Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Will Ukita acually die in the future?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Ukita acually die in the future?

Right now the manga seems to be looking at what happens when a normal person tries to stick with the martial arts world.

At some point the normal person is bound to get kicked out unless he/she receives training from a master, but it seems that Ukita has overstayed his welcome. He's been supported by his friends for far too long, and the mangaka clearly wants him to be around whenever Shinpaku does something, but sadly as he is right now he's useless.

Kenichi has yet to experience the death of a friend (I don't count Apachai at all), and I think something like this is critical for his development. Will Ukita end up being used for this purpose?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Ukita acually die in the future?

Could be, i mean.. There is an girl in love with him, Freya, and Kisara likes him even if it san little bit to.. So maybe it was just building it up, so it would look sadder..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Silver Naizel's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ukita don't find a master who could learn some techniques so that he improve his level, he could died indeed.
    Howaver, Kushinada would be perfectfor train Ukita, they have the same kind of martial arts.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah not gonna happen you people seem to forget what kind of manga we are reading. So far on the entire course of the history we only had 2 deaths and both were bad guys (kanou shou and the masked master). If they brought apachai back from the dead in such a biased way you can be the chances any of the good guys to die are slim to none.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Ukita might actually get some training later in the manga as he really needs a decent power-up in order to not be useless like a child as he is now.
    he needs if not to win against Yomi, but at least he needs to not be protected all the time. I believe he can find a Judo Master and as well he might be trained a bit by Akisame. Of course it's not precisely the same type of martial art, but still it's better than nothing.

P.S. I don't think he will die. This manga just doesn't kill good guys, especially children.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

i think he will towards the eternal sunset

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he'll find someway to defend himself a little better we've seen his spirit still wan't strong enough to even beat Kisara's GF. That or he's gonna take a back seat in the fighting which he should he hasn't made very much improvement since he almost got cut down...Maybe Freya's Grandfather may teach him a thing or two but he's becoming annoying and a liability to his friends at this point.

New Reply