Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think of this chapter? (Average rating: 3 / 5)

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5. Epic

55 18.64%
  • 4. Good

64 21.69%
  • 3. Average

74 25.08%
  • 2. Boring

35 11.86%
  • 1. Bad

67 22.71%
New Reply
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 600 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 600 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 600 Discussion / 601 Predictions

Chapter is out already.....? This is hella early ...here.....its gotten pretty damn interesting
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter out on www.mangareader.net

Tobi really is Obito and is doing this because of a woman. Waging war because of a woman, like that never happened before. It seems that Obito also became quite a beast like Naruto when he was also a loser in his youth.

I think sh** will get crazy now that Madara arrived, who really knows Obito. Now everyone will rush towards Naruto's battle, even Kages. But it it's kinda dull that Madara just showed up, without showing us Kages reaction.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member AnimeLoverX's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

lol
    man...

they were having trouble with just Obito and now Mr M shows up.

GG?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the Obito theorists theory about Madara maybe training Obito could be right! Good stuff. the one thing I didn't like too much about this chapter was how many pages were wasted on a flashback that we've already seen. Damn, I really hope Naruto can kick his Sensei's ass in to gear! Poor Kakashi...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franklyn D. Kieran View Post
    Well, the Obito theorists theory about Madara maybe training Obito could be right! Good stuff. the one thing I didn't like too much about this chapter was how many pages were wasted on a flashback that we've already seen. Damn, I really hope Naruto can kick his Sensei's ass in to gear! Poor Kakashi...
    Same here those flashbacks were pretty much useless

anyway this still doesn't explain timeline loopholes but I gotta admit the last page gave me goosebumps - pretty kickass
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it's not Obito, just someone controlling his body... hurrrrrr. Madara calls him Obito just to screw with us.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So...Kages is offpaneled?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    So...Kages is offpaneled?
    he just left them IIRC

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Yeah, it's not Obito, just someone controlling his body... hurrrrrr. Madara calls him Obito just to screw with us.
    That's the thing ... I mean there are still those loopholes unless there were two tobis ... but even that would bring some questions ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHA, SO NAGATO NEVER GOT HIS RINNEGAN FROM MADARA! I KNEW IT! VICTORY! EVEN MORE HIS OWN POWER NOW!

Obito being Tobi is still shitty writing. And yeah, still no bag under the right eye when Tobi before the war had it. Enough proof that Kishi changed his mind and opted for fan service, regardless of what anyone wants to say. So, Madara lived long enough to meet Obito, which means he may have lived long enough to meet Itachi as well, so there were two Tobis. Still explains nothing... why choose Obito? how did Obito get smart enough and get this powerful? How the hell was he saved?

Though, I like how the adult version of him is drawn.

So, Kishi just made this manga even worse and more fan servicey. Ruined Itachi by making him use Mangekyo and pull Izanami out of his ass... ruined the Kyuubi by making him butt buddies with Naruto, and now Obito is alive and is Tobi, someone with tons of info.

If Obito wasn't rescued until after Minato, Kakashi, and Rin left, then this makes Minato look bad and/or careless. I'm assuming he used his sensing jutsu to sense enemies, but he couldn't sense Obito's chakra?

And seriously? Tobi's emo just for Rin? <_<
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna ignore Obito's retarded reasonement.
    World domination because Rin died. I'm gonna ignore that, seriously.

Chapter was fine, too many flashbacks, but the rest went well:
    Tobi's expressions are drawn magnificently ( pretty difficult since Kishi alwasy draw him with a mask ), and while in 599 he seemed a half ugly man half monstruosity now I can definitely see Obito in him.
    Also liked how Naruto, instead of spouting the same nonsense about dreams, Hokages etc finally got his act together and is motivating once again Kakashi while shielding him and Gai from danger.

And Madara, oh Madara how I missed you.
    The fact that he is here probably means next chapter we'll see the 5 Kages beaten but still alive, of course.

And I'm sure Sasuke will be there as well, meaning it will probably be a temporary 2 on 2 , Sasuke and Naruto vs Tobi and Madara.
    No matter how strong the Naruto+Kyuubi combination is, he can't face Madara and Tobi by himself

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Same here those flashbacks were pretty much useless

anyway this still doesn't explain timeline loopholes but I gotta admit the last page gave me goosebumps - pretty kickass
    The only timeline problems I see are the whole Kakashi's year group thing, with Anko being 1 years old while fighting in the Chuunin exam and Minato's face being on the monument when it shouldn't have been. But Kishimoto can easily fix that by just redrawing a couple of panels for when the volume is released. Maybe even making Kakashi a little shorter too so it's believable that he was 5/6 at the time of his graduation and chuunin exam.

That's assuming there are two Tobi's one of which was Madara at some point.
    Last edited by Franklyn D. Kieran; September 05, 2012 at 02:56 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    he just left them IIRC.
    Onoki tried to stop him. I guess he got stomped. The Kages(what is left of them) and what is left of 4th Division will now head to Naruto. And the army should arrive any minute. Basically this is the final act of the war with everyone gathered in the same spot.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi said: ''you can call me by this name if you want''(referring to the name Obito) I find this pretty interesting if you know what I mean

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish Izuna's inconsistent death and eye removal would be resolved. Maybe later?

New Reply
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast