Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Magi Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hayatempest's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Huh? Was it even hinted somewhere?
    No, it's just a speculation. What makes some people suspect he's in love with her is that in Sadeik, in the page discussing Koumei's relations with the other characters, there's an entry on his relationship with Hakuei and how she's his "beautiful and brave stepsister". It's also stated that he's addressing her as Hakuei-dono (and not just Hakuei like how Kouen is addressing her) beacuse he isn't used to addressing her any other way. His favorite type of woman is someone who will make a good housewife, dunno if this applies to Hakuei, whose cooking skills are awful and her needlework is a mixed bag. Also, in the battle with the medium when the medium attacked Hakuei, he was shown worried over her safety along with Kouen.

Just like Kougyoku, I prefer him alone.

@ladylola

I like Koumei as well, and the fact that he was able to change Balbadd that much and his discussion with Aibaba makes him one hell of a badass in my eyes. And yeah, I'd like to see how he looks if he takes care of his appearance a bit and would love to see him and Jafar interacting more.
    Last edited by Hayatempest; August 17, 2014 at 06:06 PM.
    EnEi crazy fangirl<3
    FF9<3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member minette's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really understand why Judar is so popular, Maybe his design? His personality is very unlikable

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ayameyume's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why am I being brought up here lol? Anyway, I already saw that smexy Kouen with smexy beach suit in Tumblr and I couldn't help but to have a nosebleed that screamed :9 I want to play it after changing my phone.

Minette: Me too like his design :9 But I more like his seiyuu, Kimura Ryohei. He and Kaji Yuki are fabulous in both Ikhtiyar and Maharajan Event :9
    Ren Kouen and Ren Kouha's Fan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ayameyume View Post
    Why am I being brought up here lol? Anyway, I already saw that smexy Kouen with smexy beach suit in Tumblr and I couldn't help but to have a nosebleed that screamed :9 I want to play it after changing my phone.

Minette: Me too like his design :9 But I more like his seiyuu, Kimura Ryohei. He and Kaji Yuki are fabulous in both Ikhtiyar and Maharajan Event :9
    Oh yeah they both were pretty hilarious in Mahrajan, Aladdin was funny too(blue boy)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hayatempest's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Ohtaka's blog entry vol.234:

"The image is a work in progress.

All I got around to painting was the mark on the forehead of each of the Alma Toran magicians. The mark disappears when they go to sleep and its outline stretches out during battle and such. (Note: the context of the mark spreading/stretching out could be that it's there to mark the third eye when it appears during battle)

The magazine was on break last week and I hope you enjoy reading this week's Magi. Also, Sinbad volume 4 was released yesterday and I hope you get the chance to read it."

The image could be the one that will appear on the back cover of volume 23. I also went back and checked the part where Arba invited Sheba to sleep beside her and the mark indeed wasn't there on their foreheads.
    Last edited by Hayatempest; Yesterday at 12:14 PM.
    EnEi crazy fangirl<3
    FF9<3

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how we finally get an explanation to the mark when the arc is almost finished. So I guess that Al Thamen's mark works the same,since Arba was seen recovering her third eye when she dealt the final blow to Sheba.

New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18