Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The Asian Drama Thread

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Asian Drama Thread

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Yeah, that's her. Kim Pil Suk in Dream High. Since I saw here there, I was more aware of her career as a singer, and liked her better as a singer than actress, lol. But I guess I'll still give it a try.
    The good thing is that the drama seems to be different than the usual first lead- second lead love rectangle concept since there are more female actresses cast. I am gonna keep an open mind regarding this drama and look whether i like it or not. I hope though that IU got many acting lessons.

---------- Post added February 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was February 09, 2013 at 11:51 AM ----------

Did somebody watch the first few episodes of this and can tell me how it is? To me, it looks a bit weird.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not much into drama, but recently, i picked a J-drama, Fallen Angel. It's a mystery/sci-fi story involving 3 brothers and their mother on current days. It's complete, but it is still being subbed (it's at episode 4 right now).

I'm liking it, so far.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

So I started City Hunter. Chose it totally randomly. Totally, no reason for it at all

ex oriente lux

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Did somebody watch the first few episodes of this and can tell me how it is? To me, it looks a bit weird.
    nope, I haven't watched that one. I'm currently on Padam Padam. Very interesting, as of the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    So I started City Hunter. Chose it totally randomly. Totally, no reason for it at all

Oh did any of you ever watch at Dramacrazy.com? the player seems to have changed, or the speed has changed dramatically, or is it just me with the speedyjoe links on that website?

anybody know an awesome streaming site that seems to have everything like Dramacrazy?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    nope, I haven't watched that one. I'm currently on Padam Padam. Very interesting, as of the first episode.

Oh did any of you ever watch at Dramacrazy.com? the player seems to have changed, or the speed has changed dramatically, or is it just me with the speedyjoe links on that website?

anybody know an awesome streaming site that seems to have everything like Dramacrazy?
    Nice to hear, Padam Padam is definitely one of my favorite dramas. This streaming site is not bad http://www.gooddrama.net/

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Enjoy the awesomeness of Lee Min Ho.

Agreed. Not that my wi-fi is perfect, lately it has errors too, so it can be another factor, but now watching at DramaCrazy often loads slow or won't load at all from SpeedyJoe. I had to use other links, which I don't really like. Either way I can still watch series from there so I won't complain. XD

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

New drama that started this week: That Winter, The Wind Blows http://asianwiki.com/That_Winter,_The_Wind_Blows

It´s a remake of a Japanese series and a Korean movie. Normally, i would dodge it because it would just seem like a way to make money but in this case i will watch it since the main actors are Zo-In Sung and more importantly, Song Hye-Kyo. Those two belong to the elite of Korean actors and actresses in my opinion.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    New drama that started this week: That Winter, The Wind Blows http://asianwiki.com/That_Winter,_The_Wind_Blows

It´s a remake of a Japanese series and a Korean movie. Normally, i would dodge it because it would just seem like a way to make money but in this case i will watch it since the main actors are Zo-In Sung and more importantly, Song Hye-Kyo. Those two belong to the elite of Korean actors and actresses in my opinion.
    The main casts are awesome: Song Hye Gyo is a veteran actress, I always like her acting. I saw Jo In Sung in Memories in Bali, had to say the drama was rather weird that I didn't really like him. But I'm giving him another chance here. And then Jung Eun Ji. Looking at her crazy self at Reply 1997 was just not enough, lol. Look forward to see her portraying other characters.

Have you seen the first episode?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

The main casts are awesome: Song Hye Gyo is a veteran actress, I always like her acting. I saw Jo In Sung in Memories in Bali, had to say the drama was rather weird that I didn't really like him. But I'm giving him another chance here. And then Jung Eun Ji. Looking at her crazy self at Reply 1997 was just not enough, lol. Look forward to see her portraying other characters.

Have you seen the first episode?
    Not yet, just saw that it started this Monday. Acting wise it is definitely going to be a treat, i just hope the writers can hold up the quality

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

MDL listed the drama to start airing on February 13th, but DramaCrazy already had 2 episodes of it (English-subbed) and the third raw episode. Has this drama gone that far? I have a lot to catch up then!

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

MDL listed the drama to start airing on February 13th, but DramaCrazy already had 2 episodes of it (English-subbed) and the third raw episode. Has this drama gone that far? I have a lot to catch up then!
    It seems that the drama started on Wednesday, like you said, but SBS aired two episodes and 1 on Thursday. I don´t know where you live, so i don´t know if you will have problems with the license like i do, but normally this site has the episodes subbed a bit faster http://www.viki.com/channels/10519-t...the-wind-blows

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG I LOVE PADAM PADAM!

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG I LOVE PADAM PADAM!
    I told you. The main cast is so likeable + they work very well as a couple + the rest of the cast does an incredibly good job, especially Kim Bum as the friend.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I always watch on dramacrazy baboysai, never had problems with it (not now too). Speedy Joe streams work as fast as always for me

ex oriente lux

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watched the first episode of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" and i have to say that my prediction was right. Best first episode i have watched in a long time. The cinematography, the setting, the actors and so forth, pretty much everything was superb. Song Hye-Kyo was amazing, changing from the emotionless and cold expression to being vulnerable and hurt in a whim while Zo In Sung was convincing as the asshole and playboy. I am really looking forward to this series, even though i still have 2 episodes to watch now.
    Everyone who is looking for a new drama, i can definitely recommend this.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast