Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Koganeiro by YOKO

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Koganeiro by YOKO

Koganeiro
    By: YOKO
    Genre : Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Slice of Life
    Serialized in : Weekly Shounen Jump

Summary:

"Koganeiro" is about a group of high schoolers in their second year who are confronted with the possibly life-altering decision of what to do after high school. This series consist only 3 chapters.

By the artist of Onani Master Kurosawa

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Maxy Barnard's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Short Series] Koganeiro by YOKO

Has this really not had a single person talking about it on here? Shame, it was a nice, short and sweet series that in no way just exists to teach the young'uns that if they want to impress talented ladies that they should work for Shueisha. Because that'd just be propaganda, and Jump never has *that* in it (looks cautiously at bakuman).

But seriously, I loved this mini, simple, heartwarming, well made and hopefully leads to more work for YOKO (you only.. kill... once? The internet has a bad effect on me)

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Short Series] Koganeiro by YOKO

I finished this series a long time ago, but forget to give any comments. Yeah, this story is simple but in some ways can be very motivational. I wish this short series was issued before I enrolled to Uni. It's my least favorite work by YOKO, but since he continues to impress me with his work, I really hope he would have a manga serialized in WSJ some day.

The ending is a very typical YOKO, so If you're familiar with YOKO, I guess you would not lamenting that YOKO decided to left the ending of this series "open".

New Reply