Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 129 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 129 Discussion / 130 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    Anybody else got any ideas for a work around to the hole? I think cutting around the hole and then attaching some donor skin from a defensive type like Deneve. "so the donor can recover from it quickly" Then apply it to the new wound around the hole then they use their healing like Clare did for the arm. Now the wound is covered by some strips of flesh the operation was a success, but retrospect this might wind up looking worse then the stitches
    Yeah, skin grafts. I wondered that myself and it (at least to me) seems plausible. But I doubt it will ever happen. It seems like it would work because of how fast their bodies regenerate.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seska's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, shit happens. Lucky for us, the real "life" comes from us. We only check the "New Posts" anyway. So, i think that this is not a heavy problem here. See, this thread is about to get filled with "life" again

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Its too bad, because this thread had a huge amount of pages compared to previous months...
    Bah, anyway, most of it was just talking about the wound, and some stuff about the Claymore's sexual life

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm new here...well not really new because I've lurked this before. Just created a new account to share my input.

The previous thread, the one that was deleted (?), had a discussion about Clare tapping her hidden powers (Teresa's flesh & blood(true power)) to defeat Priscilla. I feel that this might be the case but for it to happen, I think that there has to be something really deep to provoke it. And by that, I'm talking about Raki dying. I say that because ever since the beginning, he wanted and pursued to become stronger so he could protect Clare. With his sacrifice, it would awaken Clare's true potential and at the same time, it might reach the "other Priscilla"(the one that traveled with Raki, the innocent one that adores him), thus will cripple her fighting power.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the gang . The idea of Raki dying seems reasonable, yet I would like to know more about the "sacrificial part". So what exactly is his death scenario? Will he intervene when the fight between Clare and Prissy is going to break out and accidentally get killed? Why am I saying accidentally? - well simply because I believe that neither Claire or Prissy intends to kill him.
    "I'm a legal alien in the Netherlands "

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, in my mind, the ghost are on the verge of death; everyone is weakened and panting and lying on the ground. Priscilla, only interested in Clare, walks to her. And as she sends her sharp tendrils to pierce her body, Raki steps in to block them. Something like that....

Basically, it's similar as to when Teresa versus No. 2-5 (Priscilla, Irene, Sophia, Noel). Teresa WAS planning on beheading Priscilla but she didn't because "her face (little Clare's face) keeps on POPPING UP (Raki pops up to block tendrils) in my head".

After Priscilla accidentally kills Raki, her "other self" (naive, innocent, the one who loves Raki) mourns him. It wouldn't be enough to stop Priscilla but just enough to cripple her. Raki's death would also awaken Clare's hidden power (Teresa's true power). So far, in the manga, we have only seen Clare inherit Teresa's acute Youki sensing. IMO, with the flesh & blood of not just any normal No. 1 but could be the strongest of all, there has to be something that separates Clare from the rest. Not acute youki sensing (it's pretty common skill), the ability to turn back after awakening (maybe, that's pretty cool)...but there has to be something more...

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cichol View Post
    Well, in my mind, the ghost are on the verge of death; everyone is weakened and panting and lying on the ground. Priscilla, only interested in Clare, walks to her. And as she sends her sharp tendrils to pierce her body, Raki steps in to block them. Something like that....

Basically, it's similar as to when Teresa versus No. 2-5 (Priscilla, Irene, Sophia, Noel). Teresa WAS planning on beheading Priscilla but she didn't because "her face (little Clare's face) keeps on POPPING UP (Raki pops up to block tendrils) in my head".

After Priscilla accidentally kills Raki, her "other self" (naive, innocent, the one who loves Raki) mourns him. It wouldn't be enough to stop Priscilla but just enough to cripple her. Raki's death would also awaken Clare's hidden power (Teresa's true power). So far, in the manga, we have only seen Clare inherit Teresa's acute Youki sensing. IMO, with the flesh & blood of not just any normal No. 1 but could be the strongest of all, there has to be something that separates Clare from the rest. Not acute youki sensing (it's pretty common skill), the ability to turn back after awakening (maybe, that's pretty cool)...but there has to be something more...
    When clare was fighting Rigaldo....was that not tapping into teresas power......thats why when he was a second from death he said "this girl is amazing" and he blows apart and we see an image of Teresa...i took that as in when Rigaldo was senseing clares yoki....at that last second he felt "Teresa"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You're right. Then if that's the case, we will get to see Clare's complete awakened form.

But I don't think Rigaldo saw Teresa in her (Ch.59/ 27/29)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I still wonder what will Daae's and Rubel's role be in all of this mess?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I still wonder what will Daae's and Rubel's role be in all of this mess?
    well Dae wanted to meet the strongest of his creations.....but somehow i think he has got something up his sleeve..cant wait 1 week left :P
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    well Dae wanted to meet the strongest of his creations.....but somehow i think he has got something up his sleeve..cant wait 1 week left :P
    Well lets hope the next chapter is a slower one and is more talkative. I would much rather see more of of Clare and Raki's reunion than for Clare to start fighting priscilla in this chapter. And it would also be intereseting to see what Dae and Rubel have been up to.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Well lets hope the next chapter is a slower one and is more talkative. I would much rather see more of of Clare and Raki's reunion than for Clare to start fighting priscilla in this chapter. And it would also be intereseting to see what Dae and Rubel have been up to.
    i want to see what they AB are up to........and i just had a thought......they said they sensed "the strongest of us all" but what if what there sensing is Teresa inside of clare????

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

First time poster, longtime (well, actually not that long but a while at least : ) lurker. Considering how it's starting to feel that the manga is drawing to an end I might as well try to join in the conversation. Also, I have read, but a while ago alas, all the discussion for the newest chapters but sorry if I repeat stuff that has already been discussed. To my knowledge the following was just briefly touched upon in the discussion of #128.

Regarding Dae and Rubel:

It irked me in the previous chapter (#128) that the AB around Rabona knew that the organization had been brought down. They shouldn't have been able to hear it from any other AB as it would have taken the AB that were close enough to gather information about the organizations demise longer time to get to rabona then it did for the ghosts. Which, weirdly points to the direction of Dae and Rubel who left slightly earlier than the Ghosts and accordingly should have arrived to Rabona earlier.

These two guys should are in other words the only guys who would've known about the fall of the organization while also been able to get to rabona faster than the Ghosts (I doubt the AB's around Rabona got a sort of a spy-network covering the Org's HQ with a more effective infrastructure than the boats).

So...could Dae have some kind of connection to the AB's around Rabona?

This obviously sound a bit tin foil hatish but I also noted in Chapter 109, page 2, that Dae arrives to the HQ later than expected and he mentions that he took a detour.

But anyways, you're more than welcome now to shoot me down

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mucha View Post
    First time poster, longtime (well, actually not that long but a while at least : ) lurker. Considering how it's starting to feel that the manga is drawing to an end I might as well try to join in the conversation. Also, I have read, but a while ago alas, all the discussion for the newest chapters but sorry if I repeat stuff that has already been discussed. To my knowledge the following was just briefly touched upon in the discussion of #128.

Regarding Dae and Rubel:

It irked me in the previous chapter (#128) that the AB around Rabona knew that the organization had been brought down. They shouldn't have been able to hear it from any other AB as it would have taken the AB that were close enough to gather information about the organizations demise longer time to get to rabona then it did for the ghosts. Which, weirdly points to the direction of Dae and Rubel who left slightly earlier than the Ghosts and accordingly should have arrived to Rabona earlier.

These two guys should are in other words the only guys who would've known about the fall of the organization while also been able to get to rabona faster than the Ghosts (I doubt the AB's around Rabona got a sort of a spy-network covering the Org's HQ with a more effective infrastructure than the boats).

So...could Dae have some kind of connection to the AB's around Rabona?

to Cichol & Mucha....

Welcome to the Mangahelpers Asylum for the insane

to Cichol....
    I doubt Raki will die but some where along those line though.....

to Mucha....
    The AB sense what have happen at the "Org", they didn't need anyone help.
    If they saw Dae, they have his head on a silver platter....

(AB's around Rabona got a sort of a spy-network)
    I wouldn't be surprise...probaly for mutual interest.
    NO we won't...we value your view of this a story, just prepare yourself for a good
    arguement

Cichol & Mucha a word of advise.....
    stay away from
    number12michael
    Claymore1
    Brother Coa
    and Goral(particully him.....)
    they still canniballs

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, nobody here seemed to realize the most important consequence of this chapter's reveal. Now that we know what Claymore's body looks like, Yagi will no longer need to strategically avoid full frontal nudity.

22. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast