Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: What do you think of this chapter? (Average rating: 3 / 5)

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5. Epic

55 18.64%
  • 4. Good

64 21.69%
  • 3. Average

74 25.08%
  • 2. Boring

35 11.86%
  • 1. Bad

67 22.71%
New Reply
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 600 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 600 Discussion / 601 Predictions

I also don't see how Naruto can handle those two alone. Kakashi and Gai can't do squat so I'm guessing someone will come to back up Naruto. I just don't want the whole alliance to arrive so all of them attack at once. That would be lame and useless.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    That's the thing ... I mean there are still those loopholes unless there were two tobis ... but even that would bring some questions ...
    I was joking, lol.

As for the flashbacks... why show the same panels we've seen? If it's gotta be Flashback City, why not show at least part of Rin's actual death? Why repeats A little light for the 600th chapter.

Personally I don't care about the Kage stuff being left out, and the last page moves the story along nicely. Things should start to get pretty interesting now.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I also don't see how Naruto can handle those two alone. Kakashi and Gai can't do squat so I'm guessing someone will come to back up Naruto. I just don't want the whole alliance to arrive so all of them attack at once. That would be lame and useless.
    Naa they will be Naruto's cheerleaders.
    If they get too close, Madara might misfire and kill them all.

I'm also curious if Mokuton can suppress Naruto's powers now or if Kyuubi's chakra will render it useless.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    HAHA, SO NAGATO NEVER GOT HIS RINNEGAN FROM MADARA! I KNEW IT! VICTORY! EVEN MORE HIS OWN POWER NOW!

Obito being Tobi is still shitty writing. And yeah, still no bag under the right eye when Tobi before the war had it. Enough proof that Kishi changed his mind and opted for fan service, regardless of what anyone wants to say. So, Madara lived long enough to meet Obito, which means he may have lived long enough to meet Itachi as well, so there were two Tobis. Still explains nothing... why choose Obito? how did Obito get smart enough and get this powerful? How the hell was he saved?

Though, I like how the adult version of him is drawn.

So, Kishi just made this manga even worse and more fan servicey. Ruined Itachi by making him use Mangekyo and pull Izanami out of his ass... ruined the Kyuubi by making him butt buddies with Naruto, and now Obito is alive and is Tobi, someone with tons of info.

If Obito wasn't rescued until after Minato, Kakashi, and Rin left, then this makes Minato look bad and/or careless. I'm assuming he used his sensing jutsu to sense enemies, but he couldn't sense Obito's chakra?

And seriously? Tobi's emo just for Rin? <_<
    pretty much gotta agree with everything you said ...

Quote Originally Posted by Franklyn D. Kieran View Post
    The only timeline problems I see are the whole Kakashi's year group thing, with Anko being 1 years old while fighting in the Chuunin exam and Minato's face being on the monument when it shouldn't have been. But Kishimoto can easily fix that by just redrawing a couple of panels for when the volume is released. Maybe even making Kakashi a little shorter too so it's believable that he was 5/6 at the time of his graduation and chuunin exam.

That's assuming there are two Tobi's one of which was Madara at some point.
    yeah that is assuming there were two tobis but that isn't the case then there are shit loads of timeline loopholes

BUT even if there were two tobi the tobi that fought Minato was Obito - how come mianto didn't recognise his chakra, howcome Kyuubi recognised Tobi if it was really Obito ... doesn't click
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

So what now? The final villain in naruto is just an over emotional and full of self-pity prick?
    Wow, this has rolled down and off the hill.
    Kishimoto just filled half of this chapter with flashbacks because he can pulled that cliffhanger, ditching the 5 kages just like that?
    And it's alright? Leave the explanations for later and fighting is much more important instead of talking and trying to understand him?
    Coming from Naruto?
    Ha, how come I don't see you do that when Sasuke is in front of you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    It is because you let Rin die
    Really? Tobi=Obito has so many things wrong with it, and this is the explanation we get?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post

I'm also curious if Mokuton can suppress Naruto's powers now or if Kyuubi's chakra will render it useless.
    I'm also wondering the same thing. Maybe now that Kurama's chakra signature is different, the Mokuton might not have the same effect. Seeing as trees grow and shit when his chakra starts to radiate.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    So what now? The final villain in naruto is just an over emotional and full of self-pity prick?
    Wow, this has rolled down and off the hill.
    Kishimoto just filled half of this chapter with flashbacks because he can pulled that cliffhanger, ditching the 5 kages just like that?
    And it's alright? Leave the explanations for later and fighting is much more important instead of talking and trying to understand him?
    Coming from Naruto?
    Ha, how come I don't see you do that when Sasuke is in front of you
    To be fair, Naruto never said "shut up tell me later after I kill him" he basically said "let's wait until we stopped his plan", they're hard pressed with time because Tobi is reviving the Juubi, and they need to stop that, otherwise they are even more screwed

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

"The one who knows", logically this could have been Tobi or Madara.

Since they are both in one place (and both of them are probably too strong for Naruto&co), Sasuke + Oro will probably be joining this fight soon.

Either that, or the scroll is a summon for someone we did not see yet.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im rating this chapter poorly because half of the chapter was flashbacks that we literally just read last week.
    i hate internet lingo.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner InvincibleUchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

yiiihaaa!! welcome to the land of p-p-p-patheticness. well done kishimoto...
    Even amidst the deepest despair, his eyes still reflect a single ray of hope.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I'm also wondering the same thing. Maybe now that Kurama's chakra signature is different, the Mokuton might not have the same effect. Seeing as trees grow and shit when his chakra starts to radiate.
    Well if Madara can suppress him, he's screwed:
    an immortal with infinite chakra, capable of creating a Bijuu-like chakra construct that can suppress Naruto's main power?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Naruto's chakra will make the Senju spooge Madara has on him to go out of control, and he won't be able to use it anymore.

Or if Yamato busts out and comes to help, maybe Naruto being nearby will boost his powers or some-such. Then Madara could sort-of get his wish to fight against Hashirama again.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one that's on the bag under Obito's eye like thrice?

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi = Obito and the explanation we are getting for it, for me this is the most anticlimatic moment in the entire manga.
    Maybe Bleach chapter will be better

New Reply
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast