Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 397 Spoiler Thread

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

A Steel Dragon? now I'm wondering if there really was one and Metallicana was the weaker dragon.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    A Steel Dragon? now I'm wondering if there really was one and Metallicana was the weaker dragon.
    Or else Metallicana is actually a Dragon governing all types of metal, and Steel is an upgrade to Metal.

Now i wonder if there something similar with Natsu as well. I mean he did once absorb the God Flames, and Igneel is said to be the strongest Fire/Flame based Dragon. So, maybe Natsu can access those flames (along with maybe the Demon Flames of E.N.D) to trigger a more powerful and hotter flame (like Gajeel absorbed the Demon essence Carbon to access Steel).

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah I'm a bit disappointed, I wad expecting dragon force, anyways who's going to beat the other demon tho?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

That was disappointing. Besides the fact that I was expecting some DF, I'm trying to figure why it seemed as though some random backstory was put up just to give Gajeel's turnaround moment some depth.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: Fairy Tail 397 Spoiler Thread

Didn't know Gajeel can cook? There's also the promotion for FT Zero.

Kinda a silly way to try to get someone out of unconsciousness. Good to see Gajeel putting up a good fight. But he was having a tough time with a "tanker". Wonder how long they could endure that toxic water.

The carbon in the water seemed to be an advantage for Gajeel that he could absorb and turned himself into steel.

Gajeel was such a bad bad boy in the past. But at least he repented which was a good thing. He even got a new "meaning" in life.

Looks like Gajeel's fight isn't over yet.

Ahhh... next chapter... come quickly..

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter.

One is down and one more to go. Will Natsu take role in other fight or Gajeel will try one more time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Well considering the time I had to wait for this chapter everything would have been a disappointment besides DF Gajeel. So the chapter wasn't so great and the backstory seemed to be coming from nowhere.

Let's see how it continues.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Levi, so cute
    I was wondering myself in the last chapter why she didnt use magic to create air, but there was the fanservice and thats good enough reason in this manga.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh... That's all I can say with this chapter.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

actually

the chapter made sense and science rules for once too so stop complaining.

the next fight is salamander going against the other demon we know this because of the last line gajeel said referring to natsu "dont forget the song salamander". He's going out of commission and now natsu is going to take over and he'll do something crazy and similar to gajeel to top him.

As for people complaining about natsu and gajeel's dragon force, I don't think they may access dragon force as easily as say lector and sting, because they never killed or drank their parent blood (i.e. dragon blood) so there dragon force may not actually come out as easily as they wish too. In the best case scenario only if they have a large magical source can they absorb it and power up. They also don't have lacrimas to give them a boost.

I wouldn't be surprised if metallicana is the king of metal and igneel being the king of fire. Wonder if there relationship is better then natsu and gajeels though in some prepsective they are powerful tag team in their own way.

Though it would be nice if gajeel took down the other guy too but that would be too much to ask for

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter boribg as i thought it would be. I wonder if lucy is just gonna lay down forever there now...

And btw lecter doesnt have a DF

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, gajeel has had quite a few upgrades this fight. Well, the shadow thing was not an upgrade per say however this was the fight we found out he actually kept that for sure. I never thought there would be a distinction for gajeel when it comes to iron and steel though. He just kinda ate any metal and it seemed to add up to the same for him. I wonder if he can remain as a steel dragon though. It seems to be quite an upgrade for him. It is interesting to think he might be able to use other metals as well. Imaging him turning into a gold or silver dragon.... Or a titanium dragon. Perhaps we will see him eat magical iron that is harder than any actual iron? We have seen natsu do similar stuff in the past. Natsu did not apparently keep his special fires in the past, even his hellfire and dragon god flame did not last. Perhaps he will be able to surpass atlasflame's hellfire on his own in a near future, he did take up after the strongest of fire dragons.

And so only one guy remains. I guess natsu will handle him? Gajeel probably does not have it in him to deal with this. Or maybe laxus got better? It seems kinda unlikely though, they needed to get that guy to heal him. Natsu should still be somewhat poisoned.... Who else is there? Perhaps makarov comes back from whatever he was doing with lumen histoire so perhaps he gets to kick that guys ass.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Wow, gajeel has had quite a few upgrades this fight. Well, the shadow thing was not an upgrade per say however this was the fight we found out he actually kept that for sure. I never thought there would be a distinction for gajeel when it comes to iron and steel though. He just kinda ate any metal and it seemed to add up to the same for him. I wonder if he can remain as a steel dragon though. It seems to be quite an upgrade for him. It is interesting to think he might be able to use other metals as well. Imaging him turning into a gold or silver dragon.... Or a titanium dragon. Perhaps we will see him eat magical iron that is harder than any actual iron? We have seen natsu do similar stuff in the past. Natsu did not apparently keep his special fires in the past, even his hellfire and dragon god flame did not last. Perhaps he will be able to surpass atlasflame's hellfire on his own in a near future, he did take up after the strongest of fire dragons.

And so only one guy remains. I guess natsu will handle him? Gajeel probably does not have it in him to deal with this. Or maybe laxus got better? It seems kinda unlikely though, they needed to get that guy to heal him. Natsu should still be somewhat poisoned.... Who else is there? Perhaps makarov comes back from whatever he was doing with lumen histoire so perhaps he gets to kick that guys ass.
    i think its mostly natsu he wouldn't have said that last line and referred so directly to natsu if he knew it wasn't in him to take him down, Plus its a fire to fire fight like gajeels strength to strength fight. Also your right its a cool ability to have to be able to absorb so many different metals and combinations, though that is interesting why they can't hold on to their new abilities or techniques.

wonder if natsu and gajeel did have a rematch who would win, now its difficult for sure.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast