Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What did you think of Tobi's reveal? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
409. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

120 29.34%
  • Good

58 14.18%
  • Average

41 10.02%
  • Boring

26 6.36%
  • Trolling

164 40.10%
New Reply
Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 599 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 599 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Gats; August 22, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 599 Spoiler Discussion

/sigh and with this the Obito theory tards will go nutz too bad its just a setup for the real revelation come 600.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

well it seems like we will learn something from kakashi's past.this could be interesting

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh... I thought obito was way too young....
    But someone said its an fake old image (hopefully)
    If its true, i hope there wont be any annoying "i call it first!", "as i said", or "i knew it, but no one believed me!"

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually follow the link on the spoilers it looks fake that picture is old its been on the internet before. Plus look at the Rinnegan it has tomoes on it this is crap turd FALSE ALARM !

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also I don't trust the source. Where is the usual?

Edit: Status says confirmed now?
    Last edited by mike strider; August 29, 2012 at 04:56 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God at this point i DON'T CARE WHO HE IS. He could be the ramen guy, Obito, Sakura, Sai ... I really don't care who but Kishi better show his bloody face and tell us who he is this chapter. I can't w8 1 more week for this...

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

All you guys saying the Obito theory is stupid and impossible and getting angry about it need to calm down.

When I said I think Kushina was a Jinchuriki before Naruto I got bashed for it so much then it turned out to be true, just because YOU think it's impossible doesn't mean Kishi can't make it happen. After all I don't see the issue with him being the same height or seemingly older when he faces Minato, he does seem to be part Zetsu after all and I'm sure Kishi could come up with plenty of ways to get around it. I don't see how the theory is stupid at all, in fact it's quiet the opposite considering plenty of people have agreed with it since a long while ago.

But for now I guess we just have to sit tight and wait until Kishimoto unveils the true identity of the masked man.

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not shocked. But it's been interesting seeing the theories fly! Kishimoto has been pretty predictable in general when he reveals stuff. Also would like to add that you can't do to much theory on a fantasy story like this one. Although it's cool to try.
    Last edited by hhv94; August 29, 2012 at 05:13 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

if it is indeed obito, story about how he got out of the rubble might be interesting. *how did he survive crushed body*

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Tobi didn't answer Kakashi's question yet right? It can't be too simple. I'm predicting that it will go somehow like this:

Kakashi: "Are you Obito??"

Tobi: "Well, yes... and no. Here's why..."

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't SPAM this thread guys.

Now the spoilers...that link was indeed a fake image, but it was removed right after it was posted, so don't worry about that....the spoilers come from 2ch, and the translations come from NF, and this means in 99.9% of cases, that the spoiler is indeed a valid one...in order to move that number up to 100%, we usually need detailed script or images, but with the speed of these days' scanlations the chapter will probably be out pretty soon...

Spoiler content...there's still nothing confirmed as to the identity...Kishi started out on a path towards opening a possibility that he is Obito, so he is using that opportunity to offer us some stuff from Kakashi's past...this is the same technique he used, when he made us think that Tobi was Madara...he greatly explored the history of Konoha with that...so let's not jump to conclusions

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously how many fucking flashbacks do we need. Im seriously sick of Flashback no Jutsu. Kishi is really dragging this out like no other.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn it! So Kishi really is waiting until the big 600 to reveal who Tobi really is. Oh, well I already know Tobi's Confirmed Identity thanks to a YouTuber I follow who posted a video that gave a link to an interview Kishi did explaining who Tobi is and I spoiled it for myself because I couldn't wait until this chapter gets translated due to how long it takes for spoilers to get put up and whatnot. But I'm kinda upset that this week is a flashback chapter that is about to turn out to be nothing more than a complete wast of time next week. Oh well, I've kinda been having a bad week as it is so I guess its fitting that Tobi's face be revealed at a better time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peinfollower View Post
    God damn it! So Kishi really is waiting until the big 600 to reveal who Tobi really is. Oh, well I already know Tobi's Confirmed Identity thanks to a YouTuber I follow who posted a video that gave a link to an interview Kishi did explaining who Tobi is and I spoiled it for myself because I couldn't wait until this chapter gets translated due to how long it takes for spoilers to get put up and whatnot. But I'm kinda upset that this week is a flashback chapter that is about to turn out to be nothing more than a complete wast of time next week. Oh well, I've kinda been having a bad week as it is so I guess its fitting that Tobi's face be revealed at a better time.
    I can believe that identity being possible, but that "interview" was all but falsified. I read that piece and it seemed pretty sketchy as is.

New Reply
Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast