Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bleach RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

So you form a light sabre by enchanting the hilt? Hmm, that's okay, but it'll be more draining since you're constantly releasing Kido energy (but don't worry, you won't run out very quickly). Yeah, the ability is fine, but if you use more than one piece at a time, you can't enchant them all simultaneously with different spells. You can use two different spells at once so you can do Kido combos like Hinamori does, but not more, that okay? And yeah Bakudo 8 is fine; you can use the ability in any ways you can think of as long as it makes sense.

Also guys, if you think going off to fight or whatever is the right thing to do, just go. Don't wait for everyone's approval (especially if you're a Captain), otherwise the RPG's pace will be slooooooow.

EDIT: Oh yeah, JutsuJuken, Kuroshi can get straight to the first hollow in one post. Without shunpo it'll take Kawa two.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

OK got that

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

K, the Kawa/Kuroshi combo can take out the first hollow if they want, and the same goes for Kaito and his enemy. Make up any abilities for the hollows if you guys' wish! ^_^ The hollow's are so weak that your characters can take them out without breaking a sweat. However, don't head back to base after killing them (if you do kill them, that is) - I have a surprise lined up!

BTW, I've based the town we're in on my own home town, and the house our characters are staying in is the house I grew up in. :P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your town had a cricket field??!!!!! thats so freaking cool

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I am English, you know.

---------- Post added September 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was September 21, 2012 at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Quote:
    "Konekuto." He lifted his hand and the throwing stars returned to his fingertips just as fast as they had gone out. The mine which had exploded also reassembled, and as he passed by the area it took to the air and met his satchel. They sped on in the direction of the group.
    I said not to head back to the others yet, so Kuroshi and Kawa are still where they met the first hollow.

When I suggested Konekuto beung able to retrieve absent equipment, I mean equipment that hadn't exploded into loads of bits. :P

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Muaha, the competition arrives! I'll control the enemies.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you tell me the weakest and strongest one of the three? I would like to showcase one of my flash techniques. I promise it's not over powered, but since my scopes can tell the vastness of reishi, and breakdown the components of reishi, I need to be able to know which is which when I attack. I'll PM you my idea if you want.

Oh, and for Konekuto, I'll delete the bomb part. However, I was thinking if the weapons like all zan are based on the reiatsu of the user, could they be reiastu based, and come back? Like, the mine that exploded was a massive burst of stored rieshi, which would have dispersed, but the container it was in (maybe just was like an orb) would split in two.

When Konekuto called it back the container would be what came back, not minus the explosive content. Then there would be a recharge time, like after the battle is over and I've rested for a while. So the bomb is out of play, but the container comes back.

Thus, a finite number of bombs, but the cases come back.
    Last edited by JutsuJuken; September 23, 2012 at 01:54 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I see what you're saying, but no, I'm not gonna allow that ability. However, like all Zanpakutou, the bombs, container and all, will regenerate over time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okie dokie. It's been fun, but I think I'm out. Enjoy the story you guys!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought you might say that. Thanks for signing up and sticking with it this far.

---------- Post added September 26, 2012 at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was September 23, 2012 at 03:47 PM ----------

Sorry for not having posted for a while guys, been busy the past couple days.

Zunga, who has Kenichi gone to? Kawa and Kuroshi are in one place, Kaito's in another and Tomoki's in another.

---------- Post added September 27, 2012 at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was September 26, 2012 at 11:27 PM ----------

Oh yeah, meant to say, but our opponents vary in strength; not every one is necesarily as out-classed as Tomoki seems to be.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So you're going to control the char Kuroshi too?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, unless one of you guys wants to take over playing as him. After this arc I was planning to NPCify him.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4