Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Do you think the Bleach Anime will return?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 59.09%
  • Maybe

8 18.18%
  • No

6 13.64%
  • No and I don't want it back.

4 9.09%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do you think that Bleach Anime will be back? State your reasons

I'm currently watching HxH (the new anime) and I'm definitely confident that bleach will be animated from the 1000 year war arc and on. The popularity for it is there and it'd be a waste of revenue to not do it. The only issue I see is if this current arc takes like 5 years plus (250 chapters) to finish they might reconsider starting the anime from the very beginning. That would suck. The only reason I'm watching HxH again is because its weeks away from an arc that was never animated but that took 2 years to get to (start to current). If they redid Bleach, the animation would need to be better than anything out and absolutely no fillers with insane pacing. I don't think people would appreciate it otherwise. FMA did it but then again dragon ball Kai didn't. I think it'll be interesting no matter what. It's funny I stopped watching the anime after they first entered HM so I've been manga only but I'd love to see the current arc animated.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach will be animated sooner or later, I mean even Saint Seiya (Hades arc), got animated anyway and that's after years and years
    But if the current arc kinda makes to the top places in the ratings, there's a good chance it may be animated soon

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope so, I miss the Bleach anime badly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy do I miss the Bleach anime......only thing I had to look forward to on Tuesday's. The only anime I enjoy as much is Hunter x Hunter 2011 version, but I would be extremely pissed off if they rebooted the whole thing.....the series ran for far too long, and most of the canon material was done really well in the anime. A lot of the extra content added to the canon stuff was great too, and the soundtrack was amazing. Plus, I mean come on, who could ever do a better job than Sho Hayami at voicing Aizen? Based on the way the Fullbring Arc ended, I think they'll pick up where they left off.

It shouldn't happen too soon though. Kubo has given the anime a lot of interesting material to cover that he's skimmed or skipped, but at this point in time I'm not sure if there's enough material to avoid having the anime catch up too soon. Were still only about 50 chapters ahead of where the FB arc left off. Though I must say these past 50 chapters have a lot more content than the FB arc or the FKT arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

so is the Bleach anime really coming back on the 23rd? that'd be nice if we could get some confirmation on that, this arc needs to be animated!

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    so is the Bleach anime really coming back on the 23rd? that'd be nice if we could get some confirmation on that, this arc needs to be animated!
    Ah, not that it's directly chapter-related, but where did you get this info?
    Last edited by Miyagi; March 03, 2013 at 09:28 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell no please don't. If they start animating this before it's finished it'll catch up again and it'll be lame. Bleach anime was pretty bad IMO.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I think any investor would be insane not to pick up this last arc, considering three things.
    • It's immensely popular, therefore immensely profitable.
    • The last arc is pretty sweet and awesome.
    • Only the owner of the anime show can shot it down given the two facts above, but he would either have a grudge or be a lunatic if he did so.

This is no confirmation, but it's indeed extremely likely that last season will be animated. I think the reason it was put on hold is that they want to avoid fillers this time around, thinking that it's more healthy for the show to avoid them.
    Alternatively some important voice actor or members of the teams could be sick or missing, which we were not told about.
    Putting it this way gives me hope at least
    Last edited by Miyagi; March 03, 2013 at 09:50 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Hell no please don't. If they start animating this before it's finished it'll catch up again and it'll be lame. Bleach anime was pretty bad IMO.
    Agreed. I liked the anime to begin with, in fact it's how I got into Bleach in the first place, but then that godawful Bount arc happened, then it got back on track, but when I got caught up and went to the manga instead I realised how much better it is. I really started noticing how badly drawn the anime was in comparison, and it just got shitter towards the end, with the exception of a few battles. Right after Ichigo vs. Grimmjow round 3 was where I started hating it. Badly drawn, badly animated, even badly coloured in places. Yuck. If they do bring it back, I hope they at least put some effort into it instead of relying on the series' popularity to get away with doing a piss-poor job.

Just needed to get that off my chest after checking out the latest dubbed episode the other day. It was painful to watch, I'm telling you.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For an anime it was pretty damn good. I honestly can't think of many canon scenes that they messed up, and a lot of the extra content was awesome. (Come on, Findor vs Hisagi). I thought the animation was solid, it was a lot better than most of Naruto, One Piece, Toriko and Fairy Tail's animation. The only flaw was the fillers, but the Muramasa Arc was actually really good and the filler before the FB arc was ok. It was watchable, but it really dragged after awhile. I need to hear the voice of Juha Bach lol.

I just heard this news about Bleach coming back today, apparently Kubo said it was coming back in March on Twitter. Seems a little too good to be true though. Also might be a bit early for it to come back. They could really draw out the invasion in Soul Society though. And I wouldn't complain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Findor vs. Hisagi was one of the good bits. Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra round 2 was good too. But Zaraki vs. Nnoitra was horrible. It has it's moments, but nah, the anime just doesn't do it for me. I kept noticing all the bits that weren't drawn right, stupid things like this - http://images.wikia.com/bleach/en/im...aganthrone.png
    Why the hell does Baraggan have three elbows? There's tons of sloppy stuff like that. But then there were bits that were nicely done, or were just cool because hey, it's Bleach, but moving. I guess it was just all really inconsistent in general.

But now that you mention it, I also really need to put a voice to Bach. I've been trying to figure out what he should sound like. I wouldn't hate it if the anime resumed, but it could use some polish. Plus, no one's making me watch it...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Evilution's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    But now that you mention it, I also really need to put a voice to Bach. I've been trying to figure out what he should sound like. I wouldn't hate it if the anime resumed, but it could use some polish. Plus, no one's making me watch it...
    I think that Norio Wakamoto Should be Bach Seiyuu.He did a great Job with Charles zi Britannia!
    As for Hashwald,Norihiro Inoue would fit him so much
    Still thinking about the others stern ritters and the zero division

As for Bleach anime,yeah,it was completely disgusting during the fullbringer arc.I mean,It used to so freaking great!!!But went downhill for some unkown reasons.I'm talking about the animation here,I used to have like 50 pictures of animation fails from that arc ; Ichigo looks tooooooootaly on crack,Ginjo face and Tsukishima hair and face never drawn properly(they are two of the greatest design in my opinion,the manga version of ginjo and Tsuki is just awesome,and the anime Just fucked them up!) and so much others mistakes...And no new soundtrack except one and only one theme for the fullbringers?Should've done a whole new ost to make it looks awesome,as it was weird hearing Escalon,which was Hirako theme,during Ginjo fullbring explanation.
    Bottom Line is ; It was a clever move to end it,so the guys making Bleach anime can find great ideas to bring it back like it used to be.

I think bleach would eventually comes back.Insane Arc,popular stuff and it would profit Pierrot to animate it.I would die of happiness the day they announce Bleach anime return,Rukia and Ichigo voices,I miss them!
    What?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also really look forward to seeing Kirge and As Nodt in the anime whenever it comes back. Anyone have any ideas for VAs for them? Bleach coming back this early could actually work out really well if they do the whole invasion and then go on hiatus for a few months again. Aren't there some anime's that do that?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOve you and MISSSS you, bleach.lol ...I really miss the anime..it's was amazing in the beginning and the quality went down as the show progress. I don't care, I just want this current arc to be animated but I can wait if it will help make the anime better. If it does come back, I hope we get to hear new ost..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So is it true that the anime will come back on march 22? Is it a joke? i saw the tweet, but i read nobody had confirmed the translation yet.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast