Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Do you think the Bleach Anime will return?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    26 59.09%
  • Maybe

    8 18.18%
  • No

    6 13.64%
  • No and I don't want it back.

    4 9.09%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

  1. #1
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Like the title asks, do you think it will? Why? And why shouldn't it?

    Go ahead and name your reasons.

  2. #2
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    It will be back in a few years. Much like Saint Seiya.
    When Pierrot runs out of ideas they will launch "the final and best arc".

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    They are probably going to bring back Bleach after two or three years when the manga has a large amount of chapters and the fandom has gotten hype about Bleach once more.
    please click on them to help them grow.

  4. #4
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Hopefully not. They butchered Bleach beyond recognition, and would probably continue as soon as it came back. They should just keep making character albums and have Shiro Sagisu make another soundtrack or two.

  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    I hope so. I wouldn't mind a volley of direct to dvd OVAs in the year following the end of the manga! If they can keep the animation quality up to par with the Hichigo vs Ulquiorra eps, I would be quite pleased.

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    The Bleach anime is the best anime adaptation of anything I read right now except Hunter X Hunter(the 2011 version) and I really enjoy Fairy Tail's anime despite what I think of the manga. The animation was awesome, soundtrack was awesome, and some of the best extended fight scenes. And I NEED to hear what Juha Bach's voice would sound like, same with Kirge lol. A lot of the filler was actually pretty decent too, I was kinda hoping they would expand on the Xcution arc a bit and give Ginjo a real flashback like they did Halibel. It will be back, it's only a question of when....hopefully soon but not so soon that they'll quickly catch up. Though it seems like Kubo has given them some room to fill in with all these Stern Ritter fights taking alot of offscreen time.

    It annoys me though.....the Bleach anime has to get temporarily canceled, but One Piece and Naruto's anime adaptations can get away with blatant stalling, painfully slow story-telling and loads of filler.

  7. #7
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    The Bleach anime is the best anime adaptation of anything I read right now except Hunter X Hunter(the 2011 version) and I really enjoy Fairy Tail's anime despite what I think of the manga. The animation was awesome, soundtrack was awesome, and some of the best extended fight scenes. And I NEED to hear what Juha Bach's voice would sound like, same with Kirge lol. A lot of the filler was actually pretty decent too, I was kinda hoping they would expand on the Xcution arc a bit and give Ginjo a real flashback like they did Halibel. It will be back, it's only a question of when....hopefully soon but not so soon that they'll quickly catch up. Though it seems like Kubo has given them some room to fill in with all these Stern Ritter fights taking alot of offscreen time.

    It annoys me though.....the Bleach anime has to get temporarily canceled, but One Piece and Naruto's anime adaptations can get away with blatant stalling, painfully slow story-telling and loads of filler.
    Bleach had outstanding voice acting (best of the best in Japan), stellar music (Shiro Sagisu from Evangelion), top seller intro and ending music, very active cast constantly singing singles or albums. That doesn't make up for the failure that it is as an adaptation.

  8. #8
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    While I agree that they do have some differences from the manga, it's not a failure as an adaptation. It never deviated from the main plot, it never negated what happened in the manga.

    It had additional scenes, made and authorized by Tite in order to explain to us more of what he couldn't in the manga.

    The Bount arc was to be included in the manga, the small filler when Ichigo and co get to Hueco Mundo was also to be included in the manga, as well as the Zampakutou revolution.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #9
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    it's not a failure as an adaptation.
    It is. I'll explain at the end of this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    It never deviated from the main plot
    The main plot is the conflicts created by Soul Society in the spirit world, and its dubious ways of working around them. In the middle is Ichigo who sparks a change by trying to help. A big chunk of the story is focused on Ichigo's perspective, and includes a lot of character development.

    Filler shoehorn stand alone stories in the middle, with most if not every aspect ripping off parts of the manga or creating plotholes the size of the plot; all this while ignoring most essential character and the main story development and putting them to a halt. So far he had:

    ->A bunch of mod souls tying with the Quincy war and Aizen, using so many cop out plot twists or excuses to drag story development that it hurts. The story is also totally not ripping off Yu Yu Hakusho. It interrupted a crucial part of the story right before the Arrancar Arc that helps establish the setting. Ishida is miraculously able to fight again and Ichigo's hollow is just there for Deus ex machina reasons.
    Excuse: Soul Society destroyed them just like Kon's brothers and sisters. Ichigo could have beaten the bad guys without trying by going bankai, but for some reason he forgot how to say "BANKAI" and only remembers the "BAN" part. None of the characters fight except for Renji or Mayuri because the animators didn't know what to do with other captains.

    ->Some captain out of nowhere who had a grudge against Yamamoto, because his father died. Uses an over convoluted plot involved a noble family and moon ninjas that is quickly forgotten later in the filler. Interrupts the AA, need I say more?
    Excuse: Amagai develops a zanpakutou seal which renders every character completely useless, even Yamamoto. Ichigo and two bodyguards with special techniques tag along because they can keep fighting. Unlike the Bounto arc, this one went around in circles until they decided it was time to ditch the whole noble family subplot to have the final showdown.

    ->Zanpakutous rebel. It's all part of one rogue zanpakutou who wants to return to its master, who is just an asshole. The guy happens to be part of the Kuchiki, so of course they have to take the family honor defending trait from Byakuya and turn it into a one dimensional quest to defend his honor. This two lines are the whole plot. The other 40 or so episodes are about shinigami fighting their zanpakutou, and plenty of out of character shenanigans.
    Excuse: Anime catching up to the story again, must make another year long filler. Make it about zanpakutous and loosely tie it to the plot by making a character have a grudge with SS, except this time the character totally deserved to be locked up. The shinigami must have some generic friendship speeches with their zanpakutous to make them return, so they later can tag along in a fanservice-tastic scene. Sadly, this filler had the best animation so far, rivaling the movies.

    ->Mod souls again. This time the guy involved in creating them is angry at SS. Features a stupidly overpowered villain that can modify itself at will, but only gets so far before he thinks it is enough. Captains fighting with their perfect clones gimmick, repeated to no end. Postpones the closure to the first half of the story.
    Excuse: Guess. This time they had to include a lot, and I mean A LOT of fan service fights, again and again. Kon hadn't been in the manga for a while, so they made him the protagonist. Ichigo has temporary access to the powers he just lost.

    The final chain turn around the sealed nailed coffin is that these fillers combined take over 160 episodes, half of the entire anime. Saying that it doesn't deviate from the story is a lie, because an anime only fan will never know the real plot of Bleach, even when they know all these are filler, because the pacing, characters and main story are buried under filler.

    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    it never negated what happened in the manga.
    Some Espada backstories and conclusions. Story derail with the latest filler, introduction of filler characters to the main story with episodes shoehorned giving fake information of the manga. Badly placed or complemented omakes or flashbacks. Characterization minced to single traits. At the very least it permanently gets in the way. Worst case scenarios entire characters or fights lose all their substance.

    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    It had additional scenes, made and authorized by Tite in order to explain to us more of what he couldn't in the manga.

    The Bount arc was to be included in the manga, the small filler when Ichigo and co get to Hueco Mundo was also to be included in the manga, as well as the Zampakutou revolution.
    Authorized doesn't mean if follows the story correctly or the authors vision. Objectively speaking the Bounto and Zanpakutou rebellion have no place in the manga, or the main story, at least how they were represented.

    Besides, none of those were a necessity. We had enough background information of Hueco Mundo from flashbacks, omakes and tales from characters to know it was a hostile place, most hollows lived miserably in caves and small groups, some cannibalized and raised to the top.
    We knew from random chapters the relationship between some shinigami and their zanpakutous.

    All these were worked around to explain plotholes created by the poor adaptation to anime.

    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    it's not a failure as an adaptation
    Now this again. There are so many problems with the actual adaptation that it's hard to know where to start.

    Characters. Some panels with as little as a glare or hands tensing or a subtle smirk can make a characters in a graphic novel. The anime very rarely adapt these in a satisfactory way in the anime. They usually animate over a panel, with the rest of the animation taking a lot more screen time. This fact alone drastically reduces the quality of a character. When it comes to filler, including 4 page fights from the manga extended to a 6 minute fight, or entire filler episodes or seasons, these characters really suffer.

    Look at Ichigo, or Renji, or Inoue. Main characters who always have to appear in fillers. Always reduced to one dimensional traits.
    -Ichigo is a sociopath who can't stand loss after what happened to his mother, and doesn't want to experience that feeling again. He is smart and talented, very adept in combat. He always learns from his previous mistakes and improves upon his weaknesses. But sometimes he acts stupid for comedy relief, or if the fight is not going his way he might yell as if he is putting more effort. In the anime he yells a lot, acts stupid all the time, and doesn't really have a reason to fight. He never learns from his fights, charges forward and uses bankai and GT a lot.
    -Renji is skilled and disciplined, but he sometimes comes out as clumsy. In the anime he is just a clown who can't fight an ant for his own life.
    -Inoue has a strong personality, but likes to act like an airhead. She is really smart and persistent, responsible and a quick thinker in battle. She'll also adapt to the situation and take the actions with the best possible results. Not a person who is going to take shit from anybody. She's beaten shinigami and hollows before, she is going to take a beating just to show she can take it but it's not going to resign to it. She is obsessed with Ichigo but it is a controlled obsession. Sometimes she yells "Kurosaki-Kun", although just as much as she yells "Ishida-kun" or "Kuchiki-san", and just like any other character yells "Captain!" when somebody is in danger. In the anime she just stands there to heal people and says "Kurosaki-kun" every 2 seconds.

    Secondary characters are not safe either.
    -Mayuri is a genuinely interested in knowledge, to the point his experiments and views of the world can be extremely sadistic. He takes responsibility very seriously, to the point he will kill subordinates for failing or shinigami like Ikkaku for not contributing. He also has a strong sense of hierarchy, and doesn't take kindly to other people strolling casually into his position. Very perceptive and intelligent. Highly adaptable. He had one funny moment during his fight with Szayel, and now he is a comedy relief character. One scene really shows the difference between anime and manga, were he is going to teleport Karakura back. In the manga he just does it. In the anime shenanigans ensue when his subordinates stop him. In the manga Mayuri would have killed them on the spot for disobeying, but he just left them continue here.
    -Unohana is like the second best captain in everything. Her role in the anime is to just heal.
    Last edited by The Newbie.; September 02, 2012 at 01:41 PM.

  11. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Most of your anime - manga comparisons for characters don't conflict at all. Renji and Ishida were turned into comic relief characters during the Szayel Aporro fight, and to this day still haven't won a real fight unless you count Renji's fight against Jackie. Ishida didn't even get to do anything when he and Ichigo fought against Ginjo. Speaking of Ginjo, he outright states that Ichigo doesn't really have a reason to fight at the end of the previous arc. And Orihime Kurosaki-kuns all the time in the manga....she hasn't been given much justice either. At least the fillers actually give characters like Chad, Renji and Ishida fights that they end up winning lol. Mayuri also had some funny moments in the TBTP arc, plus in the grand scheme of things Mayuri doesn't get much screentime at all anyway. Unohana has never done anything except heal, scare people and run with Ichigo to Fake Karakura Town. Hell, every captain in FKT fought Aizen except Unohana. And I'm not saying she isn't strong.

    Your character representation complaints are not valid IMO, they're pretty similiar in both versions, if anything filler actually gives them a chance to shine more. Unohana has done practically nothing in the manga,she has yet to receive a fight, and only heals, but at least in the mod-soul filler she at least sort of did something. But basically it sounds like you hated the filler arcs, which is understandable, though the Muramasa one was so popular Kubo lamented at not actually drawing it in an interview. Thats the only one I'm surprised to hear you didn't like. But too many fillers is Tite Kubo's fault for having slow pacing though in the Arrancar arc.

    When it comes to canon material the anime adaptation nails it. And when it comes to filler arcs, regardless of whether they were bad or good, dear lord I'll take Bleachs over Narutos or One Pieces any day. I can't think of any other big filler anime's though. The point of Bleachs break is so they don't need to make filler arcs anymore anyway, and they can just go straight through the canon stuff. You should be looking forward to Bleachs return then.
    Last edited by exacta; September 02, 2012 at 04:59 PM.

  12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #11
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Most of your anime - manga comparisons for characters don't conflict at all.
    Yes they do. It's what a character is about compared to what a character does. All I mentioned above might not seem like much, but they can turn a well round character into a cardboard cutout one. If you believe the way they are represented in the anime don't conflict with story parts of the manga, then you don't have the right to talk. Especially when a manga chapter is extended into a full episode. A good adaptation would know the characters well enough to use them out of the main story; Bleach anime uses its own one dimensional version of the characters for filler content. You can review the filler-story transition paying attention to the characters and you'll see what I mean. The latest filler for example, completely ignored that Chad and Inoue put a lot of determination in the time Ichigo wasn't active. In the filler they don't do anything at all. What is a fan going to do when the finish a filler that has Inoue staying in the background, slow minded and says Kurosaki Kun a lot, back to the story and hear real self? It's like if a movie scene switched from day to night in just a few frames.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Renji and Ishida were turned into comic relief characters during the Szayel Aporro fight,
    Their fight was serious. It had a few jackass moments for comic relief after it ended, and some wacky conversations between Ishida and Renji because their characters dynamics work like that. That's not a reason to turn a character into a comic relief. There's a clear cut difference between a character or more having funny moment to release tension and a character intended to be comical.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    and to this day still haven't won a real fight unless you count Renji's fight against Jackie. Ishida didn't even get to do anything when he and Ichigo fought against Ginjo.
    This shouldn't be relevant at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Speaking of Ginjo, he outright states that Ichigo doesn't really have a reason to fight at the end of the previous arc.
    Ichigo had a reason to fight because everyone he knew was at Tsukishima's mercy. Ginjo said that Ichigo no longer had a reason to fight AFTER Byakuya dealt the finished blow to Tsukishima. Book of End would stop working and everybody would be safe, so Ichigo's reason to regain his powers and protect everyone from him was over. Ginjo also said this to explain that Ichigo was being used by just like him. After that Ichigo's reason to fight was to kill Ginjo, or else he would just destroy SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    And Orihime Kurosaki-kuns all the time in the manga
    No she doesn't. She says that to refer to him, and yells it when he is in danger, just like every other character yells "Rukia!" or "Captain!". The only time she really spammed "Kurosaki Kun" was when his dead body was lying there in front of her with a hole in his chest, the dead body of the person she had put her trust on.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    she hasn't been given much justice either. At least the fillers actually give characters like Chad, Renji and Ishida fights that they end up winning lol.
    You are going full style over substance with this. A good character is not determined by how many times it wins.
    This is what makes a character:
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/429/14
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/449/13
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/449/16
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/456/15
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/462/7
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/485/5
    The perception that a character can be valued by screen time is the most bland and one dimensional in existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Mayuri also had some funny moments in the TBTP arc
    Tied with the his sense of hierarchy I mentioned above. He was still not in a position where he could punish disrespectful shinigami, so it wasn't serious. However he carried that later when he is annoyed by the way most people refer to him by his first name.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    plus in the grand scheme of things Mayuri doesn't get much screentime at all anyway
    Terrible reason to justify the animation studio having its way with the character.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Unohana has never done anything except heal, scare people and run with Ichigo to Fake Karakura Town. Hell, every captain in FKT fought Aizen except Unohana. And I'm not saying she isn't strong.
    But it's a known fact that she is incredibly skilled in combat, and that she is older than even Ukitake and Shunsui. In fillers she does nothing but heal. During the last filler, her clone was created only to follow around characters and fix them, even though that being a perfect clone, she would have been able to easily beat most other characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Your character representation complaints are not valid IMO, they're pretty similiar in both versions, if anything filler actually gives them a chance to shine more.
    Yes, they get a chance to fight for 5 minutes at the expense of the characters themselves to be mercilessly torn apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    But basically it sounds like you hated the filler arcs
    Yes. Even more than the movies.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    though the Muramasa one was so popular Kubo lamented at not actually drawing it in an interview.
    Had Kubo actually drawn it, the entire concept would have changed except for the zanpakutou rebelling, all to fit into the story.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Thats the only one I'm surprised to hear you didn't like.
    It was cheesy as hell. It didn't work either because of the way characters are handled in the anime.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    But too many fillers is Tite Kubo's fault for having slow pacing though in the Arrancar arc.
    Fillers could be good if they actually handled story and characters correctly. And took some risks rather than recycling material.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    When it comes to canon material the anime adaptation nails it.
    It really doesn't. Everything that is not entirely butchered by the adaptation is at the very least less dynamic than the manga, mainly the action, comedy and context. There are a few exceptions here and there like some stand alone episodes or the TBtP arc, but very isolated within the story.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    And when it comes to filler arcs, regardless of whether they were bad or good, dear lord I'll take Bleachs over Narutos or One Pieces any day.
    I wouldn't pick either.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    The point of Bleachs break is so they don't need to make filler arcs anymore anyway, and they can just go straight through the canon stuff.
    At this point there's no turning back. The damage is done and it's going to be hard to undo over 300.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    You should be looking forward to Bleachs return then.
    The only way I would be looking forward for the anime would be if it received the DBZ Kai, FMA: Brotherhood or HxH treatment: Take the essentials and ditch the rest.
    Last edited by The Newbie.; September 02, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

  14. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    The only feasible complaint there is about characters like Ishida, Renji and Chad is they don't get to do much except get owned by other people. The complaints you made about those characters are exactly how they are in the manga, thats just a fact. Ever since after SS Ikkaku, Renji, Yumichika, Chad and Ishida have had plenty of comedy moments. In the beginning of Bleach there is a lot of humor too, this is just Bleach's style. None of your links work either, I don't know why but nothing every comes up when I go on mangareader, just loads forever. But dude.....if a character doesn't get screentime....they can't develop much.....because they aren't getting screentime. That's not shallow. Thats how it works. A pizza isn't going to get cooked if you don't put it in the oven.And characters that get a lot of screentime tend to be the ones that are most important. Thats why they get so much screentime.....the last filler didn't ignore Orihime and Chad's hardwork. They actually showed it off more by giving them an episode where they looked for Tsukishima themselves and then had a 3 minute fight with him. Did you even watch it?

    You complain all Unohana does in the anime is heal people, but pretty much all shes done so far in the manga is heal people....the first and last time Orihime defeated a Hollow was when she fought that squid thing. That was ages ago back in the double-digit chapters. She's probably killed more things and been more useful in the anime in the manga, since she gets more opportunities to do stuff. Ichigo yells and acts stupid(I'd prefer the term reckless really) in the manga too, and his reason to fight is always to protect someone or something....if thats all a reason you think he needs that's seriously fine, I agree with you, but those are pretty much the reasons he had in the filler arcs. You said Renji can't fight an ant for his life, but technically in the anime his track record is much better, since he's defeated filler enemies. How many enemies has he defeated in the manga? Yylfordt Granz and Jackie. Thats two. One Renji admitted he only won due to catching his opponent off guard with limiter release, the other literally was an ant in comparison to his strength. Short version the manga gives these characters the Krillin treatment.

    Look none of your complaints about character representation make sense. You say what the anime does wrong with the character, but if I look back at the manga thats what Kubo does with the character....it just happens more in the anime because you see them do other things outside of the canon storyline. Come on you even said all Unohana does in the anime is heal people. That's all she's done in the manga for pete's sake. I checked some of those pages you tried to link me on mangahere, and most of them involve Orihime being obsessed with Ichigo, which is pretty much what people mean when they say she "Kurosaki-kuns". One of those links is even when Orihime cries.....simply because Ichigo cried. I don't care that she's obsessed with Ichigo, I'm fine with it, but your complaint about her anime counterpart perfectly mirrors her manga counterpart. That pretty much applies to everything you said. It's like you didn't even watch the anime lol. Your overthinking and overanalyzing.

    By the way, most of the filler scenes added to extend fights made them epic. I.e Findor vs Hisagi. Seeing as how short Kubo's fight can be too when they should be long (i.e Ulquiorra vs Hollow Ichigo) that's a GOOD thing.

  15. #13
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Oversimplifying a character to a single trait is wrong. Using that oversimplified character outside of its designated role in the manga is ever worse.

  16. #14
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,997
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    i started re-watching bleach from the beginning again the other day, it really is an awesome anime, one of the best ive ever seen for a long series

    i dont see any way possible all of this bloodwar arc stuff will not be an anime one day, even if its just in the form of OVAs or something, perhaps they will do something like inuyasha's final act, but in a longer version because there will be more material to cover

  17. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i started re-watching bleach from the beginning again the other day, it really is an awesome anime, one of the best ive ever seen for a long series

    i dont see any way possible all of this bloodwar arc stuff will not be an anime one day, even if its just in the form of OVAs or something, perhaps they will do something like inuyasha's final act, but in a longer version because there will be more material to cover
    I was thinking Kubo has definitely left "filler" material for the animators to cover when they do this arc. I mean almost every Stern Ritter fight in SS was off-screen, and many of those panels leave room for more material to be added. It's still best to wait a bit longer before having the anime come back though I guess. I know it will come back though, I mean if Inuyasha and Gintama do it, then why not Bleach?

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts