Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 129 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 129 Discussion / 130 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Leroid View Post
    You know, nobody here seemed to realize the most important consequence of this chapter's reveal. Now that we know what Claymore's body looks like, Yagi will no longer need to strategically avoid full frontal nudity.
    have you missed the pile of Awakened being Tits we have seen....lol...but yes maybe we will get to see what Deneve is packing >

as the old one was deleted i will bring it back up.....how did the scar look on men.....how far did they cut down(and was the fact that they left there sexual organs intact apart of the reason they could not control there yoki so well?)

And i am hoping that the next chapter has clare explain what went on.....and i hope we see Dae.....is he aware that Rubel is a spy?

Edit: by control yoki i mean the "sexual" feeling that comes with it
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems that Daae don't give a damn that Organization is gone, he is more concerned about his experiments. So I doubt if he knew that Rubel is a spy would change something. Clare will probably tell nothing about the blob, she would most likely take time she have before Cassandra arrive to get close with Raki again.
    Less than a week away until the next chapter, I can't wait
    Especially I can't wait to see rumors about this chapter, what will people write now....

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Cichol & Mucha a word of advise.....
    stay away from
    number12michael
    Claymore1
    Brother Coa
    and Goral(particully him.....)
    they still canniballs
    Oh come one now Friday... we are not that bad aren't we?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Seems that Daae don't give a damn that Organization is gone, he is more concerned about his experiments. So I doubt if he knew that Rubel is a spy would change something. Clare will probably tell nothing about the blob, she would most likely take time she have before Cassandra arrive to get close with Raki again.
    Less than a week away until the next chapter, I can't wait
    Especially I can't wait to see rumors about this chapter, what will people write now....

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Oh come one now Friday... we are not that bad aren't we?

think 5 days from now i will be refreshing the page every five seconds waiting for the Chinese/Raw and then God-eyes translation :3 i cant wait ...its my favorite time of the month
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    think 5 days from now i will be refreshing the page every five seconds waiting for the Chinese/Raw and then God-eyes translation :3 i cant wait ...its my favorite time of the month
    I know what you mean. I'd not go as far as to say that it is my favorite time of the month... I'd rather say that it is the time of the month when I don't get anything done 'cause I'm too busy checking for raws and spoilers.

I wonder if it can keep me from playing FF XIII... I guess so.
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Yagi will no longer need to strategically avoid full frontal nudity
    So true. So true, indeed
    Last edited by Claymore1; August 26, 2012 at 01:46 PM.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It cleare was Quipped raciela on check with her mind now what raciela it's supposed to go on havoc with not distinction so what are supposed to do the pack off moron's because they're so easy going like they're on picnic on a day of camping and cleare on her black suite uniform she seen to have a killer body but how she appear from the fusions it look horrible.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Serpico...ummmmm...are you saying that what's left of the destroyer will battle Chronos, Octavia, and the rest of the AB?? It's not quite clear
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

What I try to said is the destroyer it no more under control and miria and company are with the guard low like they are on picnic
    perhaps they tink they handle with there current strength.
    Yea foreign language to me and misplaced letter you know one mistake and it understandable. But tank for reply me anyway.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

That's highly unlikely as the destroyer will be probably destroyed when Priscilla came out of it.
    And I am 100% sure that Priscilla will be doing battle with everybody around herself, including AB's and Ghosts.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

A possible collaboration between the AB's and the warriors to destroy Priscilla?? Seems interesting...but from what I've seen so far they are not interested in fighting...but rather observing Priscilla. Besides, what would they gain, if they get involved??
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

They would gain a horrible death.
    Like the ones mogus give to the pagan's on berserk.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    A possible collaboration between the AB's and the warriors to destroy Priscilla?? Seems interesting...but from what I've seen so far they are not interested in fighting...but rather observing Priscilla. Besides, what would they gain, if they get involved??
    I didn't say that they will work together, I am just saying that Priscilla will probably attack both of them. If AB's get attack by Priscilla and have no chance of getting away the only thing they can do is to try to work together with Claymores and to try to kill Priscilla.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

im 100% sure that the AB miria mentioned will have some impact in the future events......but the rest could become fodder for prissy.....maybe they decide to attack prissy together and the only ones that dont are the ones she mentioned? i am sure that they could escape....remember they have all lived for a long time.

And anyone else get the feeling that Octavia could be the number 2 of rifuls generation?

plus Prissy is only a number 2...wonder what Cassandra will have to say about it.....as we know she is not really fond of number 2s

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Cassandra will prolly diss all the no.2's present on the scene, haha

"Shit everywhere. Smells like shit everywhere. Oh, you must be a number 2!"

22. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ulquihorror View Post
    Cassandra will prolly diss all the no.2's present on the scene, haha

"Shit everywhere. Smells like shit everywhere. Oh, you must be a number 2!"
    and at lest we know Hysteria was strong and worthy of her Number 1 tittle...Cassandra said she tasted good :3

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast