Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 70 of 134 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2003

Thread: Real men are like wolves, with you for life or alone for it

  1. #1036
    MH's Best Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ジャニーズ事務所
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Yeah the adage that you can put on clothes to get warmer, but you can only take off so much to get cooler

    Where in Germany are you?

    Fall gets wet here too, but it's still beautiful. Baseball playoffs are in full swing, the NFL season is in the thick of it. Halloween, Thanksgiving
    Right? And there's hot coco, the blankets and snuggling, fireplaces...

    Munich, the capital of beer and soccer!
    I'm not that big a winter sports fan but the Alps are just a stone's throw away. So that's pretty nice, too.

    Okay, you got a point there. American fall *does* sound pretty cool after all.

    TL: Oumagadoki Doubutsuen (29/37) || *NEW* HUNGRY JOKER (latest update: case.12+13) • Meet the Man: Sterling Cooper Ad Agency

  2. #1037
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by ibra87 View Post
    Usually when I say stuff like F u or shut up it means I'm not mad, just not always I feel like putting up a smiley --> seems serius! (notice how adding would have made this line a lot less aggressive)


    For 10 years used to live in a rural area, was so awesome because there never was any noise. No train stations, no gun shots, no yelling, no freakin weird kids that yell 24/7 etc, but getting to Copenhagen was a real drag...

    Now I live in the middle of the city and I have all those things except it takes me ~10 min in transportation. I'm just happy I'm on the 4th floor so it's -silent- at night (nightclub under us shut this summer xD) but in the morning it's allll noise.
    Okay. But you seem mad though...

    NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE IBRAHIMOVIC!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prince View Post
    Right? And there's hot coco, the blankets and snuggling, fireplaces...

    Munich, the capital of beer and soccer!
    I'm not that big a winter sports fan but the Alps are just a stone's throw away. So that's pretty nice, too.

    Okay, you got a point there. American fall *does* sound pretty cool after all.
    Oh yeah...get the woodstove going . Snuggling? With who?

    Oh, you're Bavarian like Akainu? I can't say they're the beer capital for me, but I like a Helles Lager sometimes

  3. #1038
    MH's Best Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ジャニーズ事務所
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Oh yeah...get the woodstove going . Snuggling? With who?

    Oh, you're Bavarian like Akainu? I can't say they're the beer capital for me, but I like a Helles Lager sometimes
    That you wanna know, huh?
    For a moment there I was tempted to say "Yo' mama" but then I felt like it would have been a tad too rude...
    Let's just say lovely gurlz in general!

    I guess so. (Not sure where he's from... ) To be honest, I don't even drink beer to begin with. Or any alcoholic beverages since I don't really like the taste of booze.
    You should try to get your hands on a bottle of Augustiner (Lager) some time in the future, if you haven't tried it before. Most people from Munich love that stuff and say it's the best that's brewed here.

    TL: Oumagadoki Doubutsuen (29/37) || *NEW* HUNGRY JOKER (latest update: case.12+13) • Meet the Man: Sterling Cooper Ad Agency

  4. #1039
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    I think it might be Regensburg or something.

    Don't like beer?!

    I think we talked about Weihenstephaner before?

  5. #1040
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You mean customize it...or? Building a laptop is sort of stupid.
    Guess so. What's stupid about that? D:

    (to be honest, I kinda regret going for 1080HD over performance and convenience)

  6. #1041
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Guess so. What's stupid about that? D:

    (to be honest, I kinda regret going for 1080HD over performance and convenience)
    Do you know anyone who buys the components to a laptop and builds their own?

    If its true HD then it should perform well...wtf is convenience?

  7. #1042
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Oh no, I meant like specifying what you want on/in your laptop on a site and them making it for you, like what I did.

    It does, but the fan and all. D: Convenience is it being smaller, lighter, and having better battery. Since it's a performance laptop, i7 and high graphics, the battery life is low and it's too big. CHOOSE PORTABLE AND PERFORMANCE, GARY, NOT HD OR GRAPHICS!

  8. #1043
    MH's Best Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ジャニーズ事務所
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I think it might be Regensburg or something.

    Don't like beer?!

    I think we talked about Weihenstephaner before?
    Ah~, I see. That's about 75 miles from here. Nice to know I have a Brovarian around!

    I know, it sounds like the opening to some lame-o joke. A German who does NOT like beer, picture that!

    Yeah, we did.

    TL: Oumagadoki Doubutsuen (29/37) || *NEW* HUNGRY JOKER (latest update: case.12+13) • Meet the Man: Sterling Cooper Ad Agency

  9. #1044
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Oh no, I meant like specifying what you want on/in your laptop on a site and them making it for you, like what I did.

    It does, but the fan and all. D: Convenience is it being smaller, lighter, and having better battery. Since it's a performance laptop, i7 and high graphics, the battery life is low and it's too big. CHOOSE PORTABLE AND PERFORMANCE, GARY, NOT HD OR GRAPHICS!
    I meant building it when I said that

    But all those things are performance-geared...how big is the screen?

    For instance, I don't care about having a Solid State Drive, mainly because it isn't much space and it's pretty expensive in comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prince View Post
    Ah~, I see. That's about 75 miles from here. Nice to know I have a Brovarian around!

    I know, it sounds like the opening to some lame-o joke. A German who does NOT like beer, picture that!

    Yeah, we did.
    No, I'm not that much into stereotypes, but yeah.

    Right, then...cool

  10. #1045
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On a tree
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Community awards 2012 are up. Let's hope you don't win wisest member again! =D
    Tiger, Tiger.


    Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

  11. #1046
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I meant building it when I said that

    But all those things are performance-geared...how big is the screen?

    For instance, I don't care about having a Solid State Drive, mainly because it isn't much space and it's pretty expensive in comparison.
    They are, but some problems. v.v Guess I should have just said convenience. The screen's like, 17". Almost as big as my girth.

    It is expensive. I don't think you need it though, if you're patient. Plus, you've operated old computers, you most likely can handle waiting a minute for hte computer to start up. Definitely get an external hard disk drive so you can store your porn on there and protect it with password.

    I doubt anyone in real life knows about thorny, so you can use him as a password.

  12. #1047
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by ibra87 View Post
    Community awards 2012 are up. Let's hope you don't win wisest member again! =D
    Let's!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    They are, but some problems. v.v Guess I should have just said convenience. The screen's like, 17". Almost as big as my girth.

    It is expensive. I don't think you need it though, if you're patient. Plus, you've operated old computers, you most likely can handle waiting a minute for hte computer to start up. Definitely get an external hard disk drive so you can store your porn on there and protect it with password.

    I doubt anyone in real life knows about thorny, so you can use him as a password.
    I already have externals. And I don't want a display bigger than fifteen inches.

  13. #1048
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,486
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Pretty much

    I always hear every other person complaining about where they live and I wonder if I don't pay attention or don't care enough or whatever. Might just be the opposite for all I know.

    What about you?
    Suburbs. Always have. I'll take a picture of the view from my apartment one day

  14. #1049
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Screens bigger than 15 inches are not good anyway. <_< Are you gonna keep your laptop plugged in or take it anywhere you go?

    And will it have webcam integrated? I assume it won't since you have a webcam, assuming you do have a webcam.

  15. #1050
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,486
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bet you're in Baltimore laughing so loud

    Quote Originally Posted by ibra87 View Post
    Community awards 2012 are up. Let's hope you don't win wisest member again! =D
    I'm nominated as "most active staff". Whatever Shin has been smoking, I want it.

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 70 of 134 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts