Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: what/who is END

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Kuwait
    Post Thanks / Like

what/who is END

hi guys I am new on this web site so don't be hard on me

i read all of you theories and discussions
    the reason i post this thread is because some of you are forgetting somethings about the identity of END.
    we all know from now that END is a flame dragon.but some are saying that it is natsu or his counterpart or what ever else.
    for me i believe that END is someone who is very related to natsu.
    so that igneel let him live.
    here too some are saying that END was in equal strength with igneel ,that is wrong because dragon are far more powerful than demons .why?
    because ,remember when igneel fought END according to zeref himself he let END live and zeref told natsu that" he will be faced with the very same choice life or death " this means that it was a choice for igneel not a real fight
    and igneel couldn't destroyed END because he/it is very very related to natsu (like if he kill END natsu won't live or something else ) but i think it is something else 'cuz natsu has to kill END and live in other to get to zeref for thier final battle.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what/who is END

Hi there! Welcome to Mangahelpers and to Fairy Tail forum! You have an interesting name as well.

It's good to see new member and your theory on E.N.D. is also very interesting. However with the numerous speculation and guessing work, there are already plenty more people who are just like you trying to figure out who E.N.D. really is. We do have a thread for this discussion, perhaps you may like to have a read and see if there's anything else you could add or suggest.

I too, also thought that E.N.D. might be related to the fire dragon or Natsu since the both of them were the ones who used flame-type magic. But it may be something else till we have the answer from the author.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what/who is END

One thing i know, its not Natsy.

I could be his father or something like that.

New Reply