Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toriko 202 Discussion / 203 Predictions

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 202 Spoiler Thread

For me one thing is obvious: green rain has to be stopped if they want to defeat the four beasts. It is no coincidence the focus is on the green rain right after Rin is measuring a CL boost from 310 to 320. For some reason the four beasts might act like a tree, it has roots spread out in the ground and it feeds him with something the rain is doing
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 202 Discussion / 203 Predictions

@SK-Hao

Exactly my thoughts, regarding the Coco pic, you could really sense the surprise, silence and concentration of the moment. Very well done, Imo.
    Overall I do like to see the protagonist getting beaten around from time to time and this was no exception, It really shows what a great threat the four beast is, the strength of Ichiryuu and what they can expect from the Gourmet world. Very good chapter, new techniques from Zebura and Coco's raven proved useful in battle as well, more than flying of course.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it was Zebra who got cocky this time for once hehe
    It was good seeing Setsuno again, I hope she'd makes some remarks about Komatsu's growth to, also it was good seeing them getting beaten like that, it's been a long time seeing them like this

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Four Beast can learn, adapt and advance in level that way almost instantly. That might even be its most fearsome trait. It looked affected by their attacks at first but swiftly turned things around. Maybe it will take a combo attack by all Four Heavenly Kings to defeat it. Makes you wonder how powerful is the mastermind and what kind of abilities he's got.

Komatsu is fighting his own battle as well, it will be nice to see his improvement in skill. As yellowblue stated, I also think that Komatsu and Setsuno's apprentice, Nono, might get romantically involved.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jet Piston's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was great. The four beast is nothing to mess with. How did Ichiryuu take this thing out?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, well I have to lay the blame for this catastrophic failure on the kings, unfortunately, a little teamwork would have gone a long ways instead of just taking turns like that.

It seems that while the powers of the other three kings may far surpass his, tori's techniques have an almost nonexistent setup time, allowing him to chain one devastating hit after another against his opponent, probably negating the other kings' strength to a great degree due to zebra needing to inhale and cause reverberations for his moves, coco needing to position his touch in the right place, which can be time consuming as well, and coco needing to draw out his poison, and mold it into various shapes while tori can just go wild right from the start.

Perhaps if tori had gone first while the others readied their abilities things may have gone a bit better, though I suppose that the shiju has negated their powers almost completely. I think they will be forced to come up with something completely new and devastating on a whole different scale.

I really have no idea how mansam could fight that thing, and I'm also curious how it is edible if it is.

Btw, as a side question, every person with gourmet cells has a special type of food that they like that is compatible with their cells and gives them a different level of powers, do you know what toriko's compatibility is? Apparently sunny's is with beautifying cuisine, coco's is with poison and resistance building cuisine, mansam's is alcohol, and apparently rin's is her love for toriko, but what is his special compatibility?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that Four Beasts is the best challenge we've ever could imagined for Toriko and other Heavingly Kings. I've never imagined that Four Beasts would have a capture level above 300 and can still get stronger. And it also is quite intellectual and can adopt to his opponents as it did against Heavingly Kings.
    I agree with those who say that they will need to make a combo-attack, otherwise they won't take it down beeing alone. I also think Rin and Teppei might help them to fight this beast as it seems that for now just four of them aren't enough.
    The current strength of the Four Beast shows as well how strong Ichiryu was and is to be able to take down such a monster by himself.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling a Nitro will show up, and give the four beast a quick beating before being blown away by it.

This would give toriko and others what technique they need to use in order to harm the four beast.

Full Grown Adult Nitro vs the Four beast. That would be cool - Since the Nitro display advance IQ in learning Toriko's nail punch.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    It seems that Four Beasts is the best challenge we've ever could imagined for Toriko and other Heavingly Kings. I've never imagined that Four Beasts would have a capture level above 300 and can still get stronger. And it also is quite intellectual and can adopt to his opponents as it did against Heavingly Kings.
    I agree with those who say that they will need to make a combo-attack, otherwise they won't take it down beeing alone. I also think Rin and Teppei might help them to fight this beast as it seems that for now just four of them aren't enough.
    The current strength of the Four Beast shows as well how strong Ichiryu was and is to be able to take down such a monster by himself.
    Yes, it seems like it still hasn't completely reabsorbed it's "limbs" yet, who knows how high it's strength will go.

Yes, teamwork is the key, they need to throw everything they've got at it, we saw toriko and zebra combine their attacks at the gourmet pyramid, and we also saw tori and sunny combine theirs at death falls to make shocking new combinations, so they will all have to work together to figure out some way to make it work between all four of them, plus teppei and mansam, perhaps mansam might be preoccupied with that person though, but who knows, they seem quite hurt already, perhaps they can't even fight anymore period.

On that note, ichiryu never fought the true form of the beast, he just fought with it's limbs one at a time, and they were able to eat several people, just not as many as it expected. This is actually the first time the shiju has ever come to the human world itself apparently.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2