Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Anime & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Most thing annoyed me that they show us like 35 faces in shock when Laxus got slapped around...waste...
    Yeah, they went completely overboard this episode, into One Piece territory. We spent more time watching the reactions to the "fight" than the "fight" itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    What is there to worry about? The fact that they use more than 1 chapter per epsiode, and hence don't make the anime a horrible slow piece of crap like the one piece anime? Yeah, if it turns out this isn't fairy tails final arc, we'll probably get another filler storyline after this is done, but that's the only possible "downside".

And i don't think it's really a downside either,as far as I'm concerned, the starry sky arc was as good as a manga arc.
    Yeah, doesn't bother me either. I'd much rather have, say, 26 good canon episodes and 26 filler episodes in a year than 52 *slooooooow* canon episodes with inane filler content in between.

It's better to have good episodes and skip the filler than to have to fast-forward through the episodes and end up being a chore to watch them.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    What is there to worry about? The fact that they use more than 1 chapter per epsiode, and hence don't make the anime a horrible slow piece of crap like the one piece anime? Yeah, if it turns out this isn't fairy tails final arc, we'll probably get another filler storyline after this is done, but that's the only possible "downside".

And i don't think it's really a downside either,as far as I'm concerned, the starry sky arc was as good as a manga arc.
    Perhaps I just overthink.
    Anyway I too liked the starry sky arc.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jues's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually a bit surprised that they decided to animate the daimatou enbu so swiftly even though the arc isn't finished even in manga. They may easily have to resort to some quickly spinned fillers which I'm sure no one really enjoys

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

mmm, The anime is really going down a hill...Something is just not right.

It used to be animated better than this. Anyway loved the episode. However when they said Wendy Vs Cheria I closed the episode and considered it finish.

From the preview not much for next episode guess we have to wait for the week after to see something good.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    It used to be animated better than this. Anyway loved the episode. However when they said Wendy Vs Cheria I closed the episode and considered it finish.
    Ironically, that was the part that got some better animation. Nice piece of new(?) music too.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

KILL ME NOW!! That animation was so bad!!! I'm sorry but compared to a lot of fights from the past arcs, seriously why would they not give this arc more effort since its a fight/battle/kick-ass tournament arc?!?! Its suppose to have good animation and shouldn't the animation get better as it goes along? Look at Bleach, it got hella good later on. If anything the animation looks cheap and man... The wendy vs chelia was one of the fight's I looked forward to bec Wendy finally gets to shine! But this fight was way far from the impact it made in the manga. I even re-read Laxus fight in the manga and it was also badass!

2/10 - Please have Madhouse or Studio Pierrot take over!! Even Sunrise or AIC could do better!

This is A-1 Pictures for crying out loud, the same one that's doing Magi? and did Sword Art Online? Blue Exorcist? Did they just drop the ball on Fairy Tail?!? How cheap!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

animation doesn't look any worse than usual and was even better than usual. honestly everyone's a critic.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The animation for Ivan's magic was a bit bad, but Wendy and Chelia's fight was one of the better animated ones of the arc thus far, in my opinion.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

To me the animation has been excellent in this episode; surely better than the latest ones.
    Anyway seeing Laxus trashing Ravent Tail was as good as hell and also the first part of Wendy and Chelia was enjoyable.
    Hope that they will keep on with the good work. :

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    animation doesn't look any worse than usual and was even better than usual. honestly everyone's a critic.
    It's always like this. People see bad animation for some seconds or something the don't like and for them the entire episode is bad. BTW the episode was great in my opinion. I just don't like that they splitted both fights.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, the second half of the episode was the best! I am not a big Wendy fan but this episode shows she is amazing for her age in my eyes. I enjoyed this episode a lot more than the others even though it wasn't one of my favorite fights.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

As someone who hasn't watched the anime in a while, would anyone recommend me to go back to watching it? The last episode I watched was when Natsu and co. came back after 7 years, and coincidentally that's also where I stopped reading the manga. I used to enjoy Fairy Tail so much in the past, but I think that part of that was due to me not knowing what was going to happen (I only really started reading the manga when Tenryoujima started). But then again it might've been due to the fast pace, though I also really enjoyed the Oracion Seis and Edolas arcs in the anime.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing much happen in this episode...It was alright..The ending was funny,Mavis is so cute when she is crying..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    For those who thought ep 169 had bad animation, I have some bad news for you...
    It wasn't so bad as you say IMHO.

New Reply
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast