Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 84 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 84 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 84 Spoilers

My Compass is on the Fritzz

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

Looks grrrreat!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter does look great. I wonder what the prognosis of Shioon's ki center is? Also enters the woman into everything. Is Shioon going to have a hard time hitting a woman. Also that was Sahee right?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    This chapter does look great. I wonder what the prognosis of Shioon's ki center is? Also enters the woman into everything. Is Shioon going to have a hard time hitting a woman. Also that was Sahee right?
    Yes it was Sahee so it looks like Shioon will be fighting again in the near future. Nice that we get to see another captain of the S.U.C. and Chang Ho is still around a kicking. Looks like we will also get info on why regular people are able to use ki, and Sahee is going to be targeted again. I hope Shioon's ki center is fixed by then so he can face off against Chang Ho and Melons and beat them.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was wondering who the cover was supposed to be of. She was very hospitable with the melons. It would be nice to have Shioon do a double battle and kick the crap out of both of them. But that requires his ki center. Because I don't think he is going to get any more of those pills.

Also does anyone else think that Shioon's blood still has that purified form from the weird alien doc?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

melons-chan is amazingly well endowed. So S.U.C is getting desperate and now targeting sahee? well it was expected, this was gonna be her or shioon's mom if she hadnt gotten hurt already so..

And I feel another kidnapping and rescue arc is in order...

boss this time will be melons-chan, hopefully shioon's recovered his ki. I dont see why he'd be sent away if he wasn't healed...or maybe he was sent away wth "we'll call you to tell you the results.." kinda bullshit

I want kwon to take him under his mantle and at least teach him something, anything no matter how small...a tenth of kwon's teaching will boost shioon's abilities amazingly.
    Last edited by bighawke5; September 07, 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter, can't wait to see the translation. The SUC is starting his move with MMA (MAA ?). Seems like doc't pills are stronger than before.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha i like that. Melons-chan, should be her name from now on lol. Nice chapter! It had alot going on which is different than usual. We had ki repair (finally), chang-ho, sae-he, and a new villain. Woo excited for a scan

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Melons win again!

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Great looking chapter. Lots of talk and action. I wonder what were the images of those beast-like men. Good to see kangsung after a long while.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

on mangapirate there's a chapter but they missed one page
    http://mangapirate.net/The_Breaker_New_Waves/84/20 <- x2
    and missed this http://dumpshare.net/images/59962818.png

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this chapter was a good length! Lots going on, and we seem to get started with some I find familiar getting beat up. I'm on my iPad and don't feel like looking him up but isn't this the guy from the Strong Dragon school that came after Shioon with a sword very early in the series? I guess the Sun Woo are very thorough with following all leads.

Smugface is in a meeting with Kang Sung... I imagine up to no good muddying the waters again.

The doctor and Shioon are spending some quality time together, until Elder Kwon shows up and the doc gets really nervous.
    It looks like Elder Kwon is explaining the alien doc's experimental drugs/procedures and the link to the SUC.

Changho looks to still be alive. Damn. Shioon really needs to fix that for him. Watching his training is Mellons and Smugface's aide. I don't know if they discuss Shioon at all, but I think that it is more likely they are discussing 'rewarding' Changho when Mellons hands over an ipad with a picture of Sahee on it. Now, is the iPad the reward, or is Sahee? I wish my work would give me an iPad... or a girl.

-edit below-

So they are talking about Shioon!
    Last edited by Wowzers; September 07, 2012 at 01:41 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter we got a lot of good information. I get the feeling Shioon will heal faster than the doctor thinks, Melons might make a move shortly. Too bad she is going to eat dirt when she faces off against Shioon will a revived ki center. Smug face better keep his game up because if Kang finds out he is involved in the S.U.C. that will be interesting. I do find it a little hard to believe Kang doesn't know more about them I mean he is the Chief and they have run wild all over town. His response should have been "S.U.C.? Them again?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is not good at all. Shioon needs to not use martial arts for two to three months to recover his ki center.
    But melons is gonna screw it all up!

watch him go back to school and sahee gets kidnapped by chang-ho who lures shion into another trap where he beats shion up because shioon is unwilling to fight due to wanting to heal his ki center...I guess Hats kun and jinnie will pop up when he gets in a pinch hopefully

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Great chapter we got a lot of good information. I get the feeling Shioon will heal faster than the doctor thinks, Melons might make a move shortly. Too bad she is going to eat dirt when she faces off against Shioon will a revived ki center. Smug face better keep his game up because if Kang finds out he is involved in the S.U.C. that will be interesting. I do find it a little hard to believe Kang doesn't know more about them I mean he is the Chief and they have run wild all over town. His response should have been "S.U.C.? Them again?"
    I'm sure the situation between the MAA and sunwhoo clan will only get worse until close to breaking point where shioon will put an end to the feud by exposing the S.U.C. after having fought all their captains.
    Last edited by bighawke5; September 07, 2012 at 10:03 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast