Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The greatest fight that no one saw.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The greatest fight that no one saw.

So Marineford arc, I really wanted to see WB and sengoku battle it out, but oda overly saturated that area and instead we saw WB taken by small little things after small little things.

But the thing is, if it would've happened, just WB and sengoku were to duke it out, with no side distraction, who would win?

One of them is the strongest pirate alive, and the other is head of the navy, both passed their prime.

?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jamarTheDem's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The greatest fight that no one saw.

Whitebeard win , no decision . Sengoku is alright , his Devil Fruit is pretty cool too but in a fight against Whitebeard move set , him turning to a metal golden Budda would make him even more easier to crack open . If you'd say Grap by himself or Grap and Sengoku together it'd be different , but even them two had a hard time with Shiki and that was his their prime . In my eyes Whitebeard is way stronger then Shiki .

I like this thread although
    To LIVE is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there. - Kofi Annan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was stated that WB's fruit could bring destruction to the whole world. Not to mention one of the strongest in creation. So against Sengoku's fat buddha man, WB would win IMO. His long sword or bare fists, combined with haki (Which he DEFINITELY knows), and the use of his fruit + extremely powered punch, Sengoku would be knocked down to 50% of his power or maybe even with broken limbs.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wb was too over powered and Oda had no idea how to kill him off so instead he finished it with a bunch of gun shots and knife wounds......beside akainu attack...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

He wasn't just taken out by little things like stabs and bullets, he was also sick.

Sick, not in his prime, stabbed in the stomach by one of his subordinates, punched in the chest with lava, half his face ripped off with magma, hundreds of bullets, stab wounds and even canon balls and then attacked by Blackbeard's crew. I wouldn't say those are such small things. Besides, we don't know his level of control on Haki, we know he had it, but we don't know which one or his mastery over it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member desin24's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Akainu vs Aokiji since they went all out and it lasted 10 days now that's a fight that no one saw.
    Whitebeard would destroy a big target like Sengoku even though we definitely have not seen everything Sengok is capable of. Maybe even compressed golden buddha whih enhances physical abilities like Ichigo's Bankai.
    IMO we haven't seen any of the New World Pirates that were shown Pre-skip to go all out since we weren't introduced to Haki which is a major game changer.
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

New Reply