Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chap!! (Average rating: 3.1 / 6)

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6 (Awful/Boring)

2 2.02%
  • 5 (Average)

2 2.02%
  • 4 (Good)

24 24.24%
  • 3 (Great!)

45 45.45%
  • 2 (Epic)

24 24.24%
  • 1 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 2.02%
New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 680 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 680 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 679 Discussion / 680 Predictions

The chapter is out on mreader right now!
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xtro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 680 Spoiler Discussion

no need for the spoiler.

the chapter is out

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/680

4. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter, its great to see Luffy absolutely dicking a Logia

Vergo played a pretty brilliant act on all the G-5 guys......

BUT OMG Sanji fighting Vergo, now that IS NOT something I would have predicted.

You know what though, I actually predict a victory or Sanji in this fight....here is why,

Sanji has been a bit of a joke since the time skip.... I think a lot of Sanji fans would agree its been a bit of a let down.

He took down a pacifista....but it was with Zoro

He had the death by nose bleed for half of fishman island, which was funny but also kinda painful to watch after the 3rd time....

He defeated that big baby fishman, but it was with Jimbei, and in many ways Zoro, Luffy and Jimbei all kinda over shadowed him.... (imo anyway)

Then he got his body swapped and again was fairly useless for most of PH....

Therefore Sanji IS WELL overdue an epic battle and win....

Taking down the guy Law, Smoker, and everyone seems to think is the strongest guy on this island would be an awesome way to introduce how epic he's become since learning New-Kama Kenpo from the 99 masters.

I'm of the firm belief he defeated Iva-san during his timeskip..... in fact I wouldn't be surprised if at somepoint during his fight with vergo it cuts to Iva-san with Dragon whiel they're talking about Luffy's crew....

And Iva-san with say something like "don't worry about Strawboy he has blonde-chan with him, and he's pretty strong...." and then BAM vergo gets kicked to the face

Yes this is my prediction for maybe not next chapter but definitely something along those lines
    Last edited by Andonan; September 05, 2012 at 05:33 AM.

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

6. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanji is badass, i hope he wil win, he deservs it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter... Zoro now has to face an even better dragon, Sanji vs. Vergo and Luffy already went G2. That's the One Piece I like.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Gorgias's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The first part of the chapter was quiet anoying in the first place: what is going on with the dragon? It's not the first time he's appearing as an unknown creature on that somehow attention is focused. What will be it's role? - I can imagine it will play a crucial one "being friend" of one of the "good" haki-users. Or what else is Oda planning with the dragon?

Vergo's appearance was suitable. His badness has found it's climax. Expecting Smoker to interfere in the last moment I was surprised about Sanji's move. Pretty epic - and I love how Oda plays with his attitude towards women and how this becomes really serious by Sanji kicking Vergo in his face. I somehow missed these absurd characteristics of One Piece. Also the dialogue on Brownbeards back.

The last chapters I was committed to Vergos victory about smoker in a possible fight that maybe follows after the scene with Sanji - I hope he's not that foolish to lose in the next three panels.

That Ruffy punches CC hard wasn't a surprise. Imo Oda shouldn't use these scenes so careless.
    Last edited by Gorgias; September 05, 2012 at 05:56 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

lol... Running so fast the ground was on fire! Oh Luffy you still amaze me.

But it seems Vergo, Smoker and Luffy should have came across each other no? Well, with the diagram they showed. Did they miss each other because they were travelling so fast? Or does Vergo have an ability? Zoro did say there was a "strange aura" that showed up behind them, so I'm willing to bet he's an ability user .

I'd hate for Sanji to lose because of what Andonan said. It should be noted that Vergo will continue to persue Ms. Tashagi if he were to fall, therefore Sanji-san would never fall if it meant she would be hurt! I don't know whether I'm just making up excuses for Sanji not to lose or whatnot, but I really hope he doesn't T_T" Vergo seems really strong...

Smoker will be battling Monet? I don't think that'll last. It seems Sanji has taken Smokers opponent, which leads me to think that there's going to be a huge shuffle of players here - as what has happened in a few arcs and their initial opponents. Law has yet to be seen too, wasn't he with Luffy? Where is his heart?? Perhaps it's not with Vergo anymore??

This chapter was humorous and interesting, without addressing those questions - leaving questions in the air. I too believe this is One Piece Hoeru!

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanji vs Vergo...what a curve ball. I Just love Oda...there's something to be said about a manga that can surprise even the most avid readers week after week...and I agree with whoever said it above...Sanji deserves this...we know he is strong enough, lets see what he can do with a lady's safety on the line
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Gorgias's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanji vs. Vergo seems to be a good opportunity for Smoker to save him from the worst: in Alabasta it was Sanji who saved him (and the other SHs) in the end. And it would strengthen the bound between the SHs an Smoker in general. We already see him and Ruffy arguing and fighting not together, but "side by side".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

in luffy's crew luffy, zoro and sanji r three people who can take big opponent. i think this arc is going to end soon these r last fight of this arc so sanji is going to win this fight . so if smoker going to fight someone it will be Monet because there is no one else . that fight can be hard for smoker because we dont know much about her so saying he will beat her easily is not right. zoro will fight dragon. law have to find something so he will find it . luffy will beat C (i forget his name). this way all 5 big shot will do there job, we will also become happy & ready for new arc
    Last edited by suraj5898; September 05, 2012 at 06:17 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

here sanji coming to tashigi rescues almost reminds me of rayleigh coming to zoro's rescue. sanji must be now as fast as rayliegh if not faster because sanji's main and only attribute is his legs so he should faster.
    man look at him herehe looks like a fired missile.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm saying it now and I will endure any resultant slings and arrows: The dragon has Observation Haki. His dodging looked to be on a haki tip, and him sensing and running from Vergo made the idea take centre stage in my mind. You could say animal instinct but that's just another way of saying haki! When Zoro, an Observation Haki user, took note of Vergo being behind them i think the same thing happened with the dragon as a result he flew off. Dragon for Straw Hat pet!! Sogeking arriving to battle, atop a dragon....*wipes tears*

Vergo brought back Rokushiki beautifully, and his haki is strong enough to block sharp objects (or Tashigi REALLY sucks), Luffy can aim for that! Any swordsman worth his shit would have Haki enough to hurt Luffy, but new info on haki pleases me. How did Vergo get behind the group? Guess PH still has some secret passages to share.

Luffy and Smoker Oh.My.God! Luffy and Smoker killed me! The Odd Couple theme song shot into my head! CC's expression before he gets hit, I'm loving his comic relief! Fun chapter imma go read a couple hundred more times.

FuS

18. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    Sanji vs Vergo...what a curve ball. I Just love Oda...there's something to be said about a manga that can surprise even the most avid readers week after week...and I agree with whoever said it above...Sanji deserves this...we know he is strong enough, lets see what he can do with a lady's safety on the line
    And Oda threw that in Chapter 100, didn't he?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

oh man Zoro's gonna be jealous.. Sanji freakin badass! and why are they panting and tired from running? how big is this lab anyway?

New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast