Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chap!! (Average rating: 3.1 / 6)

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6 (Awful/Boring)

2 2.02%
  • 5 (Average)

2 2.02%
  • 4 (Good)

24 24.24%
  • 3 (Great!)

45 45.45%
  • 2 (Epic)

24 24.24%
  • 1 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 2.02%
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 680 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 680 Spoiler Discussion

They are tired cos they ran half an islands distance full-tilt! They were at the river & could see the firey side of the island, so when they ran, they ran all the way to the cold side which is half the island.

Vergo totally bitch-slapped Tashigi, wow i'm so tired of always seeing her out of her depth... He also hasn't used his pipe/flute type weapon yet maybe he forgot he has it?

Brooks swinging his legs off Brownbeard, Usopp hanging clothes on him! If you told me after the Marineford war, Brownbeard would become a highlight of a later chapter I would've Shigan'd you, but that's exactly what's happening!

FuS

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    luffy panting maybe more because of running fast enough to burn the metal floor in the lab so that ceaser may not have a chance to escape not with the lab being big. Seriously what kind of floor will burn when ran on..if luffy was logia i would have said it was his melted rubber that was burning on the floor.
    i too want to see a normal sized dragon pet instead of chopper being claimed as one.
    Usain Bolt ran 100m and wasn't even panting. i understand that luffy ran very fast, maybe 5x faster than Bolt, but i just wanna know how big this lab is. surely it's not longer than 100m? it's just one of my pet peeves in an anime/manga where they seem to be running forever for a couple chapters but they're actually just running for a couple of meters. (ex. slam dunk) anyway, it's an awesome chapter, Usopp hanging clothes on Brownbeard, Zoro and co. riding on him, Kinemon acting all badass, Luffy burning the floor, Dragon, Sanji kicking Vergo in the face.

and how did Vergo get to the back of the lab? wasn't that filled with gas?
    Last edited by kulugo; September 05, 2012 at 07:32 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

since luffy said not to touch caesar, then monet vs smoker?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen View Post
    Kinemons behaviour is again so Strawhat Crew like^^

I wonder what smoker will do. Monet doesn´t seem to be the battle type character. Maybe he sees Vergo on the screens and runs off and interferes when Sanji is down.
    yes totaly agree with that when i read that i just said oooh he is already a strawhat xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    since luffy said not to touch caesar, then monet vs smoker?
    My first post in this forum...though i post in other forums....

Anywhooo...Monet beeing the only enemy left doesn't mean she will gight smoker
    smoker has no intrest in her.
    To be honest monet doesn't care about CC she is eather a dubbel spy for law or she is one of doflamingo's
    eatherway she will not interfere.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamjosef's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 680 Discussion / 681 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    How powerful is Vergo? Notice Luffy moves really fast. As fast as Smoker, who can fly. Under his feet, he just put the floor in fire. And he moves from building A to building C (here building’s map http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/679/7). Well, Vergo cover the same distance from building C to building A in just the same time (or maybe even faster). But he is not heavily transpiring and he doesn’t seem to be tired. Since it would be pointless to have another character with teleport power or something, Vergo is as fast as or even faster than Luffy and Smoker.

About Sanji vs Vergo,
    .... ... ... do your best dear Sanji.

But I’m happy to have Sanji vs Vergo. Since time skip, it is the first time we will have a serious enemy facing a Mugiwara. I hope we will be able to see this Mugiwara real power. Eh, reading the chapter I remembered Enel vs Sanji, another fight between Sanji and the guy that, in the end becomes the main rival.
    If Virgo is that Fast and he Noticed Sanji but was still unable to block then sanji must be faster... also im attributing the speed at which he got there to the fact that he knows the building and there may be a Shortcut to the area

hes gonna open a can of whoop ass fox style

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have deleted this post because, while I wrote it, previous post were posted and said the same here (I was trying to avoid repetitions). But, since it got quoted I repost it again.

Quote Quote:
    Of course, the dragon. It was sedated… I totally miss that. I wonder how he gets inside building B, but I suppose it was through main entrance, and not by breaking a wall… Anyway, the dragin seems to chose Sanji's group instead of G-5 group. why?

About Sanji,
    Sanji’s kick is just amazing, and IMO, the best page of the chapter. And it seems he feels a bit more than Zoro (observation’s haki?) in listening woman’s cry. Or was it his instinct of protection for women?

About Vergo,
    the flashback shows his façade. Tashigi realize that he was covering up children’s kidnapping, and his little sister is Doflamingo. Accoding to CCC, from APforums, the title is : The chief of G-5, Onitake (demon bamboo) Vergo.

How powerful is Vergo? Notice Luffy moves really fast. As fast as Smoker, who can fly. Under his feet, he just put the floor in fire. And he moves from building A to building C (here building’s map http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/679/7). Well, Vergo cover the same distance from building C to building A in just the same time (or maybe even faster). But he is not heavily transpiring and he doesn’t seem to be tired. Since it would be pointless to have another character with teleport power or something, Vergo is as fast as or even faster than Luffy and Smoker.

About Sanji vs Vergo,
    .... ... ... do your best dear Sanji.

But I’m happy to have Sanji vs Vergo. Since time skip, it is the first time we will have a serious enemy facing a Mugiwara. I hope we will be able to see this Mugiwara real power. Eh, reading the chapter I remembered Enel vs Sanji, another fight between Sanji and the guy that, in the end becomes the main rival.
    Last edited by ukimix; September 05, 2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: grammar correction

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what i'm really interested is what franky doing now, how was he able to avoid shinokuni?, what will happen to mini-merry on the fire side of PH.
    and also it would be hilarious if Vergo got killed by smoker and reported as died at a accident in the sea..
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minimz View Post
    lol... Running so fast the ground was on fire! Oh Luffy you still amaze me.

But it seems Vergo, Smoker and Luffy should have came across each other no? Well, with the diagram they showed. Did they miss each other because they were travelling so fast? Or does Vergo have an ability? Zoro did say there was a "strange aura" that showed up behind them, so I'm willing to bet he's an ability user .
    Yes, it seems that maybe Vergo has somekind of teleport power. So maybe, he is not faster than Luffy; just that he can teleport or something.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Vergo is not faster, he just didnt run the same distance Luffy and Smoker run:

Luffy and smoker run from point A to C however vergo left when they are already started running lest say when they got to B.

A__________B____________C

Vergo met the other group who are already running and they already crossed point B and got lets say to point Z so it become like this:

A_________B_____Z________C

Luffy and smoker run from A to C
    The rest of the group run from A to Z
    Vergo run from C to Z.

Hope i well explained my point of vew

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamjosef's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Yes, it seems that maybe Vergo has somekind of teleport power. So maybe, he is not faster than Luffy; just that he can teleport or something.
    Or there is a Shortcut between levels
    it seems that there is an upper level and a lower level based on where smoker/luffy were traveling and where zoro group were traveling could be others

hes gonna open a can of whoop ass fox style

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The part Vergo didn't run is negligeable since it is the part invaded by the fas last chapter and it is not that big. I think there is more chance that he took another road indeed. Why did he do that is surprising since his aim was law and smoker

The nickname bamboo is interesting, generally it is linked to the ability and we saw him with a bamboo stick. So maybe a bamboo fruit

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone has the feeling that Smoker and Vergo doesn't feel that strong compared to the other vice Admirals we saw or presented by Oda in the first half of the Grand line, i know that Smoker and Vergo may be stronger but when introduced as Vice Admiral they werent hyped or presented or feared as the other when we saw them in the WB war or in Ennies Loby, even the other ones looked scarier and more confident.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I must say... Kinemon truly seemed like a strawhat in this chapter.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the dragon sure is blazingly fast. vegapunk did a good job. now im thinking perhaps vegapunk's genius is due to a devil fruit (not sure if anyone brought this up).

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    what i'm really interested is what franky doing now, how was he able to avoid shinokuni?, what will happen to mini-merry on the fire side of PH.
    and also it would be hilarious if Vergo got killed by smoker and reported as died at a accident in the sea..
    looks like franky's role here is only during the escape part. he's not going to take part in the battle. the enemies are already occupied so no sense to gang bang them

New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast