Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Spoilers

Chapter is out

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...12&weekday=mon

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Urek vs. Baam? chapter looks amazing~

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Raw trans by 101010:

Quote Quote:
    When Baam starts to attack the guy, he stops him and messes with his hair saying, how his head looks girlish and how his eyes at least have worth. Then he gets up and says "I'll play a while, baby!"

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

Spoiler show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Continuing on from last week's close-up to Viole's eye....
    Viole suddenly starts running!

========

WangNan is still chasing after the pig, complaining that it's too fast.
    It then enters a hole which WangNan says is too small for him to enter.
    WangNan looks at Miseng and tells others that she might be able to enter and after telling her that the only one who can do it is her, Miseng agrees.

===========

On the side of Urek, Prince asks what's going on.
    Teddy (Horyang - ima just call him teddy) tells him he'll buy time somehow and that Prince should escape.

Teddy:
    "This flow of Shinsoo..."
    "He is not an existence that belongs in a place like this"

While prince is confused as to what he means, Teddy just yells at him to run.

Then Urek flicks(?) his hand, and a bunch of light appears around Teddy and Prince and blows up.
    Urek tells them it's not a good idea to run if they want to live just a little bit longer.

Prince starts talking back, Teddy yells, and he shuts up.

Teddy asks Urek who he is, asking why someone of such power would be in a place like this.

Urek says "no comment", telling him that it's because the tower would become rowdy if they found out he was there.
    However, he does tell them that he's "one of the strongest existence in the tower"

Then Urek tells him that they're so persistent, asking why they keep sending Rankers after Rankers even though they all die.
    Teddy has no idea what he means, and tells them they are just Regulars, and the mission they received from the Test Examiner.

Urek laughs his ass off, telling them that he's there because he wanted a Flower of Zygaena, but when the Rankers of the Floor started bothering him, he killed them and everyone else that entered.

He says he's found the flower but wasn't ready to leave yet so he's just dealing with the guys who come in out of boredom.

Then he tells them the examiner used the test as an excuse to throw them into that place.
    Urek asks them if they did something to make the examiner resent them, and Teddy thinks it must be because of Viole.

Urek tells them he'll let them live, but he tells them to give up on the flower and forget everything they've seen there.
    At that moment, Viole comes out of the cave to meet them.

Teddy tells Viole he should give up on the test since the Test Examiner seemed to have set up a trap to kill him who is a Slayer Candidate. He continues on to explain the man and that they'd have no chance of getting the flower as long as he's there.

All the while Urek is thinking "A slayer candidate...?"

================================

Goseng is worrying about Miseng, and silver haired guy says it's a good chance for Miseng to get some self-confidence since she always says she's useless to the team.

The Silver haired guy tells Goseng he'll go look around and WangNan follows.
    A bit later, he asks WangNan what he's hiding, since he seems to have started training really hard and suddenly becomes serious when he was joking just before.

WangNan tells him they can't fail the test.
    Because if they fail, one of Viole friend will die.

=======================================

Viole says he won't give up, and that everyone else should run while he continues on.
    Teddy tells him that they can just redo the test and that they should just escape

========================================
    WangNan:

"Everytime we fail a test, one of Viole's friend dies"
    "Viole is climbing the tower, in order to protect his friends"

"The place where Viole really should be"
    "Is not with us"

========================================

Urek:

"You're not going to give up?"
    "Even though you know you'll die?"

Viole:
    "Because I have something..."
    "...more afraid of than death"

Viole takes on his battle stance - or rather uses a skill.

Urek:
    "Ho-"

Urek lifts his hands up and does what seems to lift up Viole's hair.

Urek:
    "Your hair is like a girl's"
    "But I like that look in your eyes"
    "Alright"

"I'll play with you a bit. Baby"

*queue the last panel*
    http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/8...er-31-summary/

Epic chapter!! Can't wait for next week. Seems as though this guy is actually Urek (or SIU is very good at trolling us) but he still doesn't know that Viole is actually Baam, though I'm sure he'll find out and let them keep the flower
    Last edited by abc1233; September 09, 2012 at 09:49 AM.

7. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!! What a epic chapter and cliffhanger!! We're about to witness Baam's real strength. Because it would be foolish of him not to go all out against Urek.

And Akraptor is indeed a father figure within the group, he noticed that Wangnan is burdened with something, which is Baam's identity and his relationship with FUG. That was IMO impressive alongside Urek. For some reason, I think that Wangnan will somehow save Baam's life..

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Duzy's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't my illusion last chapter. His eyes really are red .

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    OMG!!! What a epic chapter and cliffhanger!! We're about to witness Baam's real strength. Because it would be foolish of him not to go all out against Urek.

And Akraptor is indeed a father figure within the group, he noticed that Wangnan is burdened with something, which is Baam's identity and his relationship with FUG. That was IMO impressive alongside Urek. For some reason, I think that Wangnan will somehow save Baam's life..
    That's if he has enough time to fight back, and the only way that is possible is if Urek toys with him. The most exciting thing for me is the possibility of Baam copying Urek's moves. Imagine him being able to use techniques that someone ranked 4th in the tower uses, that alone will be a massive power boost, more so than any of his training so far in my opinion.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    That's if he has enough time to fight back, and the only way that is possible is if Urek toys with him. The most exciting thing for me is the possibility of Baam copying Urek's moves. Imagine him being able to use techniques that someone ranked 4th in the tower uses, that alone will be a massive power boost, more so than any of his training so far in my opinion.
    Well, even if Baam can copy one of Urek's moves, it won't be anywhere close it power to Urek's level. Remember how Love comments that the moves that Baam copies from him aren't even close to the original strength. The problem is that Baam himself hasn't reached a huge level of power yet. Perhaps he'll increase more by fighting, a la Ichigo. For all of the training that Ichigo does, the best power up is actually fighting an opponent, so I could imagine the same happening here. After he experiences Urek's level of power, Baam will level up a certain amount.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats a pretty exciting chapter! I see 3 ways out of this; Urek likes him and lets him live, It somehow gets brought up that Yuri offered him a wing tree badge and he is allowed to live, or Karaka comes in to save the day. I am kind of feeling option 3, as it seems weird to randomly have him in a chapter and not do anything.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, even if Baam can copy one of Urek's moves, it won't be anywhere close it power to Urek's level. Remember how Love comments that the moves that Baam copies from him aren't even close to the original strength. The problem is that Baam himself hasn't reached a huge level of power yet. Perhaps he'll increase more by fighting, a la Ichigo. For all of the training that Ichigo does, the best power up is actually fighting an opponent, so I could imagine the same happening here. After he experiences Urek's level of power, Baam will level up a certain amount.
    Well that's obviously a given, but even still it'll be a massive power-up in my opinion. In part 1 with the fight against Quant, even though his ability to use Fast Skip was very low, it was still a considerable power-up for him. If Urek's ability to fire beams of shinsoo at the speed of light is due to complex shinsoo manipulation rather than pure power, then Baam should be able to copy it and imagine how useful that'll be.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Well that's obviously a given, but even still it'll be a massive power-up in my opinion. In part 1 with the fight against Quant, even though his ability to use Fast Skip was very low, it was still a considerable power-up for him. If Urek's ability to fire beams of shinsoo at the speed of light is due to complex shinsoo manipulation rather than pure power, then Baam should be able to copy it and imagine how useful that'll be.
    Well, Quant sucks. Against a competent Ranker, who could actually use Fast Skip well (although that's not really important, but Quant wasn't very good at that), even if they were limited by the rules set in the Test, Baam would've failed at stopping them. However, yes, the ability to use Fast Skip was quite a power up because it was something way above the 2nd Floor ability.

If it's solely shinsoo manipulation, than perhaps Baam can skillfully copy it. However, considering that Baam still lacks raw power, it still won't be as effective, but quite a good technique. I'm not denying that it would be a power up, as it would be, just that we'll have to see what Baam can make out of it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, Quant sucks. Against a competent Ranker, who could actually use Fast Skip well (although that's not really important, but Quant wasn't very good at that), even if they were limited by the rules set in the Test, Baam would've failed at stopping them. However, yes, the ability to use Fast Skip was quite a power up because it was something way above the 2nd Floor ability.

If it's solely shinsoo manipulation, than perhaps Baam can skillfully copy it. However, considering that Baam still lacks raw power, it still won't be as effective, but quite a good technique. I'm not denying that it would be a power up, as it would be, just that we'll have to see what Baam can make out of it.
    I wonder wat kind of abilities baam is going to copy, but urek is top 4 high ranker even he can easily defeat baam without using any skills. Wat i am interested to see if urek knows about baam back in 2nd floor, remember yuri gave leeso a feather and said urek is waiting for you at floor 70ish, if so and urek realized that he might be able to help baam with his current situation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the result of the match is pretty much obvious, even if king Zahard and the 10 family heads interfere. But, Urek said he'd play with Baam, so Baam should get a chance to display his sharingan

I doubt Urek knows about Baam, because:
    1. the team believes Baam's dead, as does pretty much every non-FUG (the whole plan would otherwise be screwed by Zahard's whole army on the move)
    2. they still haven't reached Wingtree's floor
    3. Baam wasn't really known when on 2nd floor, and FUG tried to cover most of it, so the only info Urek could have should come from Yuri and co, and a short one at that, so I doubt it was important enough for him to remember
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

quick translation is out by mangapirate !!!
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

20. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Baam was set up after all.

He has no chance against Mazino, obviously, so it's a good thing this isn't a fight to the death because nobody in FUG could save him; Luslec himself is ranked 15th that's 10 whole ranks lower than Urek. Supposedly, Mazino isn't a bad guy though and I have a feeling he will play with him in such a way as to give him a fighting chance and is probably at least a little curious of what Baam is more scared of than death.

It's also conceivable Mazino will learn who Baam is simply from the way he fights. Remember both Urek and Baam use shinsoo without a contract. If that shows itself during their little sparing match Urek will know exactly who he is; because they are the only 2 known people to use shinsoo like that.

-----------------------

In terms of clearing the test, it's important to note that there are 2 of those flowers in this thing(one on the mamma and one on the baby) and to clear the test they only need one. So if push comes to shove both they and Mazino can get what they want.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 09, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast