Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Reading? What Do You Plan on Reading Next?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Are You Reading? What Do You Plan on Reading Next?

I managed to catch up with 50 chapters of Naruto. Feels so epic with the battle thrillers!

I'm reading Shin Tennis no Oujisama. Didn't expect a manga about tennis can last for two series. Quite an achievement for the author. Gonna think what else to read after this.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading Another, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to pick up on a horror manga. :P The premise is interesting so hopefully it's not too scary.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    I'm reading Another, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to pick up on a horror manga. :P The premise is interesting so hopefully it's not too scary.
    I love its novel.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm finished Immortal Regis, it entertained me, but it is quite confusing which messed with the understading of the plot sometimes. It has a sequel that I'm gonna read later. Next in my list is World Trigger in its second chance because of the anime and all. Hopefully, this time it convinces me.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading Kami no Shizuku, a story relating to wine. I'm surprised that it is so long which isn't my expectation. haha But it is good and it takes some understanding as well as concentration to fully comprehend even the grasp of it. I have suddenly become quite knowledgeable in the wine industry, even the culture and social aspects of it.

Hmmm.. full of satisfaction reading a manga like this. hehe

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

After World Trigger, I started to read Koe no Katachi and already catched up with it. I already knew that it was very good by the oneshot, but the series turned out to be a very unique piece, I'm really enjoying it at fullest. It is good, but it is a bit annoying sometimes because I don't agree with that sense of self-punishment of the main character, but well... I think I can understand why he is like that.
    Next on my list is Manhole. It was recommended by someone, but I don't remember who was... I'm gonna read anyway.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I picked up localized tankobons of Psychometrer and Wood-Stock. Both are promising manga, but the prequel to Psychometrer was more memorable to me, somehow. Whereas Wood-Stock could be a good music manga, but the first volume does not give me strong impression like what Beck did. Obviously I'll follow both if I am not forgetting it, especially since Wood-Stock has a badass heroine.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I started reading Kingdom, it's very good, epic from the start. Didn't think I would like it this much.

I might start reading Tokyou Ghoul soon, I am planning to read Negima and Molester Man too.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Plan to read Makai Ouji Devils and Realist volume 2 when it arrives this week.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Saga, i started 2 weeks ago and now i'm with Stardust Crusaders, it's so bad but i learning a lot about east asia cultures xp

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still reading Berserk and I'm enjoying a lot, it is somewhat different from what I'm used to reading because it is way more serious and mature than the series I read, even when it comes to Seinen. The storytelling is very good and full of mysteries, good character and stuff; everything that I enjoy. To compensate Berserk serious reading, I started The Law of Ueki, which is lighter, and I'm enjoying it as well. The powers and the way the competition is made is quite interesting and Ueki and his sense of justice is awesome, he does some unpredictable things because of this strong sense of justice, this turns the story even more interesting.

I just ended the bloody Shigurui, it is good, principally the art and the duels, but the ending was not of my liking ... To substitute it, I started Black Butler. I also ended Manhole, it is awesome, most recommended. After this, I read Tonari no Seki-kun, incredibly funny, and Inari, Kon Kon, Koi, Iroha., which was the series I enjoyed the most among all I read since the beginning of my vacation. I watched the anime and I already liked it, but the story just escalates after the point the anime ended, the art is great, characters are awesome; in short, very good. I caught up in the best moment and now I'm anxious to read more...

I also started Solanin today.
    Last edited by Leoat12; July 18, 2014 at 09:57 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner theruleofflaw's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading Ookami Shojou Kuro Ouji. This manga is just so hilarious right from chapter 1.
    I'm planning to read next is Gokukoku no Brynhildr. I don't plan to watch the anime yet until I have read the manga.

---------- Post added August 07, 2014 at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was July 31, 2014 at 06:36 PM ----------

Currently reading Tokyo Ghoul. Haven't decided yet what to read next.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theruleofflaw View Post
    Currently reading Tokyo Ghoul. Haven't decided yet what to read next.
    After hearing about the changes that were made in the anime thread, I've been keen to read Tokyo Ghoul too. However, I will probably pick it up after the anime ends so the manga won't disrupt my enjoyment of watching it.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to update my readings.

I'm still reading [b]The Law of Ueki[b], almost finishing, and Black Butler, I'm enjoying both very much although the first chapters of the second one was not that good, but it got better since then. I put Berserk on on hold because my busy second semester will start shortly, it has a few chapters per year anyway, so it is not that much, I can catch up later. XD

I read Vitamin, short story, but quite inspiring, I liked it... I also read Inu x Boku SS, finally, after watching the anime and consider it a masterpiece (xD) and I found as good as the anime. I hope it gets more chapters soon. I read Pupa, kind interesting in a gross manner. xD

I started Otoyomegatari, 3 chapters so far, very good, the art is gorgeous and the story is refreshing, as expected from a slice of life. I also started Gamma (γ) and Myuu & I (μ & i), the second is very new and has an incredible potential, the first is not that new and it is kinda fun; I read one chapter each so far.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to continue read Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo ESP, I guess. Two series that I had started a long time ago but kinda unmotivated to continue following it due to the fact that the scanlation wasn't consistent enough.

New Reply
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast