Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Mega Convo Thread

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ONE PIECE MEGA CONVO THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I forgot about that. Luffy sent her the Tamatebako with his treasure. The Tamatebako blows up, Mam attacks Fishman Island. Another way Luffy could be responsible for the destruction of Fishman Island. A little roundabout, but possible. Eating all that candy in the first place, and angering Mam, also could be how he destroyed Fishman Island with his own hands.
    While Big Mom is arriving to island, Kaido is making his move to catch Shirahoshi, then Pekkoms or that long legged guy eavesdrop the reason why Kaido is in the island and we have Charlotte and Kaido fighting to take on Poseidon. Sure is romantic, isn't it?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be mad if we got a Big Mam vs Kaido fight on Fishman Island :-P

Also, shouldn't we get a new volume cover soon? the volume get released in february, right?
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

The true and the real reason why we are now in the midle of all this mess is that Luffy thought that 30% is a huge amount of chances to win...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    The true and the real reason why we are now in the midle of all this mess is that Luffy thought that 30% is a huge amount of chances to win...
    I would not be surprised if Luffy did not even understand what Law was talking about.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he does understand percents from his childhood, when he had to share with his "brothers". He would have said yes, even if Law had said 0% right now. Obstacles are there for him to be vanquished and he knows that the Yonkou are the next stepping stown towards becoming pirate king.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    the right opposite: wasn't he happy to try something so difficult? that smells of adventure

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    the right opposite: wasn't he happy to try something so difficult? that smells of adventure
    Naaa, too much elaborated for him...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

btw guys,I'm sorry to interrupt such a nice discussion,but may I ask you a different thing? has it ever been stated who the guys in WB's flashback were? the one enjoying treasures and who asked him what his dream was,whom he replied with "having a family " . that's something which has always intrigued me
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-47876...apter-576.html was he already their captain? or was he just an apprentice? also,can you recognize any member of his crew (such as marco,vista ecc.)? If you knew something,please share it with me,maybe oda stated that somewhere (in a sbs or in the coloured books)

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

btw guys,I'm sorry to interrupt such a nice discussion,but may I ask you a different thing? has it ever been stated who the guys in WB's flashback were? the one enjoying treasures and who asked him what his dream was,whom he replied with "having a family " . that's something which has always intrigued me
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-47876...apter-576.html was he already their captain? or was he just an apprentice? also,can you recognize any member of his crew (such as marco,vista ecc.)? If you knew something,please share it with me,maybe oda stated that somewhere (in a sbs or in the coloured books)
    No it's never been stated anywhere, as far as I recall. Though we can assume them to be his former crew before he went solo.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    No it's never been stated anywhere, as far as I recall. Though we can assume them to be his former crew before he went solo.
    oh is that so? what's a pity...
    well,surely they were his former crew,but I'd like to know whether some of them were still in his next one,and if he was already a captain. We should find a way to make this question appear in a sbs. it's deplorable that there are so many bullshits in it instead of a useful question such as mine!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

oh is that so? what's a pity...
    well,surely they were his former crew,but I'd like to know whether some of them were still in his next one,and if he was already a captain. We should find a way to make this question appear in a sbs. it's deplorable that there are so many bullshits in it instead of a useful question such as mine!
    Oda and his team would most likely have received numerous emails/messages for this question; it's not exactly that hard a question to come up with. The thing is, either Oda feels it's not important to answer in either the manga or sbs, or he it's still something he plans to re-explore further down the track. Alternatively, we would get it in a Databook sometime down the line( though one would've thought if that was the case, it would've appeared in the latest version).

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda and his team would most likely have received numerous emails/messages for this question; it's not exactly that hard a question to come up with. The thing is, either Oda feels it's not important to answer in either the manga or sbs, or he it's still something he plans to re-explore further down the track. Alternatively, we would get it in a Databook sometime down the line( though one would've thought if that was the case, it would've appeared in the latest version).
    uhm,I should disagree: i remember that in one of the oldest sbs, someone asked how high were shanks's and roger's bounties. oda replied by saying:"ehm,let's go on with the next question ".also,they asked if the one who punched bugy and shanks (rayleigh) was the captain,and oda already revealed it was the vice-captain. so oda doesn't really care about not showing things not to hint something. if someone asked such an important things,he would answer,imo...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So you're saying you are the first person to think of this question?

I'm saying it's most likely been asked before and he probably just chose not to address it in the manga/sbs because he may revisit it later on in the story or publish it elsewhere.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So you're saying you are the first person to think of this question?

I'm saying it's most likely been asked before and he probably just chose not to address it in the manga/sbs because he may revisit it later on in the story or publish it elsewhere.
    ahahah,you did it! , well, btw, I don't think I'm the first ones,a lot of other guys should have already thought of it,it's just that they didn't ask sending a letter to the sbs

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Here the page of Edward Newgate in the One Piece Blue Deep databook:

Chinese version

Japanese version, which is really big.

By the images, I would say it's not really important who were those guys. But, if someone has a chinise or japanese friend ask him/her to help us with the translation.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast