Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 84 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by shakes12 View Post
    author is mostly likely gonna troll us with his ki centre.
    my guess is they will somehow get saehee to join the s.u.c
    Or Shiwoon will go berserk 9 arts style when this happens or something bad happens.

I love how they are fixing something that cant be seen .

On a side note this may just make Saehee known about Shiwoons dark-side and she will get more panel time. I hope so - since she hasnt been shown much.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn´t like the chapter or where the story goes, at all. The structure of the story comes quite repetitive, the member of the S.U.C. come up with a scheme, everyone is too dumb to link the obvious, Shioon gets in a situation he shouldn´t be able to handle but of course he comes out of it wit him being the Murim World´s hope. Honestly, at least i expected Kwon to figure out the Smug Face at least is part of the S.U.C. .

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I did like the fact that other clans are getting their ass handed to them by the SunWoo. I would like Yi Gyum Bum to be reinstated also. Even Smugs recognized him as a monster. It would be cool to see the Shiwoon and Bum, both of them as sparing companions and Shiwoon speeding up to Kwon level.

I think maybe we are being trolled by the author in the sense the same thing different girl scenario. But the fact that Shiwoon can get his ki center back is great. I was also thinking about what someone else said. Could the doc from illwulmoon using Shioon for Shiho on the side? Is that a reason why he gets nervous around Elder Kwon? I have faith that we won't have another arc similar to the last two. First Jinie, beating Cool Guy. Then Sera beating Cool Guy again.

I think a meeting between Shiwoon and Kang Sung would be good too. They have a history and not necessarily a bad one. Plus I see fish lips playing a part in the coo against the SUC. I hope Hyuk goes into Shiwoons corner and he is the one to kick the crap out of Smugs.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think this is what gonna happen in the next few chapters

Shioon already told that he needs to go back to school and upon meeting up with Saehee in the classroom a new student transferred or a new teacher arrived and it is Melon-chan(boobies) and i think she will befriend Saehee and hang out with her

i think what will happen is Shioon will either see Saehee get abducted or melon-chan will make up a story why Shioon is gone for too long she's gonna tell a gruesome story about Shioon

my other theory is Shioon returning to school but Jinie,Sera,Ha Il , Smilling Blade will be his body guard but that is really unlikely to happen because either they are injured or too busy

or when Saehee is gonna get abducted Hyuk will show up :P you know after hearing that Shioon is back at school why not visit him hahahahahah
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 08, 2012 at 07:33 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Great chapter we got a lot of good information. I get the feeling Shioon will heal faster than the doctor thinks, Melons might make a move shortly. Too bad she is going to eat dirt when she faces off against Shioon will a revived ki center. Smug face better keep his game up because if Kang finds out he is involved in the S.U.C. that will be interesting. I do find it a little hard to believe Kang doesn't know more about them I mean he is the Chief and they have run wild all over town. His response should have been "S.U.C.? Them again?"
    I also get the feeling that Shioon will once again exceed expectations. Even if the Doctor were to account for Shioon's incredible healing ability that their clan's illwallsindan allows Shioon, he would still be basing his estimates off of half of the equation. The BHET is the other half of the equation that, paired with the illwallsindan exponentially increases his recovery. Save for Chunwoo, Shiho and possibly Sosul no one else has any idea to take that into acount. Shioon himself is too much of a rookie to the Martial Arts World to even recognize what is extraordinary and what is par for course in the Murim world. Given that Shioon is determined to keep his promise to his master to continually discipline himself which includes the running each morning and the Ki circulation exercise the recovery is likely to happen before any one even knows it.

That said the SUC will clearly force Shioon into a situation where he will have to apparently sacrifice his recovery for the sake of someone he cares about. Unknown to himself, the doctors or the readers that his recovery is further along than estimated.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    my my my ........ my theory about smug face making Sunwoo clan to become SUC is really coming to fruition Smug face is saying that SUC is a lie and i think he will say that Sunwoo is SUC but i really like what Kang Sung said about Shioon and that Smug face is really pissed off

i think what will happen is Sahee will get abducted and SUC will feed her a lot of pills to get her addicted to pills that she will not live without it and SUC will tell her to kill Shioon and she can get all the pills she wants and because Sahee change the life of Shioon , he will not dare attack her and i think that Sahee will die or will be in coma

PS: the current translation sucks big time i hope A-team has one :P
    It is funny how Smug face is finding it incredulous that there are more and more people out there that have very high opinions of Shioon.

I do like the idea of Sahee getting ensnared by the SUC using an addiction to the drugs that were just introduce, but I would prefer it to not be a kidnapping. With Sera's group taking care of Sahee's protection, I can see the SUC having to come up with a round about approach to get at Sahee. Since she was once victimized by Changho, the SUC can use that trauma as a way to seduce Sahee into using their drug. Changho could be reintroduced into the school to serve the purpose as a lingering threat. After that they would just need to have someone "befriend" Sahee and suggest a way for her to protect herself. That could be an interesting arc, one where Sahee is capable of using martial arts while Shioon is incapable. Also by arcs end Sahee would be fully immersed into the Murin world that Shioon had been trying to isolate her from. The arc may end with them needing Shiho's expertise (poison) for something and Sahee resolved to remain in the Murin world and learning Martial Arts properly.

I just read the A-Team version and was reminded of "Melons" alias, the Lady with a Thousand Faces. She also made note not to underestimate her specialty. So it does look like they are going to infiltrate the school somehow, perhaps a new teacher or impersonate an existing teacher.
    Last edited by 4ghost; September 08, 2012 at 06:18 PM.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing

God i'm starting to love grandpa Kwon more with every passing chap
    Also i totally loved to see Chang expression when even the head of the MA alliance talked like that about Shioon and he told him his Ki center will be cured . Bite your tongue bakaaa Totally love this

About the medicine taken by the SUC well i don't care . Chang Ho deserves a much crueler death . He needs to learn his lesson once and for all.

Anyway things are going to get nasty especially with this new chick coming up and finding Sae Hee . And to think Shioon can't even do anything 'cause he's under treatment and is not supposed to use martial arts to fight This sucks . He's gonna do stupid things, i can sense it already

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Do stupid things? Are you talking about me?

This chapter was awesome. It shows how a man really meets a woman. Eyes to thighs & chest, then look in her eyes when she speaks.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

And yeah 1212, it was an amazing discovery to see the Alliance leader, Mr Kang _______ still respects and trusts a kid he only met twice?
    (Shioon was escaping from the Murim Alliance when Kang went to capture him. Shioon actually tried fighting him. ~ Later on he saw the continued growth of the kid. Standing up to 9Arts Dragon. Even punching 9Arts and surviving.)

Even with all the hilarious teasing (Ed. Ipitydafoo), I look forward to seeing the bro crush reunite. Why the hell is that person so impressed with Shioon? It wouldn't be so strange if it wasn't so... neat & one sided. ("Ahh, my heart raises." WTF?) ;-D

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The third S.U.C. leaders name is: (thousand face) Haru her nickname.
    I was curious how the TF actually plans to play the scheme,
    how about we try to figure it out :?

Either way i'm curious about lonewolf and blood S.U.C. leaders.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Charlie your Sig is AMAZING Rak is the greatest and leader of the turtles!

I hope Shioon will show us another new move when his ki center is healed. That would be awesome, maybe some kicks

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Otters11 View Post
    Do stupid things? Are you talking about me?

This chapter was awesome. It shows how a man really meets a woman. Eyes to thighs & chest, then look in her eyes when she speaks.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

And yeah 1212, it was an amazing discovery to see the Alliance leader, Mr Kang _______ still respects and trusts a kid he only met twice?
    (Shioon was escaping from the Murim Alliance when Kang went to capture him. Shioon actually tried fighting him. ~ Later on he saw the continued growth of the kid. Standing up to 9Arts Dragon. Even punching 9Arts and surviving.)

Even with all the hilarious teasing (Ed. Ipitydafoo), I look forward to seeing the bro crush reunite. Why the hell is that person so impressed with Shioon? It wouldn't be so strange if it wasn't so... neat & one sided. ("Ahh, my heart raises." WTF?) ;-D
    Shioon will do stupid things 100% sure about that

Also i don't quite understand your post . In the end are you agreeing with me or you think i'm wrong
    Oh and i didn't needed the summary for when Shioon meet Kang but thx anyway

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Naturally that's Shioons strong point. ~ was recapping, since all that took place in the previous series.
    Excuse the rant. First chapter in a while, where I was like... "It's awesome time!"
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...awesome%20time

The_kid, What is TF?
    "I was curious how the TF actually plans to play the scheme,
    how about we try to figure it out :?"

A lot of people mentioned Chang Ho. I didn't comment cause my response is a lame expectation. Shioon ever the nice guy faces him down and has to plead chang-ho to stop fighting cause the medicine will kill him. = Lame [Thankfully the authors are much smarter than me. Expect better!] ~ That's a response.

Is thousand faces an obvious, red herring? Who thinks she will appear as more than one person? Forget school teacher, how about as Jinnie or Sah-hee? Sudden lover confessions? ~ Shioon cares about a lot of people. Who will be the first to admit how much they like him? (Wonder if he will admit to liking someone? Charms every woman without admitting to more. clever clever.)
    Last edited by Otters11; September 10, 2012 at 04:25 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry for intrusion of your discussion, but let me try to help on guessing about what the both of you are thinking:

Spoiler show

First half:

Ottters11 said it all with this sentance "Eyes to thighs & chest, then look in her eyes when she speaks.".

It means that any normal man, if aproached by such a beauty would overhear her words while staring at her beautiful chest and waist(a man's expression would definitly be like that: ). At times like that a men would say "Yes" to what ever question a girl would ask him. --> In this kind of situations a girl would "necessarily" need to repeat herself in order for a guy to hear/understand her and properly answer her back...

You should understand men, they all have dreams...

PS: If for example I would be drinking a beer, and such a hot girl would make a sexy pose like that in front of me I'm sure I would suffocate myself with that beer...

Second half:

If I'm not mistaken Ottters11 is probably referring to the first half of the Breaker series, where Kang realy saw Shioon's potential !!!

Although, I believe Ottters11 thought that there you matzik probably see heart beatings between Shioon and Kang (like Hyuk's heart beatings for Shioon). So as far as I understood Ottters11 wanted to point out that would be no such things* !!!

*if for example in future story a serious fight happenes between Shioon and some other person, where Kang would witness Shioon's progress, than Kang would definitly want to just have another fight with Shioon or send him on some kind of tournament to show Shioon's skills to others, but there would be no heart beatings from his part...

Spoiler show

About Ottters11 post above this one(added in last spoiler tag), I believe he talks about him(Ottters11 about himself) feeling excitement/enthusiasm, while looking those fights, and for any normal reader to predict things(what might happen next) after reading a chapter, but that author's story is always much more amazing than what you as a reader predicted.

PS: If, I interpreted myself your discussion correctly, than I also 100% agree with Ottters11 on all points he said. Otherwise I apologize, but I don't have the slightest idea where this discussion was leading to...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; September 11, 2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude, that's just wrong. ~ What are we talking about again? Right lack of communication due to gushing over excitement.

Spoiler show

Appreciate you trying to sort of the communication short out. (Y)
    Last edited by Otters11; September 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

My safest bet would be that Gyu Bum Yi will be given a task of rescuing/protecting Sae-he to redeem his pride and honor. I cannot imagine Shioon rushing to the rescue, especially at this time, where he simplly cannot overexert his body during the treatment. It's a wild guess, but at least would make sense for Sunwoo clan to respond to such a threat in that way. Solving problems with problems. If you know what I mean.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?b...tTypeCall=true
    someone can translate this? if i right in this week no breaker or next week. i hope i'm wrong

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast