Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What did you think of Tobi's reveal? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
409. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

120 29.34%
  • Good

58 14.18%
  • Average

41 10.02%
  • Boring

26 6.36%
  • Trolling

164 40.10%
New Reply
Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1617

Thread: Naruto 599 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Orochimaru has something to do with this whole Tobi/Obito/Zetsu/Madara thing...
    i agree...i would not be surprised if it was Orochimaru who helped Madara fix up tobi and maybe even have made zetsu.....

And when exactly did Orochimaru find that cave were he learned about Sennin art? and with that is Orochimaru a sage ?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see Sai & Yamato back. Those two were great characters. I feell like It's been years since we saw them in action.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael;300.4702
    i agree...i would not be surprised if it was Orochimaru who helped Madara fix up tobi and maybe even have made zetsu.....

And when exactly did Orochimaru find that cave were he learned about Sennin art? and with that is Orochimaru a sage ?
    This makes sense , kinda . Oro helped him creating Tobi and Zetsu , after that , they founded Akatsuki , Oro left Aka and found Kabuto .

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Gai with Jiraiya's haircut is just too much.
    Enemies would explode only by looking at something so awesome.
    Damn me and my non-existent photoshop skills, I would totally try to make a Gai with Jiraiya's hairstyle
    I'm not very skilled myself, but here you go:

Gairaiya vs. Akatsuki!
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by syx; April 09, 2014 at 11:22 AM.

5. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 15 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it's just here in Brazil, but some people who are heavily in denial are claiming that Kishimoto gave an interview claiming that this chapter is fake and that the real one will be release on September 3rd.

Anyone else seeing people running around claiming this BS?

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    I don't know if it's just here in Brazil, but some people who are heavily in denial are claiming that Kishimoto gave an interview claiming that this chapter is fake and that the real one will be release on September 3rd.

Anyone else seeing people running around claiming this BS?
    Good one.
    You have some funny people in Brazil. I'm not a big fan of Obito being Tobi either, but this is simply ridiculous.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post

Gai vs. the most powerful fire Jutsu!
    Spoiler show

Behold the absolute defense!
    Spoiler show

Akatsukis top priority!
    Spoiler show
    I cried manly tears of joy.
    If I could, I would give you a billion thanks for this awesome edit.

EDIT: totally put it in my signature
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; September 01, 2012 at 11:30 AM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post

Gai vs. the most powerful fire Jutsu!
    Spoiler show

Behold the absolute defense!
    Spoiler show

Akatsukis top priority!
    Spoiler show
    that's so funny lol..
    orochimaru was the first true villain and now orochimaru could have a big part in this whole tobi/zetsu but the final villain is going to be either madara or even orochimaru, oro had died at least a few times and that bastard keep coming back.oro took back his power that kabumaru gained with his cells and it sucks i really wanted to see more of kabuto more, kishi made kabuto supass orochimaru in every single way and the troll,
    orochimaru came back and took the lead once more damn kishi..
    Last edited by EMS; September 01, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can smell a change to oro / sasuke where Oro expains everything about Tobi ...

I rly doubt that Tobi would explain anything , he could have done that earlier , why should he now ? He is nobody .

And i am still wondering why Oro was in Aka , he has to be involved with the Tobi thing ...
    Last edited by Darthdevil; September 01, 2012 at 11:50 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Eduardo's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the first time I comment here.

Everyone saying Kishi should give us a really good explanation for this apparently meaningless twist, just shed the idea and get ready for what is about to come, because the masked man is undoubtedly no other than Obito. Don’t fool yourselves into trying to see possessions and stuff like that. Furthermore, I guess the following:

1. Since it was Obito the guy Kisame recognized as Madara in Akatsuki’s headquarters - and Kisame is not mental -, we can conclude it was Obito the man who was controlling the former mizukage during the war.

2. It was Obito who attacked the village and fought the fourth. Tobi used kamui with the purpose of trapping Minato and, besides, it isn’t Madara’s stile. Tobi/Obito is NOT at the same level as Minato, as many people claim. The fact is Minato had no problems to defeat Tobi, very quickly indeed.

3. It was Obito - and not Madara - who helped Itachy massacre the entire clan. I have no proof of this but the similarity between the man controlling the mizukage and the one Itachi came to know.

4. Tobi’s plan makes me remember a piece of crap called Evangelion. If you’ve ever had the misfortune to see this anime, the plan is basically the same. A man - the head of an organization - means to create something similar to “the matrix” in order to become a sort of god and meet his beloved woman again. Who do you think Tobi wanted to revive with the rinnegan?

I bet there’s only been one Tobi, that is, Obito messing around and having fun all this time. Any logic behind it? Nope. We’ve noticed the last chapter contains one or two fails. This is what happens when you don’t plan carefully before writing down a story.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdevil View Post
    I can smell a change to oro / sasuke where Oro expains everything about Tobi ...

I rly doubt that Tobi would explain anything , he could have done that earlier , why should he now ? He is nobody .

And i am still wondering why Oro was in Aka , he has to be involved with the Tobi thing ...
    How much you whant to bet Naruto is going to make him whant to be someone lol? Naruto's speech no jutsu has no limit... Naruto is going to convert Tobi for sure..

@Eduardo

What are you talking about? Minato had a very close fight with Tobi. He won that by an inch.

PS Tobi fighting Minato has short hair, Tobi helping Itachi had long hair.. We are missing something.
    Last edited by xXan; September 01, 2012 at 12:06 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    2. It was Obito who attacked the village and fought the fourth. Tobi used kamui with the purpose of trapping Minato and, besides, it isn’t Madara’s stile. Tobi/Obito is NOT at the same level as Minato, as many people claim. The fact is Minato had no problems to defeat Tobi, very quickly indeed.
    No, Minato himself said that Tobi space-time ninjutsu was superior to his own and that could only be Madara based on how skilled he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Orochimaru has something to do with this whole Tobi/Obito/Zetsu/Madara thing...
    instead,I disagree. madara made use of hashirama's cells before of orochimaru,that's why tobi is far above danzo or yamato. yet,oro knew a lot of them as well.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I rly think now that Oro is the key to our answers , how did they ( Oro and Kabuto ) even know about the secret Rikudo Sennin plate ? Only a Uchiha could have told him , so , maybe it was Madara .

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    1. Since it was Obito the guy Kisame recognized as Madara in Akatsuki’s headquarters - and Kisame is not mental -, we can conclude it was Obito the man who was controlling the former mizukage during the war.
    Not necessarily. Minato believed Tobi could have been Madara when they fought, and Itachi thought Tobi was Madara even before he found Tobi. Tobi was also prepared to show his face as Madara to Sasuke. There's definitely something more going on here, although it could as simple as disguise or Tobi using the fact that not everyone knows how Madara looks like.

Quote Quote:
    What? Minato couldn't do a THING to Tobi until he used HIraishin v2. Without that, he'd have kept fighting Tobi and kept trying to hit him. Minato had some problem hurting Tobi and took a while to do anything. He was mainly on the defensive, though neither had an advantage in this fight. Hell, Minato was lying on the ground twice against Tobi.

Who says it isn't Madara's style? Maybe Madara's plan was to use genjutsu on Minato and control him like he did to the Mizukage, especially since Minato's one of the deadliest shinobi. Thoug, I don't think that Tobi was Madara.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast