Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

  1. #16
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,713
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    So, Baam was set up after all.

    He has no chance against Mazino, obviously, so it's a good thing this isn't a fight to the death because nobody in FUG could save him; Luslec himself is ranked 15th that's 10 whole ranks lower than Urek. Supposedly, Mazino isn't a bad guy though and I have a feeling he will play with him in such a way as to give him a fighting chance and is probably at least a little curious of what Baam is more scared of than death.

    It's also conceivable Mazino will learn who Baam is simply from the way he fights. Remember both Urek and Baam use shinsoo without a contract. If that shows itself during their little sparing match Urek will know exactly who he is; because they are the only 2 known people to use shinsoo like that.

    -----------------------

    In terms of clearing the test, it's important to note that there are 2 of those flowers in this thing(one on the mamma and one on the baby) and to clear the test they only need one. So if push comes to shove both they and Mazino can get what they want.
    That's probably what will end up happening in the end.

    ---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

    I like Prince's comments, such as the one about how he would've soloed Urek with one punch. :P

  2. #17
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    So, Baam was set up after all.

    He has no chance against Mazino, obviously, so it's a good thing this isn't a fight to the death because nobody in FUG could save him; Luslec himself is ranked 15th that's 10 whole ranks lower than Urek. Supposedly, Mazino isn't a bad guy though and I have a feeling he will play with him in such a way as to give him a fighting chance and is probably at least a little curious of what Baam is more scared of than death.

    It's also conceivable Mazino will learn who Baam is simply from the way he fights. Remember both Urek and Baam use shinsoo without a contract. If that shows itself during their little sparing match Urek will know exactly who he is; because they are the only 2 known people to use shinsoo like that.

    -----------------------

    In terms of clearing the test, it's important to note that there are 2 of those flowers in this thing(one on the mamma and one on the baby) and to clear the test they only need one. So if push comes to shove both they and Mazino can get what they want.
    It's not absolutely certain that there are 2 though, it could still be the same flower. We don't really know much about how they reproduce, the baby could have been born after we saw that panel of Urek sleeping next to the flower which appeared to be growing out of the insides of Jigena.

  3. #18
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    That's probably what will end up happening in the end.

    ---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

    I like Prince's comments, such as the one about how he would've soloed Urek with one punch. :P
    He's got self confidence going for him that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    It's not absolutely certain that there are 2 though, it could still be the same flower. We don't really know much about how they reproduce, the baby could have been born after we saw that panel of Urek sleeping next to the flower which appeared to be growing out of the insides of Jigena.
    True, but it seems likely there are two seeing as the one Mazino was sleeping next to was part of the interior. Plus, since there are two Jigena's it would stand to reason there would be two flowers; but who knows.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  4. #19
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,713
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Jammin, I still want to know how a small pig/piglet turns into an utterly gigantic whale like thing. :P

  5. #20
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Jammin, I still want to know how a small pig/piglet turns into an utterly gigantic whale like thing. :P
    The same way everything else does....

    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    it's good fight for baam . i mean his not going to kill baam it will be hard fight for baam so after this fight he will become more stronger then before and he will also learn new powerful attack from urek. from what we know about both of them urek is best teacher baam can ever get well indirectly

  8. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    That's if he has enough time to fight back, and the only way that is possible is if Urek toys with him. The most exciting thing for me is the possibility of Baam copying Urek's moves. Imagine him being able to use techniques that someone ranked 4th in the tower uses, that alone will be a massive power boost, more so than any of his training so far in my opinion.
    Well, after reading the scanlation it's obvious that Urek is toying with Baam, in order to kill some time. After all, it's not his time to get out yet, which could mean that he is waiting for somebody to pick him up. And who is more suitable for this task? ...Yuri might be on the way with Evan, who is a well-known guide. And I pretty much doubt that Urek will make use of his high level technique such as his lightning fast shinsoo ray. He doesn't even consider Baam a sparring partner, he just wants to educate the "baby" IMO.

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  9. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,930
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Wow that was really something, i mean this guy if not urek is some one within say top 50 or sth,
    GO forward baam m'boy that was really really awesome. Hope that baam will shown more of the training results the last fight he just copied the moves thrown at him, apart from that paralyzing flow, i wager he learned a bunch of techniques (physical combat+ shinsoo moves) that we might get to see this time
    Cant wait till the fight starts

  10. #24
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Awesome chapter!
    And it seems that this is truly Urek.

    Although, now I'm puzzled by what SIU said...
    He said that this guy was an idiot, right?

    Does that means that Urek, one of the top rankers in the tower is an idiot?!


    True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!
    ___________________

    Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

  11. #25
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    He's got self confidence going for him that's for sure.

    True, but it seems likely there are two seeing as the one Mazino was sleeping next to was part of the interior. Plus, since there are two Jigena's it would stand to reason there would be two flowers; but who knows.
    True but then it's strange that the flower is inside the mama Jigena rather than on its back like the baby one. It's possible that the mama's one was picked off leaving the blowhole, and the reason why the flower is so rare and so little is known about it because only 1 is made when the Jigena are born, rather than it constantly being produced inside them. It would also partly explain why Mazino decided to get the flower now of all times and why he didn't leave immediately after finding it - he was waiting for the baby to be born, maybe they die if you pick it off immediately? But yeah, who knows, it's still possible that there are two.


    Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Well, after reading the scanlation it's obvious that Urek is toying with Baam, in order to kill some time. After all, it's not his time to get out yet, which could mean that he is waiting for somebody to pick him up. And who is more suitable for this task? ...Yuri might be on the way with Evan, who is a well-known guide. And I pretty much doubt that Urek will make use of his high level technique such as his lightning fast shinsoo ray. He doesn't even consider Baam a sparring partner, he just wants to educate the "baby" IMO.
    True, but it's strange then how Evan isn't with him now, how else did Urek find his way to Jigena? Either he had a guide, or he didn't need one in which case the appearance of Evan and Yuri will be unnecessary. He could still toy with Baam whilst showing his high level techniques by purposely missing him or hitting him with a very weak version of them, they are his signature attacks anyway since they gained him his current title.
    Last edited by abc1233; September 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM.

  12. #26
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    It's also conceivable Mazino will learn who Baam is simply from the way he fights. Remember both Urek and Baam use shinsoo without a contract. If that shows itself during their little sparing match Urek will know exactly who he is; because they are the only 2 known people to use shinsoo like that.
    We don't quite know how contracts work and all, but even though Baam can use shinsoo without a contract, he did make a contract with the second floor guardian. We don't exactly know if he is manipulating shinsoo without a contract, even though he is able. Also, Leroro already knew Baam didn't have a contract with the floor manager since he had just gotten to the floor, so we don't really know if it's possible to sense if someone doesn't have a contract. Leroro described what happened during the crown game as "It was as if the idea of manipulating shinsoo was incorrect. It was as if the shinsoo attacked her itself, with a will of its own," which I think implies that something other than simply using shinsoo without a contract occurred, which could be something that Urek doesn't necessarily have.

  13. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    I still don't see Urek being a fool. Maybe his lieutenant Bakryun (don't remember his name correctly) but I don't see one of the 5 most important characters in the story to be a fool.

  14. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    On the contrary, I can see why Urek'd be an idiot - he's too much of a musclehead. And I see Backryun as the more thinking one of the 2.
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  15. #29
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Utica,New York
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    urek said he found the flower but the time for him to go out hasn't come yet so he can't give them the flower..why does urek need zygena's flower to go out?
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

  16. #30
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    urek said he found the flower but the time for him to go out hasn't come yet so he can't give them the flower..why does urek need zygena's flower to go out?
    probably for trying to seduce his mistress, Garam...

    Garam is rumored to be hiding on floor 43, and that Urek is madly in love with her, although she hates him...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts