Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 400 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by ClangClang View Post
    If we combined all of Team Verde, Team Reborn, and Team Mammon's remaining watches it would be;

Team Reborn: 6 (Tsuna, Dino, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Chrome, and one spare watch)
    Team Verde: 4 (Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, and Flan)
    Team Mammon: 3 (Xanxus, Squalo, and one spare watch)

Which means, there are 13 in total. They are:
    Don't forget that Fon have five spare watches.

We don't know if he and Hibari will remain with their initial proposal.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KBraga's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olho07 View Post
    Don't forget that Fon have five spare watches.

We don't know if he and Hibari will remain with their initial proposal.
    I think that Fon's watchs don't apply since there's no boss watch over them.
    ".. I will follow your song till the ends of the world,
    Where the sea, sky and earth comes together as one,
    Where mine and yours heart echo one single song .. "
    Towards the New World

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mukuchan's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

After re-read carefully, may be Jager's weakness is same as morau-san previously suggested.
    Jager receive flame of night for his short-warp from Bermuda. And one charge from Bermuda give him only 3 short-warps.

In chapter 398, he used 3 short-warps to get rid of Byakuran's dragon, Xanxus's arm and Squalo.-----Then stop attack and Bermuda jump to his shoulder.

In chapter 399, he also used 3 short-warps to get rid of Byakuran and Xanxus's legs.-----Then stop attack and Bermuda jump to his shoulder again.

This chapter still continue in the same way, 3 warps for defeat Verde---then charge---use all 3 warps for fight Mukuro & Dino----->Can't dodge Hibari's attack---then charge---use all 3 warps for Mukuro & Hibari----->Can't dodge Tsuna's punch too.
    Last edited by Mukuchan; September 06, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Tsuna finally arrived. I really want the vongola big 3 (hibari, mukuro, and tsuna) to team up. It would be an epic fight and they seriously will complement each other well.

Quote Originally Posted by ClangClang View Post
    And this chapter is ranked pretty low...too bad. I think this is a good chapter and I thought it would at least got a rank before bottom six
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the ranking is not actually for this chapter. If you go to this site, you can see that the ranking is actually for Chapter 393

http://weeklyjumprankings.blogspot.com/

On an older post, the site has a statement like this "I'm gonna include the chapter numbers released this week AS WELL AS the chapter numbers actually being ranked, which will be indicated in brackets. Of course, the series without brackets AREN'T being ranked."

And since last week ranking was Chapter 392, I think it is Chapter 393 this time.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

this chapter is all bad luck against bermuda, he was freaking so strong that one can resist him, reborn and tsuna vs jagger and bermuda.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xcelestria View Post
    Yay! Tsuna finally arrived. I really want the vongola big 3 (hibari, mukuro, and tsuna) to team up. It would be an epic fight and they seriously will complement each other well.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the ranking is not actually for this chapter. If you go to this site, you can see that the ranking is actually for Chapter 393

http://weeklyjumprankings.blogspot.com/

On an older post, the site has a statement like this "I'm gonna include the chapter numbers released this week AS WELL AS the chapter numbers actually being ranked, which will be indicated in brackets. Of course, the series without brackets AREN'T being ranked."

And since last week ranking was Chapter 392, I think it is Chapter 393 this time.
    What about this?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...C-Talk/page121

Now I really don't understand which is the right one. But thank you for showing the website

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2