Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Why was the naka shrine tablet written? <3

  1. #1
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Why was the naka shrine tablet written? <3

    it's funny because while these guys posted this,i've been think the same thing(for a while)...the tablet and whats written on it.

    is this where madara learned how to break ET,combine senju/uchiha dna and possibly control the jyuubi???

    well,i'm going to quote a couple of guys...
    Originally Posted by Rasengon
    Quote Quote:
    One thing i dont understand is why would the Sage of six paths provide a tablet that only the uchiha could read? why not one so the lineants of the other son the senju could read?

    maybe this was to test their quest for power
    Originally Posted by jalix
    Quote Quote:
    I never really thought much about it. But maybe it wasn't the sage that wrote it - but maybe it was the elder son. But if not... you probably just inadvertently nailed the real reason why those brothers hated each other.
    i think i was talking about this a couple of months back with jalixabout how madara found out about combining dna...may be through this tablet...
    now,this is something to predict and discuss...if you ask me...

    i going to say that...the sage forsaw his sons quarrels and also the inevitable ressurrection of the jyuubi(that was mentioned in his speach to the bijuu about becoming one again...being good or bad but inevitable no doubt).
    so to make sure"the boys ala RS's sons"always had to rely on each other(family)reguardless...he split/divided his power.so they(the boys)were needed to combine to reach the acme/pinnacle power to battle the jyuubi...hence hashirama dna,nagato with uchiha eyes,etc...

    this is the reason it takes a rinnegan wielder to read the full/whole tablet...because a combination of both brothers/family must be made.
    i think this is why madara was praising hashirama so much...he may have realized after reading the tablet with the rinnegan.that hashirama was just as much abrother to him as izuna was...hence why his body was able to accept the cells(hashirama's)instead of the likes of danzo and oro's experiments with mokuton...that rejected them or mutated.

    i think the the SAGE forseen what was going to happen when he ceded his rule/position to the youngest boy...war/hate by the oldest...so by handicapping the oldest by making them need the youngest to be the strongest(gotta little 'est there...lol)...there would always be a sort of balance...hence senju and uchiha were even in power as clans...so there was an endless stalemate.


    so what do you guys think is on it and how important do you think it's going to become...

    oh...i'm such an idiot...my point for the thread being...
    sasuke and naruto will HAVE TO team up to take on/out the jyuubi or madara(which ever it turns out to be)...they will need to combine powers...
    to think...as powerful as naruto&sasuke are now...that there is/will be an enemy that would require this tagteam...

    this is probably what RS wanted...for the sons to work together instead of taking and combining dojutsus with strong bodies...madara my have deciphered the text wrong or used it to extend his life and strength.

    i just can't fathom that madara or whoever just came up with the theory of adding hashirama's cells to sharingan/uchiha to awaken rinnegan...the tablet must hold these secrets
    Last edited by gnut; August 28, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    What if it wasn't written by the SOT6P, but instead by the eldest son.
    Perhaps he couldn't beat the younger son when they fought, but the younger son didn't want to kill his brother.
    Therefore, knowing full well that he couldn't beat his brother to acquire the full power of his father, he decided to make a tablet telling future generations how to go about it.
    Perhaps, on the tablet, there is also a method for resurrecting the eldest son? Maybe he realized that his best chance to obtain the full power of his father would be to obtain the other half of the power from a weaker source?
    This, perhaps, would also explain why stronger eyes are needed to read more.
    The Elder brother wanted the later generations to desperately seek power. This way they would upgrade their eyes all the way to rinnengan. And only with this power could they fully (and not as an edo-tensei) resurrect him at his full power.

    There doesn't seem much point in the SOT6P writing a tablet that would lead to bloodshed between his two sons (and their offspring's offspring's offspring...) detailing how to obtain his full power by using the other half's power...
    Last edited by zimbardo; August 28, 2012 at 10:03 PM.
    Infinite RAGE!

  4. #3
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    what i'm saying is he wrote it to help to defeat the jyuubi...and only a combination of powers will do it...

    i'm also insinuating that madara is using this knowledge from the tablet to control yagura/kurama and the jyuubi...did he just guess this.

    i hear you about the eldest son...but i'm sure their conflict on beliefs started way before the SAGE ceded his power...i think the SAGE split the powers to keep one from over powering the other...
    another thing...maybe it takes a willing"live"combination such as naruto&sasuke to truly read the whole tablet...perhaps a bijuu can help the rinnegan read more(for ex.)
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  5. #4
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    One idea I thought of is that while Rikudou Sennin loved his son, he didn't trust him, and thus placed all kinds of seals and stipulations on his spiritual powers to keep him from using his gifts for evil. After doing this he realized that some day these powers would be needed and had faith that his decendants could use this power without abusing it, so he gave them the ability to use these doujutsu (albeit at an extremely high price). That's where all the blindness and eye sacrificing comes from. Rikudou cursed his son so that all of his decendants would only be able to use these powers at great detriment to themselves to prohibit exploiting them.

    So, either the Uchiha ancestor son chose to create the tablet in the shrine to aid his decendants in aquiring this power so they can become the strongest clan... or Rikudou created the tablet so that it can be used by his decendants, believing that they can overcome their thirst for power by acknowleding the high price that power comes at.

  6. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Interesting theory, it would make sense. I can imagine that the first Sage planned this somehow, that he knew that everything had to become one again.

  7. #6
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    One problem with this theory (though perhaps I misread the manga - if so please correct me) is that the only way for the jyuubi to be revived was through a jutsu.
    No one would have known that the jyuubi had ever existed if someone hadn't written it on the tablet.
    If this is the case, then surely making the tablet with descriptions of the Jyuubi - in an effort to counter it being resurrected - is massively counter intuitive...
    Infinite RAGE!

  8. #7
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    One problem with this theory (though perhaps I misread the manga - if so please correct me) is that the only way for the jyuubi to be revived was through a jutsu.
    No one would have known that the jyuubi had ever existed if someone hadn't written it on the tablet.
    If this is the case, then surely making the tablet with descriptions of the Jyuubi - in an effort to counter it being resurrected - is massively counter intuitive...
    i'm not the one for details...but basically the jyuubi is rezzed by combining the tailed beast...and i would guess the GM serves as a container.

    well i don't understand what you're asking in the end of your post...but if you are saying that showing how to"stop"the jyuubi is wrong/ignorant...then i disagree....
    because the SAGE wouldn't want the jyuubi loose...hence writing down how to subdue/control/defeat it...

    this is the reason rinnegan is needed to read it hence my reasoning of why uchiha/senju are very much connected...in my opening post....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  9. #8
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i'm not the one for details...but basically the jyuubi is rezzed by combining the tailed beast...and i would guess the GM serves as a container.

    well i don't understand what you're asking in the end of your post...but if you are saying that showing how to"stop"the jyuubi is wrong/ignorant...then i disagree....
    because the SAGE wouldn't want the jyuubi loose...hence writing down how to subdue/control/defeat it...

    this is the reason rinnegan is needed to read it hence my reasoning of why uchiha/senju are very much connected...in my opening post....
    No, what I am saying is that no one would think of combining all the tailed beasts in Gezou Madou if they didn't know that the Jyuubi could (or did) exist.
    By telling people that such a being can be made by combining all the Tailed beasts (or that the tailed beasts all came from the Jyuubi) then it will encourage people to try and combine them again. Thus resurrecting the Jyuubi.
    SO, writing down how to subdue/control/defeat the Jyuubi is not a wise plan if no one knows to resurrect the Jyuubi in the first place.
    The Jyuubi would never have ever been resurrected if someone hadn't written it on the tablet in the first place!
    It's like with the Uchiha. They wouldn't have killed their best friends/stolen their family members eyes if someone hadn't told them that you could gain more power by doing so...
    They just wouldn't have known that it was possible...
    Infinite RAGE!

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #9
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    yeah i agree...but...

    you would have to have a certain degree of eye power to read such parts...and rinnegan to read the rest...which both bloodlines are needed

    one thing RS counted on/forseen was the jyuubi coming back period...what he did not forsee was a grandson by the name of madara...

    madara alone changed the balance between the uchiha/senju conflict...because until him and izuna awakened their MS...there were none before...so madara may have started the killings to begin with...not the tablet.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  12. #10
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    yeah i agree...but...

    you would have to have a certain degree of eye power to read such parts...and rinnegan to read the rest...which both bloodlines are needed

    one thing RS counted on/forseen was the jyuubi coming back period...what he did not forsee was a grandson by the name of madara...

    madara alone changed the balance between the uchiha/senju conflict...because until him and izuna awakened their MS...there were none before...so madara may have started the killings to begin with...not the tablet.
    So he made a tablet to save everyone from the possibility of the Jyuubi resurrecting - a tablet that no one could read?!?

    This is why I believe it is more likely that someone else made the tablet with the desire to force the Uchiha to gain more power. It is a tablet that only people with the sharingan/rinnengan can read after all - and now we know that the rinnengan can come from the sharingan it seems more likely to me that someone from the Uchiha lineage made it (this is why I suggested the elder son).

    And I agree that Madara did start that series of killings. However, whoever made the tablet must have understood that the Sharingan -> MS (and then -> rinnengan) and therefore must have predicted that sharingan users would start experimenting on how to further their eyes once they had gained the MS.
    Therefore predicting them killing each other and stealing each others eyes - hardly the kind of attitude that the SOT6P appeared to have...
    Last edited by zimbardo; August 30, 2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  15. #12
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    So he made a tablet to save everyone from the possibility of the Jyuubi resurrecting - a tablet that no one could read?!?

    This is why I believe it is more likely that someone else made the tablet with the desire to force the Uchiha to gain more power. It is a tablet that only people with the sharingan/rinnengan can read after all - and now we know that the rinnengan can come from the sharingan it seems more likely to me that someone from the Uchiha lineage made it (this is why I suggested the elder son).

    And I agree that Madara did start that series of killings. However, whoever made the tablet must have understood that the Sharingan -> MS (and then -> rinnengan) and therefore must have predicted that sharingan users would start experimenting on how to further their eyes once they had gained the MS.
    Therefore predicting them killing each other and stealing each others eyes - hardly the kind of attitude that the SOT6P appeared to have...
    who's to say at this point that madara didn't twist around what was said on the tablet...that instead of a senju/uchiha merger for rinnegan it takes mental/physical/emotional stress(such as a loss of someone close)
    let's not forget that madara isn't exactly the kind of person that puts equality ahead of his own motivations/goals.

    plus,plain and simple...how did he know he needed hashirama's cells/dna...and that this infact would awaken the rinnegan?

    if it were the oldest son's writings/doings...then he would have never conceeded the fact that he/they(uchiha)needed the youngest's power(senju).
    also,seeing madara's hatred of hashirama/senju...he would definitely not let this bit of info to reach his clan.
    he may have started this murder cycle himself to lower the chances of an uchiha getting powerful enough to read the tablet(shrug).

    i just can't bring myself to believe that madara or even orochimaru"just"came up with this theory/conclusion of how to awaken rinnegan.
    this tablet would be the most logical place to obtain such info/knowledge...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  16. #13
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    so is this topic now relevant?.......
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  17. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Rikudo write that. Hoping for one day. The desenden of the elder son. Would be the savior of the world..that they will be someone who will say. I will use this to save the world... Or something like that
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #15
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why was the naka shrine tablet written?

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    Rikudo write that. Hoping for one day. The desenden of the elder son. Would be the savior of the world..that they will be someone who will say. I will use this to save the world... Or something like that
    well,he had to have wrote it if madara is being truthful...that EMS<rinnegan reads the rest of the tablet...where is the elder son's eyes mentioned...
    I believe...now that I think about it...maybe the eldest son's eyes were weaker than the normal one tomoe sharingan...idk...needed to join/unite with a source of senju dna...this plus elder son's eyes may have resulted in the sharingan
    not saying the elder's eye was weak...just not close to the sage's dojutsu...but,on the level of say byakugan.........

    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts