Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

Obito is almost surely being introduced now as a prelude to what may be Kakashi's final battle. He can finally let go of his guilt of not being able to save the ones closest to him (his father, Obito, Rin, maybe even Sasuke) by stopping Tobi and saving Obito( from himself or from whoever is controlling or possesing him) so that he can let Naruto take care of Konoha and Sasuke. But in 600, I would like Madara's connections to Tobi being explored more.

And please Kishi don't let obito be the masked man who controlled the kyuubi and went toe to toe with his mentor the fourth hokage just a year after he awoke the sharingan and returned from being crushed by boulders.

There's still time to make everything important make sense.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

Yay, another whiny thread about how powerless we are as readers to appreciate a comic strip. Seriously, for all you arm-chair manga writers out there need to relax and enjoy this work. If you hated the war then nothing will change your opinion of the upcoming battle. If you hate the fact that Tobi is Obito then curse yourself for your powerlessness in observation. It's a simple manga. We only know part of the truth, we don't know the full story so it can completely make sense by adding the few pieces we are missing. And we ARE missing pieces, to say otherwise is folly. One chapter willl not change the course of this manga or even put it on the "right" course. It's going where it's going regardless of your opinions on the subject.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Yay, another whiny thread about how powerless we are as readers to appreciate a comic strip. Seriously, for all you arm-chair manga writers out there need to relax and enjoy this work. If you hated the war then nothing will change your opinion of the upcoming battle. If you hate the fact that Tobi is Obito then curse yourself for your powerlessness in observation. It's a simple manga. We only know part of the truth, we don't know the full story so it can completely make sense by adding the few pieces we are missing. And we ARE missing pieces, to say otherwise is folly. One chapter willl not change the course of this manga or even put it on the "right" course. It's going where it's going regardless of your opinions on the subject.
    This. You should put this post in the chapter discussion as well.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

And while on that course, I'm going to enjoy the epic scenery and the engaging conversation. But it doesn't mean that when the view sucks, the music is terrible, and the driver decides to take a route that makes no sense to me whatsoever, that I'm not going to notice or comment. And if being able to change something is the prerequisite to comment on it, maybe you should've just held back what you had to say; considering that you have as much power over the comments of the many posters here as they have over the manga. As you said, maybe you should just relax. Everyone here is likely to have their views on the subject, regardless of your opinions.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    And while on that course, I'm going to enjoy the epic scenery and the engaging conversation. But it doesn't mean that when the view sucks, the music is terrible, and the driver decides to take a route that makes no sense to me whatsoever, that I'm not going to notice or comment. And if being able to change something is the prerequisite to comment on it, maybe you should've just held back what you had to say; considering that you have as much power over the comments of the many posters here as they have over the manga. As you said, maybe you should just relax. Everyone here is likely to have their views on the subject, regardless of your opinions.
    No one said you can't be a backseat driver, but it won't change the journey. The music will still suck, the view will still be terrible and the road will still be rocky. You've got no control on this journey, but you do have two options. Get off the ride, or follow it where it goes. The original poster wants to know what will make sense again, asserting that the audience knows the story better than the author. That's pure hubris. We know certain items well and some things not at all, but Kishimoto does. That's the problem with a serialized manga, it's an unfinished work, so all of our conclusions are speculative at best. It's not a completed title where we can go back and reference all the points that led upto event X. Every couple of months when a big revelation occurs like this week in Naruto frustration compiled with errant speculation gives rise to threads like these where people think they know better than Kishimoto on how this work should go. Then a few months pass, and people grudgingly acknowledge that most things make sense. They may not care for it but once their anxiety drops, they usually resume the series. So just sit back and enjoy the ride, you'd be better off.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No one said you can't be a backseat driver, but it won't change the journey. The music will still suck, the view will still be terrible and the road will still be rocky. You've got no control on this journey, but you do have two options. Get off the ride, or follow it where it goes. The original poster wants to know what will make sense again, asserting that the audience knows the story better than the author. That's pure hubris. We know certain items well and some things not at all, but Kishimoto does. That's the problem with a serialized manga, it's an unfinished work, so all of our conclusions are speculative at best. It's not a completed title where we can go back and reference all the points that led upto event X. Every couple of months when a big revelation occurs like this week in Naruto frustration compiled with errant speculation gives rise to threads like these where people think they know better than Kishimoto on how this work should go. Then a few months pass, and people grudgingly acknowledge that most things make sense. They may not care for it but once their anxiety drops, they usually resume the series. So just sit back and enjoy the ride, you'd be better off.
    Brill nobody forced you to read this thread. People have opinions on what's happening in Naruto and enjoy sharing and discussing those opinions. If you do not care to read it, then don't.

Kishimoto and his editors ultimately control where everything goes and we do not. Nobody in this thread would dispute that. This in no way means we are not entitled to have opinions on where the story is, has been, and seems to be going. Sharing those thoughts and opinions with others, and having them share theirs with you, is what a discussion thread like this one is for.

I reject the "support the course or jump overboard" mentality. People have unique thoughts and opinions; which I, for one, enjoy reading. If you don't well, that's just too bad.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Brill nobody forced you to read this thread. People have opinions on what's happening in Naruto and enjoy sharing and discussing those opinions. If you do not care to read it, then don't.

Kishimoto and his editors ultimately control where everything goes and we do not. Nobody in this thread would dispute that. This in no way means we are not entitled to have opinions on where the story is, has been, and seems to be going. Sharing those thoughts and opinions with others, and having them share theirs with you, is what a discussion thread like this one is for.

I reject the "support the course or jump overboard" mentality. People have unique thoughts and opinions; which I, for one, enjoy reading. If you don't well, that's just too bad.
    Oh, I agree that opnions are like buttholes and everyone's got one. But what I questioned was the judgement of the viewership not the freedom of speech. Your post in this thread was constructive, as they typically are, but not your colleagues. It was nothing but a thinly veiled gripe fest that Tobi is Obito. You may enjoy looking for diamonds in the ruff, however, that is not what we have here. We have plenty of griping in the recent manga chapter discussions, so I guess spillover is to be expected concerning a big revelation. The issue, however, is people claiming to know where things "should be" and asserting that Kishi is off-track. I don't claim to know where things are going. It's why I still read this manga, but for a veiwer to claim that they do and state where the author is erring is foolish at best, stupid at worst.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?

guys...it's a comic...no need to put each other down...disagreement is healthy.otherwise,if we all thought the same...well life would be pretty blah.

we can all agree that naruto manga is not on a level of great novels and kishimoto in not on the level of great eternal writers(he's no shakespeare)...and i'm sure he's never claimed to be.enjoy what we have and be happy with it...if it doesn't tickle your fancy anymore...there are thousands of titles out there to read.

i personally think...that for a manga running over 10+yrs...kishimoto has kept it relatively together(here and there...yeah a mistake...so what).but,i believe no matter what kishi does/writes...there should be no reason for any of us to take it personal(unless you know the guy...lol).

if it's bullshit in your eyes...just blow it off...none of it should result in arguments...debates/discussions yes....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"What does Naruto Chapter 600 need in order for this Manga to make any sense anymore?"

Chapter 601.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3