Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 211

Thread: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

  1. #1
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Westeros
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Interesting. I don't like rankings in OP because they seem pointless in a system where you reach certain scale power and then the matches are decides by circumstances, but still I want to read your point on it. I'll wait for you to finish to make any judgement :P
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

  2. #2
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Interesting. I don't like rankings in OP because they seem pointless in a system where you reach certain scale power and then the matches are decides by circumstances
    I only agree to a certain extent. Yes, it is true that Luffy defeats Enel (who is probably one of the strongest character). But in my opinion, during the time in skypiea, Enel would beats Luffy 9 out of 10 rematches. Enel had showed enough intelligent to counter Luffy. As long as he had gold he can defeat Luffy. One golden ball was already way too much of a hassle. I doubt Luffy can survive with all his limbs locked. Enel had also showed quite many physical feats also.

    >___< you will probably have to wait for a while. I didn't realize how much writing will go into this especially with school started again. My college classes are not a breeze like high school.

  3. #3
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Westeros
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    I only agree to a certain extent. Yes, it is true that Luffy defeats Enel (who is probably one of the strongest character). But in my opinion, during the time in skypiea, Enel would beats Luffy 9 out of 10 rematches. Enel had showed enough intelligent to counter Luffy. As long as he had gold he can defeat Luffy. One golden ball was already way too much of a hassle. I doubt Luffy can survive with all his limbs locked. Enel had also showed quite many physical feats also.
    Thing is that Luffy is smart as well when it comes to fighting. So I think Luffy would win 10 out of 10 times. No kidding here. Electricity is too easy to counter.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

  4. #4
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Based on the One Piece wiki, Luffy is a genius at fighting. But how much can he do without his friends help if he got chained by 2 or 4 golden balls.
    Anyhow if you read my new analysis, the sheer volume of electricity that Enel produced in reality could forced its way through insulin like rubber.
    But electricity, I supposed isn't my favorite Enel's ability. His speed and alchemy is. I think with the Ark Maxim as a weapon and gold as the medium, he is almost unstoppable. Also, physically Enel isn't weak. He was seen blocking pre time skipped Zoro. And he can stood back up to go to the moon, after taking that one powerful golden punch from Luffy. This can't be said about Crocodile or Rob Lucci. Though, we can only guess how much is the punch compare to G2 Gatling and G3 punch.

    If the fight take place in the sky, Enel from a safe distance can knock all the sky islands away and let Luffy falls to his death.

    Okay, in less favorable circumstances, the battle ended up as a draw, because Enel won't fight Luffy head on (which in the manga he had a tendency of doing). And Luffy at that time don't have the speed to catch up.

    Lastly ranking isn't just that one match and one opponent of that one level, Enel need to fare against other opponents under the same criteria also.

    I ranked Enel higher than Crocodile even though I think Crocodile can kick Enel's ass every time due to sand isn't a conductor of electricity.

  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    Colombia
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    According to Oda Enel bounty could reach up to 500 million Beli in the Blue seas (SBS of Vol 43). I hope this help you with your ranking, if you already know, please disregard.
    Chapter 329, page 18..................

    Just EPIC

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    I only agree to a certain extent. Yes, it is true that Luffy defeats Enel (who is probably one of the strongest character). But in my opinion, during the time in skypiea, Enel would beats Luffy 9 out of 10 rematches. Enel had showed enough intelligent to counter Luffy. As long as he had gold he can defeat Luffy. One golden ball was already way too much of a hassle. I doubt Luffy can survive with all his limbs locked. Enel had also showed quite many physical feats also.
    dont u think it's not right that enel will win 9 out of 10 rematches . and that he will defeat luffy now 9 time one after one. u r forgetting luffy may be idiot but when it come to fight he is very smart so it can be 5 out of 10 because just like enel find way to defeat luffy luffy will also find a way to defeat enel

  7. #7
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    dont u think it's not right that enel will win 9 out of 10 rematches . and that he will defeat luffy now 9 time one after one. u r forgetting luffy may be idiot but when it come to fight he is very smart so it can be 5 out of 10 because just like enel find way to defeat luffy luffy will also find a way to defeat enel
    I think my assessment is correct. At that point in time, Luffy didn't reached his full potential in physical power. He did that when battling Blueno. He didn't reached his full potential in his devil fruit: gear 2 and gear 3 until much later. Nor did he showed any sign of Haki.

