Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Claymore 129 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 129 Discussion / 130 Predictions

Teresa did tore out her stitches, if she did that her organs would come out. Not to mention that she would bleeding because of open wound.

It's two days until the new chapter and no spoilers wahtsoever, I remember reading this on CLAYMORE fan page on Facebook:

"some translations say "continue in October..." By now, as not be Japanese... I think it must be a mistake of the scanlation..."

and how things are going ( no spoilers or news about new chapter ) coudl this be true?
    Last edited by Brother Coa; August 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Teresa did tore out her stitches, if she did that her organs would come out. Not to mention that she would bleeding because of open wound.

It's two days until the new chapter and no spoilers wahtsoever, I remember reading this on CLAYMORE fan page on Facebook:

"some translations say "continue in October..." By now, as not be Japanese... I think it must be a mistake of the scanlation..."

and how things are going ( no spoilers or news about new chapter ) coudl this be true?
    i would die

but if i recall there have been times when the spoilers never came out but the chapter came out early so who knows...i hope we get something soon!

and you forget she is Teresa of the faint smile.....i am sure she could rip herself open and not die....and maybe she only ripped the top half open so it exposed her lungs....and the "yoma" flesh but left the bottom area intact.....

i just had a thought .... someone like prissy who has very fast regeneration skills.....could she heal faster then they could cut....if they cut off her head(or try to) you think she could heal one part before the rest is severed?...after all Hysteria lived after getting a huge sword ripped out of her throat....and in the first place she did not seem affected by the sword being there...besides the fact that it stoped her from eating
    Last edited by number12michael; August 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

About Pris and her return, everyone seems to think that the moment she will emerge she will be at 100% strength. For all we know, this little sauna session inside the blob could have left her very weak, having tried for weeks (days? months?) to escape from the destroyer.
    Perhaps the real intent of Pris in bringing Cas over is not so much to free her (well, she can certainly help), but if Pris has that kind of hold on her, to "protect" her while she recovers for a little bit.
    Wonder if Pris is "that" clever, and in what measure of strength she will emerge...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla might also just eat Cassandra

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Source: baidu.com
    Credit: 白○○眼
    本画继续打酱油,老友叙旧,萌卡瞬秒2只个位觉醒者,2呆继续睡并未出壳。日站剧透待验证!

credits God Eye Galatea at MH
    Basically, Cassandra finished off 2 awakening beings in a second or instantly, and Priscilla still remained asleep.
    true or false?
    Last edited by Friday; August 31, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Friday
    WTF? You've advertised some forum and posted a quoted spoiler which originated from here...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zsych View Post
    Priscilla might also just eat Cassandra
    That would be one hell of a meal. I mean, no matter what tricks Awakened Beings use to eat a lot (we've seen Prissy have quite a feast in the north), there is NO WAY something as huge as Cassy would fit.

*imagines Priscilla dislocating her jaw like a snake and swallow Cassy whole*

Not sure if hilarious or disgusting.
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6