Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Mega Convo Thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ONE PIECE MEGA CONVO THREAD

You just have to color her whole jawline and it will look fine, :P
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just wondering, has Funimation released or plans to release any of the One Piece movies? I know I'd love to own a movie 6 blu-ray!

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

‎"I hear that in this world everything turns out the way you think. Because for instance, in a case where a person thinks that in this world nothing turns out the way he thinks, what he thinks turns out to be real for him, therefore, everything turns out the way you think." -Eiichiro Oda, Author of One Piece from One Piece Volume 32 'Author's Note'

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Spoiler Discussion

Last CD One Piece soundtrack collection, here.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there anywhere online to read a scanlated copy of the Volume 1000 thing included with Film Z tickets?
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

so guys... i thought about a nice prediction...

madame shirley did say that a man with a strawhat will destroy fishman island... just because we already passed FI for now doesnt mean that this prediction will not come true after all(even said by camie), but what does that mean?

i think it will start with:

- Luffy giving Shanks his strawhat back or luffy will loose his strawhat to one of the emperors, who then will destroy FI for punishing luffy and to state "dont fuck with me boy"

so or so, i think FI will be destroyed in the future and that the men who does this is not luffy, but wears his strawhat

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why such a literal interpretation? The idiom "by his hands" conveys responsibility for an action, nothing more. It does not have to mean Luffy (or another pirate with a straw hat) is directly involved in the destruction of Fishman Island, only that his actions are responsible (directly, or indirectly) for the island's destruction. For example:

Eavesdropping on Neptune, Caribou discovered Shirahoshi's true identity was the ancient weapon Poseidon. He has since escaped Fishman Island. If Caribou sells this information to the wrong person, it could lead to the invasion of Fishman Island. Even if the invasion is repulsed, much of the island could be left in ruins. Luffy was responsible for bringing Caribou to Fishman Island in the first place, thus his arrival instated a chain of events that led to the destruction of Fishman Island.

Caribou is now on the Winter Island Drake attacked, the one favored by Kaido. Kaido is the Yonkou Luffy and Law are planning to defeat. More than a coincidence, maybe?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

What Drake did on that island is making hold on a thread the destiny of Gyojin isle. Whether drop off Kaidou's forces or not, is really what is supposed to get a better plot to us.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but, I have a question about Thatch and the Yami Yami no Mi; was it ever implicitly stated in the manga that Blackbeard killed Thatch before he ate the Yami Yami no Mi? I'm trying to figure out if Oda may have been foreshadowing Blackbeard's ability to absorb a DF from a dead body. It could explain why the one of the Whitebeard commanders didn't seem super surprised by Blackbeard absorbing Whitebeard's fruit. I think it was Marco who said something about Blackbeard's weird body during the Marineford War.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but, I have a question about Thatch and the Yami Yami no Mi; was it ever implicitly stated in the manga that Blackbeard killed Thatch before he ate the Yami Yami no Mi? I'm trying to figure out if Oda may have been foreshadowing Blackbeard's ability to absorb a DF from a dead body. It could explain why the one of the Whitebeard commanders didn't seem super surprised by Blackbeard absorbing Whitebeard's fruit. I think it was Marco who said something about Blackbeard's weird body during the Marineford War.
    Hmmm now that you said it, no... But Ace did say this : " And then, you killed him and took it? ", personally, I believe he took it before Thatch ate it, because I think the way BB got his hand on the Gura Gura no Mi was thanks to the Yami Yami no Mi, I don't think he wanted that DF purely for his ability to negate other DFs, but that's just my opinion on the matter

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Marine color spread in Super High Quality. Thanks to Redon from Pirateking:

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Why such a literal interpretation? The idiom "by his hands" conveys responsibility for an action, nothing more. It does not have to mean Luffy (or another pirate with a straw hat) is directly involved in the destruction of Fishman Island, only that his actions are responsible (directly, or indirectly) for the island's destruction.
    There was an ample discussion about that back than. Fukaboshi plead to Luffy to bring FI back to zero and he actually did. He destroyed the old circle of hate between humans and fishman, while also enabling a change through the upcoming reverie. That lead to the stop of the old segregation of Fishman and Mareman, Neptune forced them to abandon the Fishmen District, all in all that's a literal destruction of the old to enable them to create a new Fishman Island.
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 27, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    There was an ample discussion about that back than. Fukaboshi plead to Luffy to bring FI back to zero and he actually did. He destroyed the old circle of hate between humans and fishman, while also enabling a change through the upcoming reverie. That lead to the stop of the old segregation of Fishman and Mareman, Neptune forced them to abandon the Fishmen District, all in all that's a literal destruction of the old to enable them to create a new Fishman Island.
    I like that explanation. Even if it does not come true, I think it will be better than whatever shounentastic explanation we do get. Destruction in the societal sense, rather than physical, would also fit into the whole true history dynamic.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    But there's still the possibility that BM will be pissed off enough to destroy FI, if she opens the Tamatebako
    Shit the reason everything is confusing me at this point is because of that single point...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about that. Luffy sent her the Tamatebako with his treasure. The Tamatebako blows up, Mam attacks Fishman Island. Another way Luffy could be responsible for the destruction of Fishman Island. A little roundabout, but possible. Eating all that candy in the first place, and angering Mam, also could be how he destroyed Fishman Island with his own hands.

New Reply
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast