Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chap!! (Average rating: 3.1 / 6)

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6 (Awful/Boring)

2 2.02%
  • 5 (Average)

2 2.02%
  • 4 (Good)

24 24.24%
  • 3 (Great!)

45 45.45%
  • 2 (Epic)

24 24.24%
  • 1 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 2.02%
New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: One Piece 680 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 680 Discussion / 681 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Momonosuke is the important key. He is now with a Yonkou, (Doflamingo was the dealer of experimented children) and Law's plan to take down a Yonkou involve wano country + Mugiwaras + Heart Pirates vs Yonkou... eh?... just especulating...
    Doflamingo is a Shichibukai, not a Yonkou. I cant wait to see which is the special key that will trow the new world into chaos!!

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Why would a Revolutionary Spy infiltrate Flamingo´s organization, for what purpose?
    You guys seem to forget that Chopper is known to the world as Strawhat´s pet, just an animal without human intelligence. She could have just not taken Chopper seriously and did not want to make a deal out of it, it would be better than all the spy theories i constantly read: She can not be Law´s spy (even just reading the chapters without much attention should be enough to disprove that theory). I do not know why she should be a Revolutionary Spy (after Kuma it seems like every slightly interesting character has to work for the Revolutionaries^^). I´d much more prefer if she was really loyal to DD, whether it´s because she admires him or just thinks that he is the safest horse to bet on, and escaped PH, that would mean that we will see her in the Flamingo arc.
    Doflamingo is shichibukai and also we have seen that has ties with the upper echelons of the World Government, he was made to dispose of Moria and we have that interesting interview with the guy of the hat with his hidden face that works for the government, also CC worked for the Government until three years ago and was working alongside with Vegapunk, the lead scientist of the WG, so in fact there are several connections that could be interesting for the revolutionaries. I'm not saying that is a fact, but Monet alliance seems to be not with CC after what happen with chopper, hence also with Doflamingo.
    It could be that she works for Doflamingo but dislikes CC, working for the WG, for a Yonkou, for Law, the Revolutionaries, etc, but that makes it all more interesting.
    Chapter 329, page 18..................

Just EPIC

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jdapenao View Post
    Doflamingo is a Shichibukai, not a Yonkou.
    You didn't understand me: Doflamingo, as a dealer of experimented children, is the guy who sell Momonosuke to that Yonkou Law wants to take down.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

So, CC experimented with Momo, and after that Doflamingo, his boss, sell Momo to that yonkou.... That way you could have Mugis + Heart Pirates + Samurais from Wano vs Yonkou...
    Just a wild prediction
    Last edited by ukimix; September 10, 2012 at 11:49 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think, DoFlamingo has deeper ties in the world that made him a personal and private target of the World Government and that's why, they offered him position as a Shichibukai. The best move for DoFlamingo was to put Virgo in as his own private mole, in order to keep tabs on other factions of the World Government. Oda will probably make him one of the most dangerous villains in One Piece next to Blackbeard.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Why would a Revolutionary Spy infiltrate Flamingo´s organization, for what purpose?
    You guys seem to forget that Chopper is known to the world as Strawhat´s pet, just an animal without human intelligence. She could have just not taken Chopper seriously and did not want to make a deal out of it, it would be better than all the spy theories i constantly read: She can not be Law´s spy (even just reading the chapters without much attention should be enough to disprove that theory). I do not know why she should be a Revolutionary Spy (after Kuma it seems like every slightly interesting character has to work for the Revolutionaries^^). I´d much more prefer if she was really loyal to DD, whether it´s because she admires him or just thinks that he is the safest horse to bet on, and escaped PH, that would mean that we will see her in the Flamingo arc.

if she did notice chopper and then she ignored him then i agree with u on ' Chopper is known to the world as Strawhat´s pet, '. if u noticed, i didnt discuss this on any of my posts becoz it's nto important. if she gave him the paper well.... it's different story, But im 99.999% that law is the one who throw the paper to chopper even though Oda showed us Mont writing on a paper.

whos is "I´d much more prefer if she was really loyal to DD" dd?
    Last edited by SHeeDeD; September 11, 2012 at 02:04 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McNuss View Post
    Jinbei will only join if Luffy beats Big Mom. Defeating a Yonkou should give all of the Strawhats a bounty increase, so Zorro, and maybe even Sanji might surpass Jinbei by then.
    that may happen,that's right,although I still think they won't fight BM,as she is lola's mam. also,don't forget that jinbe will fight BM as well,if they turned out to fight really. btw,I doubt sanji's bounty will surpass jinbe's...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 680 Discussion

What if monosuke is one of cc experiments that was sold to one of the yonkou?
    Maybe that will be a reason for the samurai to join even tho I prefer jimbei as the 10th nakama.

New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22