Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

What do you think Kishimoto needs to bring in his A-Game for Manga Chapter 600.

- Just look at Sawyer...he's so depressed because of 599.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post

- Just look at Sawyer...he's so depressed because of 599.

lol i lost respect for him cuz of that video...like get a grip..its a comic

but i think for it to make sense tobi will answer kakashi "well yes...and no" i think if its explained that somehow tobi was saved via madara or zetsu and madara infused him with Hashiramas DNA and Madaras own DNA(as to vastly improve "tobi"...and maybe if they show that the long haired tobi was really the read madara and the short haired one is obito that would make a bit of sense
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

the start of a bloody good fight leading to the end of the series

stop dragging it out anymore. kishi obviously doesn't give a crap anymore, look at the messed up inconsistent storyline we have right now... stop adding anything to it and just finish it

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

long haired tobi can't be madara. that much is impossible if kishi wishes to save the timeline

izuna maybe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?
    To reveal that the whole war arc was just a genjutsu, including chapter 599...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

6. Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    To reveal that the whole war arc was just a genjutsu, including chapter 599...
    maybe at the end of this we find out that it was all just Madaras "limited infinite Tsukuyomi"-
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinata's floating boobs

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A reset button. And hopefully the last save point was before Deidara fought Sasuke. Kishi could try this whole war thing over, only with relevant villains, rather than rehashing dead favorites. Then he could save Deidara and Kisame for the beginning of the war, to fight supporting characters (Neiji, Sakura, Gai, etc.), Kabuto could fight Team 10 with the Azuma edo tensei zombie (best part of the war, no need to change it). Instead of fighting before the war, Sasuke could fight Itachi during the war, when the stakes are even higher. Even better, Itachi would not have to be retconned into a good guy. The climax of the war could then be Naruto vs. Pain. Instead of Pain laying waste to the village as part of the jinchuriki hunt, it would be the final battle of the war. Pain destroys Konoha, but Naruto intervenes to save the day, defeating Akatsuki, winning the war. Tobi would only then appear, reveal his master plan, and initiate the next arc.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As I understand it there are basically 2 sides to this.

Tobi is Obito, in which would mean Kishimoto has a TON of plot holes to patch.

Or

It's someone in Obito's body, in which case this chapter was a complete waste
    (I tend to lean toward this one as the "lesser evil")

The reality is that both of those options are bad but this whole arc is bad so where there ever really another way this arc could culminate?

--------------------------------------------------------------

The question of "What Chapter 600 needs to turn it around?" is something of a trick question in my opinion, because I don't think it can be. At least not anything that Kishimoto would actually do.

The Rinnegan, Sharingan, and Senju stuff is what Kishimoto wants to focus on but has made it so pointlessly convoluted at this point that even if there was a way to bend logic in such a way as to make the new stuff fit together he would probably need to blow 2 chapters chapters to explain it in a semi rational way, which would suck obvously.

In a way I agree with Kaiten, a reset button is the only way to really fix things. Though I think turning back the clock is not a practical solution. What I'd perfer to see done is him kill off the whoever he needs to get out of the way and do a 3 month time-skip. Then from there embark on one last story arc free of all the baggage this arc is dragging around. Is that likely to happen? I tend to think not.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 02, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Divine Intervention. Although, Kishi may take that to mean another Uchiha. So, I'd just settle for Sakura transforming into Pink Gorilla Saiyan Mode, wrecking the battlefield, and feasting on every character directly or indirectly involved with Tobi. That would probably be more believable than anything else that's likely to happen at this point.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto has and always will make perfect sense. This is ont he same level as Naruto and Yondaime being father and son. We all could of guessed it. I think people just want to make the manga deeper than it is. The correct question is why doesnt it make sense?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Garlock View Post
    Naruto has and always will make perfect sense. This is ont he same level as Naruto and Yondaime being father and son. We all could of guessed it. I think people just want to make the manga deeper than it is. The correct question is why doesnt it make sense?
    have you missed the countless threads in the naruto page?

do have a read

kishi is not exactly consistent

if you can stare at two contradicting statements and not notice it, whilst we can't, that is not something i can see being blamed on us

'how dare you think?' <-- that doesn't even make sense

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The timeline is sooo messed up....Tobi being Obito? Seriously? It makes no sense. This whole war arc was just lame. In my opinion chapter 590(I will love you forever) was the best. I was just thinking... Tite Kubo made an awesome chapter this week so someone (kishi) had to be the troll.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    lol i lost respect for him cuz of that video...like get a grip..its a comic

but i think for it to make sense tobi will answer kakashi "well yes...and no" i think if its explained that somehow tobi was saved via madara or zetsu and madara infused him with Hashiramas DNA and Madaras own DNA(as to vastly improve "tobi"...and maybe if they show that the long haired tobi was really the read madara and the short haired one is obito that would make a bit of sense
    problem with this is that Madara is supposed to be dead at this time ... based on what he said himself and assuming that shortly means within 3 years (which is more likely more than 3 years between nagato getting rinnegan and obito's death - depends on timeline we have which is pretty vague for that particular moment)
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

question: what does naruto chapter 600 need in order for this manga to make any sense anymore?

answer: win+r, cmd.exe, DEL "narutowararcbymasashikishimoto.txt"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Garlock View Post
    No, it would be on the same level if Yondaime was said to have died 4 years before Naruto's birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast