Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2003

Thread: Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: xi0 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I actually liked the chapters that have been animated lately in the manga. The fights with Itachi, Nagato, Kages were when things finally got more "real". Also the entrance of Madara soon were a series of chapters of epic proportions. Even so I'm quite meh towards the anime. If I hear talk about an episode having amazing quality, I'll check it out. But other than that I don't feel like watching these episodes right now. I'd rather watch PP (which I haven't watched in days now), or Gintama, which I haven't watched in almost two weeks.

Hmm, have you played the Dungeons & Dragons games per chance? Baldur's Gate? You sound like a character creation menu.
    Yeah the last few ones were enjoyable but I guess that's because it's one of the better parts of the war. I think you got that I'm not pleased either, though I don't feel like dropping it. I've watched it for so long, now I will stick until the end.

lol no but I believe they describe certain stereotypes quite well, that's why I'm using them. Never really got into D&D though.

What's there to say? I think it's awesome, and I think Barca is playing poorly. Although you got to hand it to Madrid, we have been deadly in attack and strong in defense. Madrid has simply found the counter for Barca after Mourinho came. It took him some time, but overall he has made Madrid into a worthy rival of Barca again. Our performance against them the past two seasons have been very good.

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much in regards of United however. Everything can happen in football, even if Madrid has the stronger team on paper, by a good margin.
    I'm neither a fan of Real nor Barca but I like that Barca got beaten thrice in a short amount of time They've played the same football for years now and while it was successful and good to look at, it's getting boring. I hope Milan kicks them out of the Champions League~

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounded like you had played the games, that's all. Back when I played games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, I didn't bother much when I had to choose the character's nature. Chaotic Evil sounded good though, haha.

I don't like Barca games. It's not because I'm biased due to being a Madrid fan, but because their play style completely destroys the opposing team's play. I fall asleep watching them pass the ball forever without letting the other team play as well. I find matches like Madrid vs United far more interesting, as both teams have about equal possession and the game is thus more dynamic and interesting. It really says a lot when Barca has 72% possession against Madrid, but only has 5 shots, and 2 on target. On the other side Madrid has 14 shots and 6 on target. The latest Madrid win was in addition a "B team" that faced Barca, due to Mourinho resting a few key players. Ronaldo only played from the 57th minute, and only came on because it was 1-1. I think Mourinho would have put him on sometime during the match regardless of the result however. He also rested Özil, who is a mandatory player against Barca. These two not playing for 57 minutes, and the latter not at all, is already a huge downgrade for Madrid's team.

Milan has the tie in their pocket now. If they do everything right, they will advance. An equally solid defense as Madrid has, or they had in their previous match against Barca will be enough. In addition if they score once, Barca will have to score four to advance. It's not impossible for Barca to score four against Milan, but it's very unlikely given how well Milan defended against them previously. Lastly, Barca has conceded at least one goal over ten matches in a row. I don't want to get too optimistic. Normally Barca should dominate Milan easily, and could score three without conceding. But Milan does have the tie in their hands.
    Last edited by 3c; March 04, 2013 at 12:09 PM.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a PK with Adriano that wasn't called

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I already mentioned that. About time Barca gets a call against them. However to be frank, I didn't see the 100% obvious penalty. It looked rather cheap on the replays...
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I already mentioned that. About time Barca gets a call against them. However to be frank, I didn't see the 100% obvious penalty. It looked rather cheap on the replays...
    Eh, maybe. But not any less cheap than the Free Kick given to Ronaldo against Pique. You could see it on Ronaldo's face

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Freekicks are given more lightly than penalty kicks, so that's only logical. Freekicks are also often given easily when there's been a lot of heat to slow down play and give out a signal that it's getting out of hand. Just like many offences can lead to a yellow card even if the yellow card episode isn't too big. Penalties are either given or not. People talked about a clear penalty kick, but to me it looked really cheap on the replays. I even found the yellow card for filming somewhat justified. Maybe I should recheck them. Even if it was a penalty it doesn't really matter. A tie is already a win against Barca, and like I said, Barca has had enough calls going for them.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

BARCA IS SUX AND MESSI OVERRATES!!!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Freekicks are given more lightly than penalty kicks, so that's only logical. Freekicks are also often given easily when there's been a lot of heat to slow down play and give out a signal that it's getting out of hand. Just like many offences can lead to a yellow card even if the yellow card episode isn't too big. Penalties are either given or not. People talked about a clear penalty kick, but to me it looked really cheap on the replays. I even found the yellow card for filming somewhat justified. Maybe I should recheck them. Even if it was a penalty it doesn't really matter. A tie is already a win against Barca, and like I said, Barca has had enough calls going for them.
    Your bitterness excites me

That wasn't just any freekick though, it wasn't even a yard outside of the penalty area. But I understand what you're saying.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

What bitterness?

I don't know what a yard means, nor am I going to google it.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

How delusional

It's three feet. Okay, fine...a meter

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm super pumped for tonight's match against MU. I don't have a high expectation for Madrid to win, since I believe Man U is more or less at the top of their performance lately, but I'm going to be really happy if Madrid wins tonight.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to the Sports section, Dora!

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    How delusional
    Lol, no. I would have said the same about any other team in the same situation. Barca isn't called UEFAlona for nothing, get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I'm super pumped for tonight's match against MU. I don't have a high expectation for Madrid to win, since I believe Man U is more or less at the top of their performance lately, but I'm going to be really happy if Madrid wins tonight.
    Then what do you say about Madrid's latest form? Unless we have a sudden drop in performance, this should be a Madrid win, just like the previous game should have been a win under normal circumstances. Anything can happen, but odds are in favor of Madrid. I expect a close game where the team that is best at making their chances count wins.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

How's your busy day?

ex oriente lux

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I got home now. Tomorrow will be much worse.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast