Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Anime Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail Anime & Discussion

Best episode of Fairy Tail I've seen in a while. And this one is so well animated, too.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post

What is hiatus ?
    A temporary break. It usually last for a long time though.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda annoyed me that they added all these filler scenes of characters being "impressed" with Rogue and Sting, that being their reaction to Rogue and Sting getting completely destroyed by Natsu.....it's like they felt they could kill two birds with one stone, drag episode out and try and save some of the hype that wasn't lived up to. Unison Raid was cool at least. Hope this hiatus isn't too long, but......yeahhhhh probably shouldn't count on that.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cleodux's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

So the anime is ending (for now) sucks. I would love to see the battle royal, but i understand they want to save the best for last lol. Just hoping that they won't break too long. Or... gahhh.... i can't help but scared that it will end like how RAVE anime ended. (obliterated lol)

The fight is good. I like how Natsu non nonchalantly counter the unison raid with one of his basic finishing move. No lighting, no dragon force, no frills

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

lets hope they don't like what bleach is doing with the end result of people being pissed off by a rumored return which turned out to be nothing...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the haters, but I think the Dragon Slayers fight was very well done. They have made efforts with the animation and the filler scenes where on the contrary well made, because it adds a sentimental feeling in this fight. The arc was not very well made in the anime (although in the manga it is amazing), but they kept the best for the end with this fight which I think is the best one in the serie. Also, the ending revelations are very strong for the ones that had not followed the manga!

So I complained a lot about the studio for the anime, but I congratulate them for the 2 last episodes.

P.S.: As always, the soundtrack is amazing

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thuwa25 View Post
    lets hope they don't like what bleach is doing with the end result of people being pissed off by a rumored return which turned out to be nothing...
    Rumoured return?

They deliberately ended it on the words "To be continued".

It couldn't be more clear cut that they intend to restart the anime eventually.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thuwa25 View Post
    Sadly this is inevitable. Far too many trolls lurk on the internet for this not to happen in the future.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cleodux View Post
    So the anime is ending (for now) sucks. I would love to see the battle royal, but i understand they want to save the best for last lol. Just hoping that they won't break too long. Or... gahhh.... i can't help but scared that it will end like how RAVE anime ended. (obliterated lol)
    I don't think this will happen, I don't think the Rave anime was doing well ratings wise, perhaps because the animation sucked and it was heavily, heavily censored. Maybe it will get a reboot one day who knows. I don't know how popular Rave was, but it seems like Fairy Tail has a stronger fanbase, though I could be wrong. The show was popular enough to go on for 175 episodes in comparison to Rave's 50, and the anime would probably continue if it wasn't so close to the manga, they're probably trying to avoid filler.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i was wondering why it says final episode but it all make senses end the anime until the manga get more advance and it really sucks because every week a wait for fairy tail and one piece anime..
    this episode was the best.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

But don't you know that the anime will start a re-run this week already? Cause it will you know...

Starting on Thursday I believe. It probably won't even have fillers which is good. FT fillers suck hard time, though I liked the last filler arc with Oracion Seis returning.

But the fact that it's called, FT Best, makes me think that it'll be something like Dragon Ball Kai or something.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

They can't shorten much from the first hundred[or only 50... ] episodes, those were packed as hell, loved the pacing back than. It would be great if they can cut the other 150 something like that too.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 31, 2013 at 10:29 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that they change the airing time of the anime if it returns so they can show blood etc. like the manga does. And i think the rerun Fairy Tail Best ! is only a selection of important episodes and scences , or something like that , because honestly , I dont think they will pause it for 3 years or something like that . Maybe a 2 seasons run ( 24 episodes ) and that's it , so Fairy Tail can make its comeback in the fall anime season ( which is my favourite anime season 'cause it usually offers great animes )

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For as long as the anime has lacked blood, I don't even care anymore whether it shows up or not. Unless they're planning a major filler arc at the end of the current mess going on in the manga, I also don't think we can expect the show to come back as early as fall. I'm betting it will be at least a year.

Still, glad they 'animated' the TO BE CONTINUED thing. That should get the point across to those people still asking if the anime was canceled.

Oh yeah, and I liked the episode. Second time around I didn't even mind seeing those two get easily beaten. Power of emotions and all that crap. Natsu was kind of running on that since he fought Erigor, and Rogue and Sting both got development later about how they hadn't fully realized it so... yeah, whatever. Still not awesome that they lost in DF mode, but not the major crisis it was before. Aside from the constant cutting to a room where they couldn't even see the fight to show reactions I thought it was a good episode.
    Last edited by SerpentTailedAngel; April 01, 2013 at 03:25 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

The cut to the medical in this one is a lot smoother and nicer than the last episode, though. It doesn't fill as forced. It's kinda neat.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, this episode was full of Nalu moments. XD
    Anyway I really liked the last episode of FT and the fight was awesome.
    However seeing Levy's scene and the Jellal one, makes me wanna see more episodes; oh, well...we'll just have to endure an year or two...

New Reply
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast