. Maybe I wasn't back in the Gintama mood, who knows.

Actually just using the Gintama wiki is a great source to browse arcs. Episodes 76-81 has a very cool arc that introduces Kyuubei, a secondary character that returns "regularly", voiced by Rukia's seiyuu.
    You're so not funny today.

Thanks for the info. I know I could just skip through the episodes but somehow, I've become fond enough of Gintama so I don't really want to do that. I probably will do it here and there when I notice I don't really like an episode but that's it. I wouldn't even do that but I'm so far behind and I'm an impatient person. Don't really want to follow it for months until I catch up. Though with 200 episodes to watch, it will probably take that long =/

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I usually funny?

I don't want to miss any episodes. All episodes can have golden, priceless moments in them. Sometimes you have average episodes that suddenly burst out a hilarious, memorable scene. Can't miss that. It's indeed a daunting amount of episodes. It might be best to check out other series in-between. I personally hate doing that however. But I'm also not a person that normally watches a lot of shows, unlike you. I can afford to focus on one, long ass series.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I usually funny?

I don't want to miss any episodes. All episodes can have golden, priceless moments in them. Sometimes you have average episodes that suddenly burst out a hilarious, memorable scene. Can't miss that. It's indeed a daunting amount of episodes. It might be best to check out other series in-between. I personally hate doing that however. But I'm also not a person that normally watches a lot of shows, unlike you. I can afford to focus on one, long ass series.
    Yes, you are

I guess that's the case. I just watch so much else and I still want to watch a lot of different series so I don't really feel like watching Gintama for half a year or so. I don't like to focus on more than one series too, so watching Gintama stops me from trying anything else. Well, I'm probably different to you as I watch ongoing series that started this season (and probably will go the same way for the next, even when I'm still watching Gintama) but I would never start another already long-running or finished series. Who knows, maybe I will get so much into Gintama that I don't want to skip even one episode but I'm not at that point atm.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm always fun

You'll find out what's best for you. There's definitely episodes that can be skipped. I just like to watch everything.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I usually funny?

Yes you're

If your're willing to skip Gintama, I guess you could skip arc which is more gag in nature, but it depends on the arc really. At first I skipped the Elizabeth arc, it was quite painful to watch since it was a gag arc which need more concentration than usual.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmhmm

I'm only (I think) seven episodes from the Kabukichou Four Devas Arc. I'm super hyped.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

This avatar is better somehow.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

No it's not.

I thought that one before was really good o.o

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, what the .... fuck!

Snap, now you all know what kind of shit I did that year in the north. My image is ruined

MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi 3c!

Bye 3c!

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like