    On the other hand, Enel master one aspect of haki and his devil fruit. Like I said, if in unfavorable condition, and Enel only need to dodge, Luffy cannot touch him. Enel's best defense is his speed and mantra plus he can hide in certain conductor medium. This is already taken into the factor that Luffy is a genius at fighting. The fact is that he only beat Enel the first time around is with the help of the other Strawhats after he fell. Without them he could never reached that high in the sky.

  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    I think my assessment is correct. At that point in time, Luffy didn't reached his full potential in physical power. He did that when battling Blueno. He didn't reached his full potential in his devil fruit: gear 2 and gear 3 until much later. Nor did he showed any sign of Haki.

    On the other hand, Enel master one aspect of haki and his devil fruit. Like I said, if in unfavorable condition, and Enel only need to dodge, Luffy cannot touch him. Enel's best defense is his speed and mantra plus he can hide in certain conductor medium. This is already taken into the factor that Luffy is a genius at fighting. The fact is that he only beat Enel the first time around is with the help of the other Strawhats after he fell. Without them he could never reached that high in the sky.
    didnt u underestimate luffy too much. bro when u underestimate ur opponent he will defeat u sooner or later
    when u say this and that u forget 2 things
    1) did u remember Shiki the Golden Lion he was also fly let me tell u how luffy defeat him
    luffy using Gear Third, luffy places his giant foot into the clouds, gaining an electric charge and uses this to enhance his giant axe. Shiki at first thinks the lighting will kill Luffy, not realizing Luffy's rubber state will protect him. By the time Shiki realizes his mistake, Luffy hits him with the attack, both smashing and electrifying him to the ground, defeating him and destroying an entire island in the process that time shiki was in air
    2) the main point luffy is main character of one piece so dont u think its unbelievable to think enel will defeat luffy 9 of 9 . on other hand luffy defeat enel 9 of 9 is believable
    even then i say it will be 5/5 because as u say after his first defeat enel find a way to defeat luffy i say luffy will find a way to defeat him that why it's 5/5 if not that i would have say luffy have more win then enel
    last we see enel was on moon where he is strongest one on other hand luffy fight powerful fighter train under one of strongest fighter so he have improve much more then enel

  9. #9
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    didnt u underestimate luffy too much. bro when u underestimate ur opponent he will defeat u sooner or later
    when u say this and that u forget 2 things
    1) did u remember Shiki the Golden Lion he was also fly let me tell u how luffy defeat him
    luffy using Gear Third, luffy places his giant foot into the clouds, gaining an electric charge and uses this to enhance his giant axe. Shiki at first thinks the lighting will kill Luffy, not realizing Luffy's rubber state will protect him. By the time Shiki realizes his mistake, Luffy hits him with the attack, both smashing and electrifying him to the ground, defeating him and destroying an entire island in the process that time shiki was in air
    These statement tell me that you didn't read my ranking at all. I gonna addressed Shiki first. As canon as he is, I will not include him in the ranking because I haven't watch the movie. Beside, I am uncomfortable at the fact that some one on Gold Roger level is defeated by Luffy preskip. Lastly the luffy in the movie is different than the Luffy we are talking about here.

    Quote Quote:
    2) the main point luffy is main character of one piece so dont u think its unbelievable to think enel will defeat luffy 9 of 9 . on other hand luffy defeat enel 9 of 9 is believable
    even then i say it will be 5/5 because as u say after his first defeat enel find a way to defeat luffy i say luffy will find a way to defeat him that why it's 5/5 if not that i would have say luffy have more win then enel
    last we see enel was on moon where he is strongest one on other hand luffy fight powerful fighter train under one of strongest fighter so he have improve much more then enel
    Irrelevant, I have multiple ranking of Luffy. Luffy at 30 mil bounty, Luffy at 100 mil bounty, Luffy at 400 mil bounty. They are all separate. If you want to start a discussion read my ranking first and I know it is quite incomplete. As far as I am to be concern, Luffy not quite defeat Enel the first time around. Luffy got help. Beside at the end, Enel has no interest in battling Luffy. As evidence, he didn't get knock out by Luffy. He was quite okay, he just left for the moon because that what he want. In contrast, Crocodile did get knock out by Luffy and got arrested (except at that point he isn't motivated enough to do anything). Rob Lucci battle a different Luffy than the Luffy that Enel encounter. Rob Lucci got beat so bad that he was out cold and need medical treatment. I have so far rank Luffy at 30 mil and at 100 mil. I have not yet rank Luffy at 300 or 400 mil. But to be honest, with the rubber advantage, post skipped, Luffy will beat Enel 10 out of 10 times. This is due to the fact Luffy's Mantra is only somewhat below Enel. But his other 2 Haki types are way superior.

    Lastly, that is why there are repeat battles, because after the 1 initial battle, each enemies got to know one another. If you recall, Enel was very smart when fighting Luffy by not fighting Luffy at all.

  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    you r right i didnt read ur ranking but thing is u read my post but didnt understand

  11. #11
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    you r right i didnt read ur ranking but thing is u read my post but didnt understand
    So technically, you are off topic. You don't know what my position is. You don't know what the topic is. You don't know what you are arguing against or arguing for. Anyhow, I just finish writing the Enel section. I haven't write the Strawhats section after BW saga yet.
    Last edited by weixiaobao; September 16, 2012 at 02:57 PM.

  12. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    So technically, you are off topic. You don't know what my position is. You don't know what the topic is. You don't know what you are arguing against or arguing for. Anyhow, I just finish writing the Enel section. I haven't write the Strawhats section after BW saga yet.
    as i say u dont understand look my all post i have write here and say where is i ever talk about ranking i wasn't arguing about ur ranking i m against u saying enel will beat luffy 9 time out of 10. in that luffy have win 1 fight in manga/anime and in ur imagination enel will beat luffy 9 time that joke u say in this 2 thing can happed
    1st u don't understand anything in one piece or
    2nd u r reading something else then one piece
    so whit one is right


    and about ur ranking

    [East Blue common]
    - ->"One-Two" Jango, Mr. 8 Igaram, Miss Monday
    - ->Fullbody, Sergeant Major Tashigi, Mr. 9, Miss Wednesday Vivi
    - ->Yosaku and Jonhny

    where did u get information that vivi is from east blue ??????????
    let me tell u some thing about vivi
    her full name is Nefertari Vivi
    She is the daughter of Nefertari Cobra and Nefertari Titi.
    Nefertari Vivi is the princess of Alabasta
    Alabasta Kingdom is a desert kingdom in the Grand Line and not in east blue



    let me give u some name of pirates , there Nickname , Bounty and some information about them

    Spoiler show
    Last edited by suraj5898; September 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

  13. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Doesn't "East Blue common" only mean the level and not origin? (It doesn't matter if you call it East Blue common or 4 Blues common, right?)
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  14. #14
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Doesn't "East Blue common" only mean the level and not origin? (It doesn't matter if you call it East Blue common or 4 Blues common, right?)
    You are right, it's about their strength not origin.
    But the name matters, East Blue is said to be the weakest area and we don't really know how much stronger average people from the other areas are so we can only compare them to average East Blue pirates/marines.

  15. #15
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

    suraj5898- If you don't know how to put thing in spoiler, then erase that huge copy text from one piece wiki because I rather not want to scroll down that thing.

    As the two people above me pointed out the obvious in which seemed to escape you altogether. Based on the your latest post, apparently, you haven't read any of my prior posts. So I will do myself a favor and not converse with you anymore because you are as dense as lead. I know that English isn't your first language. English isn't my first language either. At least proof read some of your sentences and read it to yourself before posting or else it makes as much sense as reading baby's doodling.

    Edit: I gonna give you my stances anyway, so at least you know what positions that you were arguing again.

    -400 mil Luffy vs Enel- Luffy win all the matches, unless Enel is under some sort of lucky star
    -300 mil Luffy vs Enel- at this point in time, I could safely assume, that Luffy mastered his devil fruit like Enel, Crocodile, or Magellan. Luffy will win most or all of the matches. But I cannot ranked this Luffy higher than Enel due to overall "imaginative" records against other people at upper tier.
    -100 mil Luffy vs Enel- Enel win most of the matches. If Enel is a weakling like Caribou (eventhough he is a logia), then Luffy's immunity will cause him to win all of the matches. But Enel is versatile, smart, acrobatic, and physically fit. The only thing people seemed to suggest that is Enel's disadvantage is arrogant. I begged to differ. I feel that the only thing against him is he just too cunning and doesn't make "defeating Luffy" as the number one thing like other villains. After he felt fighting Luffy is pointless, he didn't really even try on the second half of the battle.
    Last edited by weixiaobao; September 17, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts