Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 400 Spoiler thread

Mods feel free to delete this if I did this wrong. Thanks.

Manga is out

http://www.mangahead.com/Manga-Engli...0-English-Scan

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Chap's Out HERE

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Quote:
    Within the next chapters Hibari will come to fight Jager, but because of the rules he cannot fight in the RBOR, so he'll take Squalo's watch (or Squalo will give his watch to him) and Checker Face will allow it. Tsuna will come too and the fight will end up with Vongola's Monster Trio vs Jager and Adult Bermuda vs Adult Reborn/Verde/Mammon.
    Fomano on Chapter 398.

OMG, first time in my life I was right about something ;D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

... *reads last page* .... Tsuna's pissed. Like... really pissed. Last time THAT happened he flattened Future Byakuran.... Can't wait to see how he ****s up Yager. Thumbs up for the continuing epic chapter arc. Seriously, the manga just gets better with every chapter now.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, even Hibari couldn't do squat. And yeah, Tsuna's really pissed. Jagermeister's in for some beating next time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fomano View Post
    Chap's Out HERE

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Fomano on Chapter 398.

OMG, first time in my life I was right about something ;D
    If we combined all of Team Verde, Team Reborn, and Team Mammon's remaining watches it would be;

Team Reborn: 6 (Tsuna, Dino, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Chrome, and one spare watch)
    Team Verde: 4 (Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, and Flan)
    Team Mammon: 3 (Xanxus, Squalo, and one spare watch)

Which means, there are 13 in total. They are:

1. Tsuna
    2. Dino
    3. Mukuro
    4. Enma
    5. Basil
    6. Xanxus
    7. Squalo
    8. Byakuran
    9. Gokudera
    10. Yamamoto
    11. Chrome
    12. Flan
    13. Hibari

Hibari has his own watch. He didn't take/borrow it from anybody.

As I thought, Verde won't do much. And this chapter is ranked pretty low...too bad. I think this is a good chapter and I thought it would at least got a rank before bottom six

I wonder how the next chapter would be. I hope Tsuna won't fight Jager alone. I would really love to see he fight together with Hibari and Mukuro (or along with the other remaining battlers as well).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

This chapter was amazing, it was the best in a long long time too, THE ART PICKED UP YAAAY <3
    Tsuna's furious now, everyone's dead on the ground (kinda his fault) I hope he destroys jager, but apparently Jager's too strong
    I'm betting we will see some adult reborn supporting tsuna. Colour pages next week

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So, remaining watch-wearers that can battle are
    The Big 3 - Hibari, Mukuro and Tsuna
    The Illusionist's Apprentices - Chrome and Flan
    And Enma the untouched.

As the last chapter said, the conclusion of the battle will be this chapter coming up, and Bermuda still hasn't released his Present. This leaves 2 options - Either Jaeger loses his watch and so Bermuda is out and has to come up with a new plan, or Bermuda Releases his present and thus it's Reborn and co vs Bermuda and Jaeger. Now, Tsuna's pissed. I mean seriously pissed. And he seems to want Jaeger's blood. So Reborn/Tsuna vs Bermuda seems unlikely, IMHO. With Jaeger of this power it's likely that only Reborn can stop the 8th flame Arcobaleno - or at least hold him off enough to let the others conclude the battle.

So with all that, my prediction is Jaeger vs Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro (as the monster trio) with Chrome and Flan supporting with illusions from the back, and Reborn/Verde holding off Bermuda or fighting him off to let his 'apprentice grow stronger' - think Kenichi and masters staying out of apprentice fights.

Meanwhile Enma flies everyone in, grabs the wounded, and flies off again. We've had Tsuna/Enma fighting together, it's time to see the true strength of the monster trio.

Also, just a thought.
    In the future, the Vindice claims that only 3 illusionists could fool the eyes of the Vindice. Now, we've seen Flan do it. We've seen Mukuro do it to the strongest. And Mammon did it to save the Varia the previous night. So, is this the end of (new) illusionists in Reborn?

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was epic. After reading it again I think i've figured out jager's weakness. It's Bermuda. That's the reason he didn't short warp hibari's first attack. It's because he couldn't. Short Warp drains his flame of the night after repeated uses. Jager can only short warp so much before he needs to recharge. notice how Bermuda keeps flying back to Jager's shoulder? He's feeding him power everytime he does that. Look back on previous chapters and you'll see his pattern. It goes (short warp ownage)-> (bermuda lands on him and talks) -> (short warp ownage) -> (Bermuda lands on him and talks). Thats why Tsuna noticed Small Gia's breathing get more ragged. He was running low on flame of the night with Bermuda not there. Also that explains why Small Gia said "no one can beat Jager and Bermuda when they are together" or something like that. Reborn or Tsuna will figure it out and separate Bermuda from Jager then we will Get Reborn vs Bermuda and Tsuna vs Jager.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc has been superb. This chapter was no exception. The action was top-notch. Tsuna's undoubtedly going to go insane, and he has the support of Hibari, Mukuro, Chrome, and Flon. The next chapter should be interesting. It seems as though, despite the support of the bigs from various organisations, it is likely that Vindice is going to be taken out, pretty much, by the Vongola Guardians.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Very likely. But that would require that Bermuda have a vast pool of Night flame, which is overpowered.

Has anyone else noticed that Tsuna's plan involved a lot of sacrifice? This isn't like Tsuna at all... so what gives?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Airwaves's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jager gets a message from Bermuda after tsuna shows up

jager replies back
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Airwaves; September 05, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KBraga's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBraga View Post
    ..I’m pretty sure Hibari'll show up soon as Dino is about to get beaten and then he'll (not very happy about it) join forces with Mukuro, yeah they'll not do much against Jager but I believe it will be enough for Tsuna to arrive.
    I knew it! Now Mick (oops) Jager is gonna get what he deserves, and we’ll get a lil’ bit more of adult Reborn, yeaaaaaaaah!

So I really enjoy the idea of a big tag-team of the vongola guardians, but as much as I’m enjoying those last chps. I would like to have seen much more of action from the allied forces, a few chapter with them going all out, it was little disappoint, or to say the truth, it was disappointing at all! (I wanted to see more of Xanxus and Byakuran, but TT.TT)

Loved how Hibari and Mukuro work perfectly together, always knew they could.

Quote Originally Posted by morau-san View Post
    Chapter was epic. After reading it again I think i've figured out jager's weakness. It's Bermuda. That's the reason he didn't short warp hibari's first attack. It's because he couldn't. Short Warp drains his flame of the night after repeated uses. Jager can only short warp so much before he needs to recharge. notice how Bermuda keeps flying back to Jager's shoulder? He's feeding him power everytime he does that. Look back on previous chapters and you'll see his pattern. It goes (short warp ownage)-> (bermuda lands on him and talks) -> (short warp ownage) -> (Bermuda lands on him and talks). Thats why Tsuna noticed Small Gia's breathing get more ragged. He was running low on flame of the night with Bermuda not there. Also that explains why Small Gia said "no one can beat Jager and Bermuda when they are together" or something like that. Reborn or Tsuna will figure it out and separate Bermuda from Jager then we will Get Reborn vs Bermuda and Tsuna vs Jager.
    Good way of thinking I hadn’t realized that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Linfone View Post
    Very likely. But that would require that Bermuda have a vast pool of Night flame, which is overpowered.
    Has anyone else noticed that Tsuna's plan involved a lot of sacrifice? This isn't like Tsuna at all... so what gives?
    If you give it a thought we don’t now a lot of the 8th element flame, in thesis Bermuda created it, so he could very well be a source of it I liked the idea.

I don’t think that Tsuna plans involved sacrifices, those were causality that happened, He did not formulated the plan to get anyone hurt, but he could not control the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    So with all that, my prediction is Jaeger vs Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro (as the monster trio) with Chrome and Flan supporting with illusions from the back, and Reborn/Verde holding off Bermuda or fighting him off to let his 'apprentice grow stronger' - think Kenichi and masters staying out of apprentice fights.

Also, just a thought.
    In the future, the Vindice claims that only 3 illusionists could fool the eyes of the Vindice. Now, we've seen Flan do it. We've seen Mukuro do it to the strongest. And Mammon did it to save the Varia the previous night. So, is this the end of (new) illusionists in Reborn?
    I’m pretty sure there’s no other acorbaleno than Reborn in adult form against Bermuda I think, since Verde works in the battlefield of the mind he’s a battle cientist (strategist) not a fighter, and if I’m not mistake I believe Mammom cannot use his present again, He used it against Fon and then against the Vindice in the 3rd day of battle.

I did think of that Illusionist trio too in the time, but than I thought that mammon was dead, and as they said: “there are only three illusionist strong enough that can deceive the eyes of vindice”, I believe they were referring to Mukuro, Flan and Kawahira jii-san A.K.A. Checkerface-sama (I still go for that ^^), but I cannot confirm this, since the names of the illusionist was never given.

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES! HEHE -|
    Last edited by KBraga; September 05, 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the pace! Looking forward to seeing if this will be a one on one between Tsuna and Jagger or will Reborn also be fighting Bermuda at the same time making it a 2 fight special. Thinking that the the others around will take the wounded away for treatment. Tsuna looking mad as hell at the end was real nice to see.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClangClang View Post
    And this chapter is ranked pretty low...too bad. I think this is a good chapter and I thought it would at least got a rank before bottom six
    Where can you get to see chapter rankings?
    If your talking about official rankings in JUMP that is.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast