Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    I hope they will add a few attacks for future rogue cause I like his magic :3
    Yeah! Hope it's not going to be a "screen-shot" kinda fight and then KO next. The fight between Natsu and Future-Rogue should have some potential.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great episode. Dragons finally coming to Fairy Tail.

I never like when Natsu is losing but will come back with kicking Rorgue ass

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it the next episode out? If so, I will have to check it later. Hmmm... haven't got the time to watch today...

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah its out. Every Saturday when get new episode

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtf, who the hell drew Cana here or here in this episode. Fortunately, later it got better again.
    Last edited by yieps; July 19, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion - Fairy Tail 2, Episode 16

It was worth sacrificing some sleep to watch this episode. In a short time of about 25 minutes, so much has happened. Wow!

The story continued, with Future-Rogue having a heated argument with Current-Lucy about the actions of Past-Lucy of Rogue's time. However the exchange did not resolve the problem but instead turned "hotter" with Natsu joining in with his usual "fire" attack. He was even crying while remembering the Future-Lucy's words, "protect the future" as he defended for Lucy and put his trust in her.

While Natsu stood at the front to fight against Future-Rogue, Loke helped Lucy, Wendy and the three Exceeds to escape. Despite agreeing in "leaving everything to Natsu" (quoting Loke's words), Lucy was rather reluctant to leave her "future body" behind.

The fight between Natsu and Future-Rogue was interesting with both Dragons displaying their specialty of magic. The killing intent was strong from Future-Rogue as he claimed that the Future-Natsu was killed by dragons and it would make no difference when Natsu died. However Natsu remained firm on his resolve, and his faith on Lucy and her will.

On another scene, Mirajane was still searching for Yukino. Though the latter was found, she seemed so down with guilt and self-claiming of bringing misfortune to people around her. But Mirajane disagreed as she tried to bring some sense to Yukino. With Mirajane's gentle touch and words of assurance, Yukino was moved with tears. It seemed like both girls would become great friends from that day on.

In the Palace, Princess Hisui continued her plan on initiating the "Eclipse" project by unlocking its portal. At the same time, she had ordered her soldiers to stand by on various checkpoints and ensuring the safety of the citizens by evacuating them out of the town.

While as the portal began to open, Lucy and company had safely escaped from Future-Rogue and came to witness this "big" event. As Loke was a Celestial Spirit, magical powerful could not work when the magic users were close to the portal.

Lucy also had a recollection of events on the time of encountering Future-Rogue as the latter claimed that the world was destroyed due to the Eclipse cannon's failure of firing at the 10,000 dragons since the portal was closed by "someone".

As Arcadios found Lucy and friends hiding behind the bushes, Princess Hisui announced of her proper apologies to them, as well as congratulating them of winning the Grand Magic Tournament. While in the chaotic situation, Lily seemed to be the calmest one in the midst of them. Both Lucy and the Princess had come to an understanding of the purpose of the coming of Rogue and Lucy from the future. Though Lucy denied of closing the portal, she queried the Princess of opening it without the sight of any dragons, with the latter explained of the delay of initiating the firing mechanism.

Measures were taken in consideration in the kingdom of Fiore as commanded by King Toma but there was no guarantee of a full eradication of the 10,000 dragons. Hence the king had to bow his head and request the help from all the mage guilds. The overwhelming positive response brought tears as he sobbed with gratitude. It seemed like the members of Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Pegasus and others were already hyped up even before the war.

While all these was taking place and the king's joke "kabo", Jellal's arrival shocked Lahar and Doranbolt who judged the violation of law of Eclipse.

July 7th seemed to mark the day the dragons disappeared. While the gate opened, everyone stood there with anticipation. Natsu and Future-Rogue's fight accelerated with full power from both parties. A very epic fight with Future-Rogue's White Shadow Dragon, a magic skill stole from killing Sting. While Future-Rogue transformed into an evil appearance, his ruthless nature towards people's life angered Natsu. The fight between them was intercepted by members of Crime Sorcière as Natsu was losing the battle, while Future-Rogue escaped. Natsu then was sucked into a pool of shadow. (hmm.... ???)

With so much hope of saving the world, Lucy changed her mind as the gate opened. What will be the outcome of Lucy's decision and her course of action? What will everyone else do? What will her guild members do? What about Natsu, after being sucked into a shadow? What was Future-Rogue's true intention? What will happen to the country? Will everyone survive when the dragons attack?

In the preview narrated by Happy, it has shown a good glimpse of the next episode. It looked really epic. With the appearance of dragons, we (viewers) are going to have more fun time in Fairy Tail. Yay!!!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion - Fairy Tail 2, Episode 16

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    It was worth sacrificing some sleep to watch this episode. In a short time of about 25 minutes, so much has happened. Wow!

The story continued, with Future-Rogue having a heated argument with Current-Lucy about the actions of Past-Lucy of Rogue's time. However the exchange did not resolve the problem but instead turned "hotter" with Natsu joining in with his usual "fire" attack. He was even crying while remembering the Future-Lucy's words, "protect the future" as he defended for Lucy and put his trust in her.

While Natsu stood at the front to fight against Future-Rogue, Loke helped Lucy, Wendy and the three Exceeds to escape. Despite agreeing in "leaving everything to Natsu" (quoting Loke's words), Lucy was rather reluctant to leave her "future body" behind.

The fight between Natsu and Future-Rogue was interesting with both Dragons displaying their specialty of magic. The killing intent was strong from Future-Rogue as he claimed that the Future-Natsu was killed by dragons and it would make no difference when Natsu died. However Natsu remained firm on his resolve, and his faith on Lucy and her will.

On another scene, Mirajane was still searching for Yukino. Though the latter was found, she seemed so down with guilt and self-claiming of bringing misfortune to people around her. But Mirajane disagreed as she tried to bring some sense to Yukino. With Mirajane's gentle touch and words of assurance, Yukino was moved with tears. It seemed like both girls would become great friends from that day on.

In the Palace, Princess Hisui continued her plan on initiating the "Eclipse" project by unlocking its portal. At the same time, she had ordered her soldiers to stand by on various checkpoints and ensuring the safety of the citizens by evacuating them out of the town.

While as the portal began to open, Lucy and company had safely escaped from Future-Rogue and came to witness this "big" event. As Loke was a Celestial Spirit, magical powerful could not work when the magic users were close to the portal.

Lucy also had a recollection of events on the time of encountering Future-Rogue as the latter claimed that the world was destroyed due to the Eclipse cannon's failure of firing at the 10,000 dragons since the portal was closed by "someone".

As Arcadios found Lucy and friends hiding behind the bushes, Princess Hisui announced of her proper apologies to them, as well as congratulating them of winning the Grand Magic Tournament. While in the chaotic situation, Lily seemed to be the calmest one in the midst of them. Both Lucy and the Princess had come to an understanding of the purpose of the coming of Rogue and Lucy from the future. Though Lucy denied of closing the portal, she queried the Princess of opening it without the sight of any dragons, with the latter explained of the delay of initiating the firing mechanism.

Measures were taken in consideration in the kingdom of Fiore as commanded by King Toma but there was no guarantee of a full eradication of the 10,000 dragons. Hence the king had to bow his head and request the help from all the mage guilds. The overwhelming positive response brought tears as he sobbed with gratitude. It seemed like the members of Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Pegasus and others were already hyped up even before the war.

While all these was taking place and the king's joke "kabo", Jellal's arrival shocked Lahar and Doranbolt who judged the violation of law of Eclipse.

July 7th seemed to mark the day the dragons disappeared. While the gate opened, everyone stood there with anticipation. Natsu and Future-Rogue's fight accelerated with full power from both parties. A very epic fight with Future-Rogue's White Shadow Dragon, a magic skill stole from killing Sting. While Future-Rogue transformed into an evil appearance, his ruthless nature towards people's life angered Natsu. The fight between them was intercepted by members of Crime Sorcière as Natsu was losing the battle, while Future-Rogue escaped. Natsu then was sucked into a pool of shadow. (hmm.... ???)

With so much hope of saving the world, Lucy changed her mind as the gate opened. What will be the outcome of Lucy's decision and her course of action? What will everyone else do? What will her guild members do? What about Natsu, after being sucked into a shadow? What was Future-Rogue's true intention? What will happen to the country? Will everyone survive when the dragons attack?

In the preview narrated by Happy, it has shown a good glimpse of the next episode. It looked really epic. With the appearance of dragons, we (viewers) are going to have more fun time in Fairy Tail. Yay!!!
    I always like all of your analysis, when it comes to either the anime or the manga.
    I agree with all that you said, because it was an episode that I really enjoyed.
    And I have the feeling that I will like the next one even more.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion - Fairy Tail 2, Episode 16

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I always like all of your analysis, when it comes to either the anime or the manga.
    I agree with all that you said, because it was an episode that I really enjoyed.
    And I have the feeling that I will like the next one even more.
    Thank you!

I have always like and enjoy Fairy Tail since day one. Regardless if it's manga or anime, I love them all.

In the anime, there are quite a few good voice actors and actresses whose voices are really fitting to many of the characters. Besides that, the sound effects and music also make up the success of the production. Truly, it feels more excited when we watch the characters coming to life and enjoy the epicness of many battles and fights with each mage's magical skills.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Really loved the new opening! IMO, it's better than the previous one but I was kind of dissapointed at the Natsu vs Rogue fight, especially that it was much more amazing should I say, in the manga.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Really loved the new opening! IMO, it's better than the previous one but I was kind of dissapointed at the Natsu vs Rogue fight, especially that it was much more amazing should I say, in the manga.
    Would it be better if the fight is longer and more focused since I noticed that almost every (if not all) battle was short and quick, and scene-to-scene? It gives a feeling of "all in one" in that every episode contains details of different storyline. It is like going for a buffet where you can fill your plate with every kind of food and eat them all. lol

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great episode.

Finally some dragons.

Epic fight just started.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Great episode.

Finally some dragons.

Epic fight just started.
    milek, you are always one of those "quick legs" who are so fast in getting into the next episode in anime or chapter in the case of manga. I for one, can't catch up that quickly. hehe *hide my face*

The current episode should be interesting. Will watch it later.. Good to see your post, so that I know it's time for me to watch it. hehe..

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    milek, you are always one of those "quick legs" who are so fast in getting into the next episode in anime or chapter in the case of manga. I for one, can't catch up that quickly. hehe *hide my face*

The current episode should be interesting. Will watch it later.. Good to see your post, so that I know it's time for me to watch it. hehe..
    Time zone- Europe , when i wake up fairy tail and every other anime that i watch and collect are out ( even in 1080p).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

And so the dragons came.
    I do hope that they won't screw up anything in the next episodes, because it would really be a pity...
    Can't wait for the next episode, in which "he" will arrive.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion - Fairy Tail 2, Episode 17

Wow! A great start with the opening of the portal. With so much anticipation, Lucy changed her mind that shocked everyone. With the celestial spirit power, she got the knowledge through Crux of the non-existence of Eclipse Cannon but a portal that linked to 400 years in the past, and out came the numerous huge and powerful dragons.

While Lucy was struggling with the portal, Natsu on the other side was fighting hard with the dark shadow. With their hearts united, they swore to protect the future. What a strong resolve they had!

With the help from Yukino, the combination of their (Lucy and Yukino) spirit gold keys that opened the 12 gates Zodiac, managed to close the portal. However there were seven dragons that got through. Despite the full plan that was failed, Future-Rogue who has learned the secret art, Dragon Manipulation Magic was able to control the dragons. Zirconis, with his Atlas Flame, sent almost everyone flying off. So did the rest of the dragons.

While everyone was struggling, Natsu has finally appeared and ready to challenge Future-Rogue. What would be the outcome of their fight? Will the dragons be defeated? Is Natsu able to protect the future as he promised?

This episode was definitely very epic. It would be nice to have it much longer. lol The next episode looks promising, with an unknown character who's appearing soon. Gonna be standing on my toes.

New Reply
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast