Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2003

Thread: Hey folks!

  1. #16
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    KARAOKE BAR IN 2014!!! DEAL!

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #17
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Sorry, but I'm already taken.
    That's ok, I want to marry food.
    Btw, I'm eating a marvelous orange cake! Want some?

    ---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    KARAOKE BAR IN 2014!!! DEAL!
    Why 2014?

  4. #18
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,931
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Sure, why not?

  5. #19
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Sure, why not?

  6. #20
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,931
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    That looks delish.

    That reminds me that my mom is supposed to teach me how to make a cake that her sponsor made for her when she first came to USA. She said that it's called "Milly's cake" based on her sponsor's name. ^^

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #21
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    That looks delish.

    That reminds me that my mom is supposed to teach me how to make a cake that her sponsor made for her when she first came to USA. She said that it's called "Milly's cake" based on her sponsor's name. ^^
    Oh, where your mother came from? (I'm a curious person. e.e')
    Cool! Do you know the ingredients?

  9. #22
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,931
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    My parents came from Vietnam. ^^

    According to my mom, it's two layers of yellow cake and in-between the layers is a mixture of crushed pineapples and whipped cream. You can use the pineapple mixture to cover the top as well. She said that it melts in your mouth.

  10. #23
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Welcome back to having your own place again Tatsu~

    How many languages can you speak?


  11. #24
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Shameless boy!

    POOP > PIZZA

    Naruto is terrible. All about filler!
    You love everything I dislike.

    I beat you because you kid need to learn! Ò.Ó
    PROBLEM?

    NO, PIZZA > POOP > SUSHI > TAKETO

    No, that's the anime. Manga isn't filler, it's much much better.

    THAT'S NOT NICE! You're mean like Farfy baa-chan.

  12. #25
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    My parents came from Vietnam. ^^

    According to my mom, it's two layers of yellow cake and in-between the layers is a mixture of crushed pineapples and whipped cream. You can use the pineapple mixture to cover the top as well. She said that it melts in your mouth.
    Pretty far! ^^
    Do you know their language?

    Wow! Seems to be so tasty!!!

    ---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Welcome back to having your own place again Tatsu~

    How many languages can you speak?
    Heeey Charlie!!! Me gusta Tatsu!

    Oh, unfortunately only portuguese and english.
    And you?

    ---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    PROBLEM?

    NO, PIZZA > POOP > SUSHI > TAKETO

    No, that's the anime. Manga isn't filler, it's much much better.

    THAT'S NOT NICE! You're mean like Farfy baa-chan.
    Yes! I have a problem and it's you! I'll take you to a reformatory, hentai!

    POOP> WORM> FARFATS VOMIT> GARBAGE> PIZZA

    Ok, I was referring to the anime, but I'm sure you like. u.u

    Btw, she taught me to be mean. I survived all these years like this.
    But I'm fair, I'm only mean to bad kids like you, who disrespects ladies like me only because my age. But I'm fresh meat!

  13. #26
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post

    Heeey Charlie!!! Me gusta Tatsu!

    Oh, unfortunately only portuguese and english.
    And you?
    Glad you like it. I can speak or understand two but its fair to say English - is preferred.
    Any particular reason you chose the lama sig and the lyrics?


  14. #27
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    NO PROBLEM, YOU HAVE. YOU PRETEND.

    NO, pizza > poop > fart > sushi > you

    Anime sucks. Manga > anime. read manga, much better.

    Lies, you were always mean too! Not my fault you're an old drama llama.

    Fresh meat? Sounds dirty and perverted. KISS ME

  15. #28
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Glad you like it. I can speak or understand two but its fair to say English - is preferred.
    Any particular reason you chose the lama sig and the lyrics?
    What languages do you understand?

    Oh, I saw this picture on tumblr and liked. I like llamas and this song, together is funny.

  16. #29
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    What languages do you understand?
    There's a language called Malayalam but its not something I'm really good at. I can also understand very small parts of Japanese and Korean - cant really speak them or come close to speaking them in reality.

    Quote Quote:
    Oh, I saw this picture on tumblr and liked. I like llamas and this song, together is funny.
    Its nice though - the songs lyrics caught my eye as well.


  17. #30
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hey folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    NO PROBLEM, YOU HAVE. YOU PRETEND.

    NO, pizza > poop > fart > sushi > you

    Anime sucks. Manga > anime. read manga, much better.

    Lies, you were always mean too! Not my fault you're an old drama llama.

    Fresh meat? Sounds dirty and perverted. KISS ME
    I.HOPE.PIZZA.BECOME.EXTINCT.AND.YOU.STARVE.

    You are prejudiced to people who likes anime.

    I'm not old, everyone thinks I'm 16.

    RUUUN TO THE HILLS!!!

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts