Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 129 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 129 Discussion

Unfortunately we lost the old chapter discussion thread because of a server crash. You can continue discussion about Claymore chapter 129 in this thread.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 129 Discussion / 130 Predictions

Oh phew, thought Gooral might have caused another mod to go into meltdown. (Solace of AS took it a little hard )

As for the chapter, I will admit that while the return of Claire is a good sign, it did not leave much to talk about imo. She just sort of popped out.
    Last edited by Nixl; August 21, 2012 at 06:36 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys lost an entire chapter discussion thread?
    So what's next then? I don't really remember what everyone was talking about.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

T.T well thats depressing .

and clare was pulled out....to me it seems she had no control over leaving the blob and from her asking why her friends were here i assume that she was not "aware" while inside the blob
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    and clare was pulled out....to me it seems she had no control over leaving the blob and from her asking why her friends were here i assume that she was not "aware" while inside the blob
    Yeah, I don't think it was only Raki/Clare that was responsible for her coming out. I think that the destroyer pushed her out as Raki was trying to get her out.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think it was only Raki/Clare that was responsible for her coming out. I think that the destroyer pushed her out as Raki was trying to get her out.
    and what did raki mean when he said the blob was "checking his body out"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    and what did raki mean when he said the blob was "checking his body out"
    Well there is only females in the blob

It was probably just examining him and found out that he had a connection to Clare, or something. I don't really know.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys lose an entire thread? There was like 40+ pages of discussion....

Never mind, accidents happened... Anyway, about the next chapter:
    Either we will see one more chapter of talking and getting to know each-other better ( something like last night before battle thing ), or Cassandra arrives at the very beginning of the chapter and free Priscilla.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    You guys lose an entire thread? There was like 40+ pages of discussion....

Never mind, accidents happened... Anyway, about the next chapter:
    Either we will see one more chapter of talking and getting to know each-other better ( something like last night before battle thing ), or Cassandra arrives at the very beginning of the chapter and free Priscilla.
    I'm not so sure Cassandra is there to free Priscilla. Cassandra has the Priscilla's essence within her since Dae used Priscilla's arm to reanimate the once deceased former number one. On an earlier chapter, Priscilla remarked that she was always hungry and surpressed her hunger, much to her disliking. It does appear that Priscilla favors individuals of great strength to satiate her appetite (remember how pleased she was when laid into Riful?).

Cassandra may just serve as the bait to flush out Priscilla. She should sense something familiar and of great power. Although, Dae not knowing of Priscilla's affinity, may just have counted on the "owner" recognizing something very familiar to her. Our Ghosts barely survived their assault on the Organization, which in my opinion, did not pose as great a threat as Priscilla does. For better or worse, the wishes of some members may come true in the coming chapters.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

But than again Cassandra seems to be essential in liberating Priscilla.
    And who know what will happened when Daae and Rubel arrives.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

lol
    How come only Claymore thread has been deleted because of that "server crash" (yeah, right...)? I've tried checking some random threads and sub-forums and they're completely OK. Something fishy about this. It looks like I'll have to back-up every post I find interesting, otherwise I might not find it later.
    Last edited by Goral; August 22, 2012 at 04:46 AM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore discussion thread isn't the only thread that we lost, see this thread for another example. Even One Piece section suffered from the crash, losing Spoiler Pics & Summaries and more importantly Hangout threads. There's no reason for the staff to delete Claymore discussion thread, server fault was purely accidental.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How long do you guys think Clare and Raki's little reunion is gonna last before Priscilla brakes out seconds, minutes? I still want to see Clare's reaction to the news that Raki was hanging out with Isley and Priscilla for seven years... that is if she doesn't already know about it.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianMeatClob View Post
    How long do you guys think Clare and Raki's little reunion is gonna last before Priscilla brakes out seconds, minutes? I still want to see Clare's reaction to the news that Raki was hanging out with Isley and Priscilla for seven years... that is if she doesn't already know about it.
    And that's exactly why I want to see one more talkative chapter, to see Raki and Clare getting together again and discussing their whereabouts this last 7 years.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else find it funny that the warriors themselves never tried anything else with regards to the hole? I mean they said the MIBS got lazy and just stitched it back up and then what do the warriors do they just stitch it back up lol.

Anybody else got any ideas for a work around to the hole? I think cutting around the hole and then attaching some donor skin from a defensive type like Deneve. "so the donor can recover from it quickly" Then apply it to the new wound around the hole then they use their healing like Clare did for the arm. Now the wound is covered by some strips of flesh the operation was a success, but retrospect this might wind up looking worse then the stitches.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast