Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Next arc is....?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kou arc

9 81.82%
  • Al Tharmen arc

0 0%
  • War arc

1 9.09%
  • Other

1 9.09%
New Reply

Thread: Possibility after Alma Toran arc

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner alchem1485's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Possibility after Alma Toran arc

Hello. This is my first thread. So, I want to discuss some possibility after current arc. From what I conclude from several post in several forum + my own conclusion, After this arc the story will go to (at least I want the story go to) :

1. Kou arc. I prefer this arc more than other. The story can be revolve around Alibaba, as Kou retainer. A lot thing about Kou still mysterious. And yeah, I think we can see Alibaba and Kougyouku get married
    2. Al tharmen arc. Story from Al tharmen point of view. Maybe we can see how member of al tharmen could arrive in the current world for first place, and we can how can gyoukuen can change from a super caring mother to a Super bitch villain, and their strategy to infiltrate Kou
    3. War arc. I think it's quite impossible there will a war between Sinbad and Kouen in near future, but other "war" that possible to occur :
    Al Tharmen attack the Summit, lead to battle Al Tharmen vs Sinbad + Kouen + Fanalis corps
    Or
    Judar and Hakuryuu attack
    4. Other

Yeah, thats just an analyse from fans, so what do you think? What will (at least want to) happen after this arc?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ayameyume's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Possibility after Alma Toran arc

It would be more reasonable to go to either 'war' arc or 'kou' arc. But then, we only just have a war and I don't feel there's any reasons for Sindria and Kou warring now. I chose Kou Arc because I think it's important for the main characters to know what the real happen in Kou Empire, as Alibaba, Aladdin and ever us, the fans, didn't know anything about Kou Empire yet. We only know some of them.

(I would like to have flashback about Haku siblings. They still mysterious, especially why they have to go inside a fire and didn't ran out, which I would think a fool act.)
    Last edited by ayameyume; August 27, 2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Forget the important part.
    Ren Kouen and Ren Kouha's Fan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there was an arc that already started, and just like the second Sindria arc I guess the story will move back to Balbadd, because we have to see what will happen to Alibaba and if he's going to marry Kougyoku....and Aladdin will most likely follow, after all that was Kouen's true intention by making Alibaba come back to Balbadd.
    I would personally prefer if none of these possibilities became real at the moment, and instead there was like a second world exploration arc, Aladdin could visit other countries(from the seven seas mostly) and maybe have some dungeon diving, we didn't have one like that since Zagan. Lately Magi has become all about war and Al Thamen, I think it's time for the series to go back to a lighter tone.
    The Kou arc should be left for last, since it will be the opportunity for Aladdin and co to deal with Al Thamen and Hakuryuu.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

while I would like the main trio to visit other countries in the seven seas alliance and other areas, I feel that would just be delaying the inevitable encouter with kou and althamen. plus it seems like ohtaka is relying on the spinoff sinbad no bouken to elaborate on those countries just like she did with parthevia and imuchukk.

with that said, I want a "balbadd under the kou empire" arc next. we could see some great interactions between alibaba and koumei (who we still don't know much about), kouen, and even kouha. as well as the marriage issues and some interact between mor and kougyoku (seriously this needs to happen soon), and maybe hakuei too.
    then later on we could move to al thamen and hakuryuu and judal.

The only reason I'm worried that this may not be the case is because of aladdin. Unless he decides to follow alibaba into balbadd then the arc I stated above won't happen simply because he is the protagonist and main story always goes where he goes.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to have another Dungeon diving arc! I want to know if Alibaba is now capable of having another djinn aside from Amon now that he's got a stronger magoi. If not another djinn, then another household member would do good.

Or, maybe we could have some revelations about the Fanalis tribe. seriously, we need to know where did they came from, or how they were able to live/transfered from Alma Torran.

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zoro Zoldyck's Avatar
    Country
    Iraq
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed with the others, let's go more lighter and world exploration tone instead of wars and serious stuff

Magi, Naruto, One piece , Hunter x Hunter , Fate/Zero, YuGiOh

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jakeriv's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

For all we know we could get both. Like he could get tasked or something in kou to conquer another dungeon with judar that would be a good twist or just something with a mix of both.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jakeriv View Post
    For all we know we could get both. Like he could get tasked or something in kou to conquer another dungeon with judar that would be a good twist or just something with a mix of both.
    omg that would be amazing, I agree with you!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Aladdin gets tired of dealing with warmongers, recruits a team of forty people he knows he can trust thanks to Solomon's Wisdom and guides them to dungeon quests. Once they are all King Vessels, he declares "Aladdin's Peace" and announces that he will destroy the ass of anybody who dares start a war ever again.

Well, probably not, but that's what I would like him to do...

New Reply