Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 245 Discussion/246 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 245 Discussion/246 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Last edited by phio_chan; August 14, 2012 at 09:02 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member llmcduff's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 245 Spoiler

Me hungry!!! Or is it, Me Grimlock? I don't remember.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter. M-23 is alive. Rai is going to hang with the kids and probably end up meeting M-23. The KSA is shocked to meet Franky. Overall seems like a good chap, wonder why its only rated 9.4 this week. Maybe everyone is mad its late

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll be damned.

He's baack!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just a strange, odd development...

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

The style of the art itself seems to have changed. Some of the lines are more severe, such as how Regis and Seira are drawn quite differently in this chapter.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I never expected to see M-24 ever again, so it just seems out of character for Noblesse as a whole. He was clearly dead, but now Crombel (I'm assuming it was him) has revived M-24? How does that work as death has appeared to be permanent in this series, unless Crombel grows subjects in the lab and he could somehow take the cells and clone a new copy of M-24 with or without his memories from the point just before his fight with Jake.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow....it seems the authors might tackle some M-21 development in this arc...that's sweet...I think this revival is not a surprise, Crombel obviously has the resources to clone the guy to experiment on him further...I'm just wondering how will it tie in with the other subplots...this is quite nice, I'm excited for Noblesse again..

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha cmon! Its not that strange. Every villain there has been, has died from Blood field which means total annihilation or like 3 that franky has pierced and killed. Stabbed through the heart? Thats like getting off easy in this world!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think its Crombel who revive m 24 but someone else because 1 man said " i dont get why he didnt just leave him to die and even bothered to revive him at all" so if he was Crombel then he could have say master, elder or something like that then called him he

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 245 Discussion/246 Predictions

Aw I hoped to see the mini-arc finish with Rai - Franky - Lord meeting, but we're done with it, it seems.

Yay for M-21 arc! And as was noted before me, it seems very plausible that kids will witness Rai and M-24 meeting, I wonder if the time when they finally learn the truth and don't forget is coming.

Pretty sure 'he' is Crombell, it's not a stretch to say that he would revive or clone him. And I doubt this arc will be solely centered on M-24, Union will try to seek their answers too and nobles shouldn't take that long to decide what to do.

ex oriente lux

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting . So M21 old friend is back . I have a feeling we'll have a rise in numbers of Rai's followers again I just hope everything will turn out ok and M21 won't be forced to leave the gang

The chap was nice though it's a shame that the flashback ended like that I wanted to know more about Rai & Franky's past

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

I'm really hoping the Nobles send someone to South Korea to start investigating Roctis and this contract.

Though I realize she probably won't leave Lukedonia, the ideal scenario would be for Raskreia to show up with a pair of clan leaders. That would be so awesome.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Send a Noble?
    Sex: "Yes, Please"

I hope they send that hot Unni who encountered Sera. There is a librarian I'd like to stay after school studying with. Assume this one doesn't have a ring.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter is out from EG Scans. Very interesting, this chapter. Who would think we are going to have a reunion soon? Too bad M-21 didn't go with the kids. I imagined Rai would hardly make a surprised face or a slight change in his expression... We'll see. I really wonder what this 'friend' will be used for.

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i dont think its Crombel who revive m 24 but someone else because 1 man said " i dont get why he didnt just leave him to die and even bothered to revive him at all" so if he was Crombel then he could have say master, elder or something like that then called him he
    I don't know. At the time being, I think the only ones capable of such huge power is Crombel and the combo of Roctis and that 9th Elder. They seem to be the most powerful sides of Union elders at the moment. I also can't relate if Roctic would touch M-24 since he was out of it previously, but who knows, he probably found something related to Crombel and trying to investigate it from there. Now I'd go with Darj about this being Crombel's work, but there is quite a chance that it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Interesting . So M21 old friend is back . I have a feeling we'll have a rise in numbers of Rai's followers again I just hope everything will turn out ok and M21 won't be forced to leave the gang
    Why would he leave? For M-24? I think M-21 will try to recruit M-24 instead. That is, if he is still the same person before his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I'm really hoping the Nobles send someone to South Korea to start investigating Roctis and this contract.

Though I realize she probably won't leave Lukedonia, the ideal scenario would be for Raskreia to show up with a pair of clan leaders. That would be so awesome.
    I wholeheartedly agree with your wishful thinking, although I see what you did there to put Rai and Raskreia together.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Why would he leave? For M-24? I think M-21 will try to recruit M-24 instead. That is, if he is still the same person before his death.

We know that he wants to take revenge on the Union for all what happened in the past and for his friends that didn't make it trough the experiments so maybe he'll think it's necessary in order to achieve that . I was thinking that maybe he won't want to burden Rai & others

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast