Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who is gonna join?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sabo

8 4.71%
  • Rebecca

19 11.18%
  • Violet

8 4.71%
  • Toy Soldier

2 1.18%
  • Wicca

8 4.71%
  • Leo

4 2.35%
  • Cavendish

3 1.76%
  • Koala

2 1.18%
  • Kinemon

12 7.06%
  • Momonosuke

4 2.35%
  • Kinemon + Momonosuke

11 6.47%
  • Bellamy

6 3.53%
  • Law

6 3.53%
  • Bartolomeo

29 17.06%
  • Caesar

2 1.18%
  • None

46 27.06%
New Reply
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Previous Poll Ressults:
    Who you think will join next? (Fishman Arc)
    Other/None-----------------------------------------59 (42.75%)
    Den----------------------------------------------------4 (2.90%)
    Fukaboshi--------------------------------------------5 (3.62%)
    Hody Jones------------------------------------------6 (4.35%)
    Hyouzou----------------------------------------------6 (4.35%)
    Jinbei--------------------------------------------------59 (42.75%)
    Shirahoshi--------------------------------------------17 (12.32%)
    Vander Decken IX---------------------------------2 (1.45%)

How many crew members will Luffy's crew have when all is said and done?
    10, Luffy included-------------------------------------49 (15.71%)
    11, Luffy and 10 mates-----------------------------167 (53.53%)
    More then 11-------------------------------------------76 (24.36%)
    No new members-------------------------------------20 (6.41%)

Will Jinbei join in the future? There will another new nakama? (Voters 100)
    Yes, He will Join and there will be another nakama!--------------74.00%
    No, He wont join but there will be another nakama--------------16.00%
    Yes, He will join but there wont be a new nakama---------------8.00%
    No, He wont join and there wont be a new nakama-------------2.00%

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 2nd edition

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 2nd edition

Wicca is gonna join. At least luffy will ask her to join.

A dwarf could do a couple of special things. Wicca was a scouter of the tontatta. So she could be the crews scout and take a look at the conditionmof the next island before the whole crew enters, her small size and speed being a high advantage.
    She could also act as zoros gps.
    I dont think the other dwarves are suited to join the crew. Leo wont cause he seems to be tontattas leader or something.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 2nd edition - Part 1

While I would love her to join, doesn't Brook already have speed and scouting as part of his abilities?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Wicca is the most possible choice if it'd be a dwarf cause yeah she can be Zorros GPS and yeah she's a dwarf and maybe she'll in the mera mera no mi, because she's always so hungry and then eat it by accident that would be funny.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama:
    - Kin'emon
    - Momonosuke
    - Rebecca
    - Bellamy
    - Ceaser Clown
    - Mancherie
    - Kanjuro

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spenzi View Post
    I guess Wicca is the most possible choice if it'd be a dwarf cause yeah she can be Zorros GPS and yeah she's a dwarf and maybe she'll in the mera mera no mi, because she's always so hungry and then eat it by accident that would be funny.
    Thats exactly what i think will happen.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    While I would love her to join, doesn't Brook already have speed and scouting as part of his abilities?
    Yes brook is fast and can scout the area by turning into a soul and getting out of his body, but he is fast only in fighting and i assume he has a limit as to how far he can leave his body and how long. And morover, he is the musician of the ship. Not the scouter. Wicca could be a better scouter than brook in some cases.

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel

Yes brook is fast and can scout the area by turning into a soul and getting out of his body, but he is fast only in fighting and i assume he has a limit as to how far he can leave his body and how long. And morover, he is the musician of the ship. Not the scouter. Wicca could be a better scouter than brook in some cases.
    Well i guess his primary role is the ships musician. I mean Robin could also scout with her DF, multiplying her eyes everywhere but yeah also her primary role is that she's the archeologist of the ship.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama:
    - Kin'emon
    - Momonosuke
    - Rebecca
    - Bellamy
    - Ceaser Clown
    - Mancherie
    - Kanjuro

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro's gps wicca rofl

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet putting a GPS onto Zoro would be weird and would take away his [best] quirk, so that's not gonna happen anyway. And Wicca surely is knowledgable about Dressrosa, which is the reason she can act as a help, but being on a new island would take away that ability. Let's just hope we see more of her cooperation with him during this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chinjao View Post
    Zoro's gps wicca rofl
    What about a complete sentence? Let's not try to spam the new thread from the get go please.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spam286's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 2nd edition

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Wicca is gonna join. At least luffy will ask her to join.

A dwarf could do a couple of special things. Wicca was a scouter of the tontatta. So she could be the crews scout and take a look at the conditionmof the next island before the whole crew enters, her small size and speed being a high advantage.
    She could also act as zoros gps.
    I dont think the other dwarves are suited to join the crew. Leo wont cause he seems to be tontattas leader or something.
    I don't think the Strawhats need a scout. I can't imagine Luffy waiting while someone else scouts ahead on a brand new island. It'd spoil the adventure. Also, joining to do something as specific as guide Zoro seems like a pretty flimsy reason. Also also, you are forgetting Gancho the dwarf king. Leo is not their leader. He does seem to be pretty well respected though. Maybe he's their de facto military leader? Either way, I wonder at his fruit. I can't help but think it was a bit of a throw-away reference rather than a well thought-out fruit. No doubt Oda can do something interesting with it, but I suspect it has a single arc shelf-life.

Anyway, there's very little to suggest that Wicca will join as of yet. I can see Luffy asking one of the dwarves, certainly, but at the minute it's looking like he might manage to avoid interacting with them at all during this battle. Is Wicca even still with Zoro? I feel like if she was she might have made an appearance when Luffy got all excited about them over the denden mushi, or when Zoro clashed with Fujitora. She hasn't been mentioned at all since Zoro reached the coliseum though.

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spam286 View Post
    I don't think the Strawhats need a scout. I can't imagine Luffy waiting while someone else scouts ahead on a brand new island. It'd spoil the adventure. Also, joining to do something as specific as guide Zoro seems like a pretty flimsy reason. Also also, you are forgetting Gancho the dwarf king. Leo is not their leader. He does seem to be pretty well respected though. Maybe he's their de facto military leader? Either way, I wonder at his fruit. I can't help but think it was a bit of a throw-away reference rather than a well thought-out fruit. No doubt Oda can do something interesting with it, but I suspect it has a single arc shelf-life.

Anyway, there's very little to suggest that Wicca will join as of yet. I can see Luffy asking one of the dwarves, certainly, but at the minute it's looking like he might manage to avoid interacting with them at all during this battle. Is Wicca even still with Zoro? I feel like if she was she might have made an appearance when Luffy got all excited about them over the denden mushi, or when Zoro clashed with Fujitora. She hasn't been mentioned at all since Zoro reached the coliseum though.
    haha maybe Wicca wants go TRAVEL AND SEE the world and hides in the clothes of zoro, and when this arc is over and everybody on the ship she's revealing her self and luffys like: ok why the hell not? haha

Possible new nakama:
    - Kin'emon
    - Momonosuke
    - Rebecca
    - Bellamy
    - Ceaser Clown
    - Mancherie
    - Kanjuro

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spenzi View Post
    haha maybe Wicca wants go TRAVEL AND SEE the world and hides in the clothes of zoro, and when this arc is over and everybody on the ship she's revealing her self and luffys like: ok why the hell not? haha
    Or maybe she has gone ahead and eaten the mera mera no mi?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Yet putting a GPS onto Zoro would be weird and would take away his [best] quirk, so that's not gonna happen anyway. And Wicca surely is knowledgable about Dressrosa, which is the reason she can act as a help, but being on a new island would take away that ability. Let's just hope we see more of her cooperation with him during this arc.

What about a complete sentence? Let's not try to spam the new thread from the get go please.
    I beleive it would increase that quirk. Remember when tashigi told him in punk hazard to go right and he went left and when she told him to go straight ahead, he went right? A somewhat similar scene happened in dressrosa when wicca was directing zoro. Well, after sabo appeared for the fruit, the chances of wicca eating fire fruit have decreased but she still has the highest chance for being the next member after jimbei yet. But that is my opinion.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spam286 View Post

I do agree with you. But i still think wicca has high chance to join. I beleive luffy will want any wierd or never seen before creature to join his crew.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition

Wicca remains too irrelevant for him to join. I don't see it happening. More so, chopper already has a monopoly in the "cute, small and gullible" department. He would eat wicca before allowing competition.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I still beleive wicca will join. Or if there is another interesting dwarf in the factory who catches luffys attention. I just want a dwarf to join the crew. A dwarf shall join the crew and then comes a fishman and a gian. XD

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

No dwarf seems to be relevant in the strength department though. I don't see what they could bring to the crew. A dwarf joining the main crew would have the implication that same dwarf will eventually have to command the same amount of respect and power a WB commander, or one of shank's main crewmembers would. None of them seem to be there or even on their way there so far. People already have trouble believing the likes of nami, ussop or chopper reaching such a status, can you imagine a dwarf being as feared as a shichibukai?

New Reply
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast